The white race is dying

the white race is dying....

Dubs of truth. Care to mention why?

good riddance.

So?

Actually there are a fucking ton of white people. I don't think the number of us is decreasing by any metric.

compare it with the birth rates of africans and indians...

It's like that time 20 millennia ago when the human race couldn't help but fuck Neanderthals, it took them thousands of years to breed the dumb out, will the species never learn?

Why do you care?

VHS is dying, oh no!

Why does it matter?

Ok. Well compare the life expectancy too. You wanna know who is really dying out, it's the Japs.

Yet every study shows that white people are quickly becoming the minority.
Being cucked is finally catching up to you honkies

na by 2050 africa and indians wil make up 70% of the world

I don't understand why this is meaningful to you guys though? Like what is the underlying implication here? Why do people even have discussions about the number of white people relative to other races?

it's funny how these studies never include the chinese

Good, fuck em

Out of the total amount of people in the world whites are the minority

SAVE THE WHITE RACE

MAKE WHITE BABIES

the chinese birtherate is dying down as they had the child policy thnig and are becoming developed. India will have 2x the population of china by 2050 as people being to die

it's the truth because whites stand in the why of the jewish world domination.

You're implying that being a minority is somehow a bad thing..?

More people on earth right now than in human history. This probably also holds true for Whites as well. I won't bother checking since you're just race baiting.

It's relative because for some odd reason white people think they are the superior race yet their woman are constantly shitting out non white babies and the Jews control them.

The rest of the world simply doesn't deserve us.

tfw you realize boys like anzu will be dicked by niggers

>Why do people even have discussions about the number of white people relative to other races?
I don't understand it either. Even the bible states that you should hold your neighbors as slaves. The more the better, I'd say.

If that its true, whats the problem?

If that means more people like this than I'm all for it.

actually it will be women covered in burqas and all u will see are men on the street

a wild challenger appears

pic related are half latina

das right main, aryan girls belong to da black manz!!!

>brown eyebrows
>Aryan
Huehuehue

You forgot that Indians prefer boys over girls. Currently for every 100 boys there are only about 92 girls born.
Thus 8% of the male population has the choice of
a) becoming a wizard at lvl.30
b) join the rainbow
c) wife sharing
or more likely
d) fight in a funny war where Pakistan & India become a mushroom farm, instantly reducing the population

Dumbass can't see this is exploiting light trickery.

or, they can flood into whiter countries and leech of welfare and rape like theyre doing to anglo countries, hongkong, china, and japan

Oy vey! When white people are gone, black people will have hel-heaven on earth! Trust me!