Why is Sup Forums so racist?

Why is Sup Forums so racist?
I'm currently in a relationship with a wonderful black man and it really pisses me off when I see you guys using the 'N' word all the time.
Are y'all just jealous that brothas know how to please women in ways you weak little white boys never will? You need to stop hatin cause you know you'd never say any of this to black folks in real life.

Tits or gtfo

Brother know how to please haha ask any black woman and they will tell you otherwise

Tits or gtfo. Also leave your boyfriend cause he's a nigger, he'll probably steal your TV.

You are currently full of shit.

Enjoy being a single mother

>Are y'all just jealous that brothas
I mean, obvious bait, but points for satire. That's a pretty good job of getting "white trash" spot on.
3/10.

You fucking skank, go and choke on that ugly black dick (it would look like you are eating shit which you should do anyway). Enjoy your AIDS and be prepared to be dumped and grow a mutant kid alone. I don't need your dirty pussy anyway, fuck off.

>this pasta
>still gets serious replies

Oh it's a another race bait, low key cuckold thread.

>First Sage
>Next Pic Photo Shopped as hell

0/10

Kys

Sage

nigger?

t. mudshark

>project normalize

stop being racist Sup Forums

So there's a little black child he puts some flour all over his face and goes up to his mom he says mom look I'm white! She slaps the shit out of him and tells him to go show his dad what he did so he goes up to dad and does the same thing dad look I'm white! His dad smacks the fuck out of him and says boy what the hell is wrong with you go show your grandma what you did so he goes up stairs to his grandma now at this point he is a little scared you know ? He has already been hit twice so he puts his hands in front of his face and goes grandma look I'm white! She cracks him on the head with her cane and tells him boy go show your momma what you did so he goes back down stairs to his mom and she asks him if he learned anything he says yea I've only been white for 10 minutes and I already hate 3 niggers

Nice bait, nigger.

You're so discontent with life you make eight nigger worshiping threads a day

I grew up around black and brown people. They're subhuman scum lacking any intellect.

Okay everyone! Say nigger!

Making donald this thin

A man of african ethnicity

Shit, I failed

gotta her cover...op pic and her nigger

it would take a lot of money for me to do that

moehahahaha

>Can't be unseen

its one of the oldest memes

some people know about it
and some dont but go along with it anyway

Nigger fucker

ITT

I guess as I didn't grow up with people that ask me not to tell one word I can't understand why you just can't talk and mention it, Nigger for me is just another word. Fuck it, write it, say it aloud, and it will stop being a bad word, you all just sound stupid ash shit each time you reffer to it as the N word. you sound childish.