Talented motion graphic designer

>talented motion graphic designer
>becoming homeless for reasons

anybody wants a motion graphic video? hire me bros im gonna die

Where's your portfolio or youtube?

i just made this gif for another user

Why not just get on Upwork? I've made about 3k in two months animating corporate explainers. I know that's not a lot, but it can give you enough to survive until you can find a stable job. Hell, if it's all you're doing you could probably work much faster and bid a shit ton lower than me.

im mentally ill i cant register accounts and talk to people

here is a pic of my meds. sorry for bad quality i dont have a phone i had to sell it

here are my meds

>Sertraline 50
>Pranol 10
>Risperidone 1
>Clonazepam

i have other meds too but couldnt put them all in one pic

why would you want anyone to know that. keep it to yourself and you will workplace easier.

i cant register accounts. youre probably a normie so you dont get what im talking about.

I used to be on propanolol for high blood pressure. Are you taking it for anxiety?

Well if you can't do freelance work at the level of Upwork, just take whatever excess drugs you have and sell them on the deepweb

You're talking to people right now. You don't generally have to communicate over the phone with people upwork or guru, you just bid on contracts and win them or not, then you do the work and get paid. Your first priority beyond eating, finding shelter, and job hunting is getting enough money to open a bank account - then you can register for shit.

what kinda ailments you have?

sorry but you dont understand my situation man. thanks for the advice though.

u fucked up the swastika

Sounds like you're giving yourself reasons why you can't do it. Just try it, you asked for suggestions and help and you got them.

panic attacks. its worse than death if someone has the real panic attacks. every single muscle in your body gets stiff like stone your throat gets stiff you can barely breathe. you drop to the ground like a statue but you dont go unconscious you see everything and thats the worst part. one time of this happening to you and you will never go out again.

Take your graphic work and post that shit to reddit, you could probably even get a pity hire. You'll get nothing over here

reddit needs username. i cant make it. im too mentally ill. you dont understand my situation because youre healthy.

lmao wtf. why cant you make username? you have to be trolling now.

You are not talented then.
Literally in every western cunt motion designers are needed & well paid.
What software & how many xp on them?

Ah ok yeah just talk to people whose only identity that they have are the formalities they use when the type and the images they post, it's not like those things make a man any more unique or identifiable than a username or account that can be followed.

I had exactly the same, bro, for 5 years.

I tried everything from Psychoanalysis to CBT to diet and exercise. Even hypnotheraopy, accupuncture and other bullshit.

In the end it took an SSRI for me which I see you're already on (Sertriline).

I wish you well, bro.

I have experience with all Adobe softwares including After Effects, Illustrator, Flash, Premier and so on.

Cool. Show us your tits, I mean work.
Done any infomercials?

I don't understand what a motion graphic designer does

So I'll give you $40 for a blowjob and a short video

man im taking sertralin (100) as well.
If u still have anxieties/depressions just take more. They work fine for me

here

Dude use Fiverr, can get a shitload of money using it. Just google it and start a gig man, trust me.

not so talented if you're homeless

This is very little. It's what a teenager makes after a week of fun with tutorials, bro.

some user asked for a gif and i made it for him for free. you wanted me to make a pixar animation brother?

Bumping this so OP sees it.

read this my dude

That's quite a pickle man... dunno how I can help...

Just make a goddamn username, what's your problem?

i cant man i cant.....

How would $60 help you now OP ?

it would help alot man

my ETH

0x5b39cc547658106285275a7feacaf63aa7c55ef9

Look, whatever you can find here is temporary. You need to find a way to get around your panic attacks so you can have a semi regular income at the least... Just make a username made out of random numbers and letters and when you get too stressed about it make another one. That way there's never an identity behind it for you to panic about.

Sorry I´m out of cash, I was gona say I saw an add on Upwork for a company paying $60 for each logo you make for them. Check it out.

thanks man

Can you explain your problem registering an account for us?

its a common form of mental illness if you go on /r9k/ there are alot of people like me i posted some of my meds here:

Can't be that common, with all these people making accounts for shit everywhere. But hey what do I know... I'm as you would say 'healthy' so I 'dont understand'.
People with mental illness to this degree always roll around in the muck of their own illness. You're right I don't get it. but hey I wish you luck. I dont have to understand you to not want you to be homeless.
Maybe you can have someone else make accounts for you.

thank you very much man i love you

why not lean new skills fag and become more modern?