Once again all nigger talk until reality hits

once again all nigger talk until reality hits.
Little monkey boy is shaking on stage after getting booed, How can the little chimps even compete against this perfect viking warrior blood.

tried to even extend an olive branch calling him a warrior like a little bitch, oh man it's going to be great.

BLACKS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=9PyNlSztFq4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Irish
>Viking
Pick one

vikings pillaged all around modern day uk, no doubt he isn't the god prodigy of a viking and some Irish goddess

>vikingzses

He is not a Viking. He is a Potato Nigger nothing more, nothing less

>no

When is the fight?

Beat this you old niger the 0 is gonna go pussy bitch

august 26 you normie fuck just google it gosh damn

Easy, he's going to jab a few times and hug Connor like the tiny manlet faggot he is for 12 rounds until; the BOXING judges award him the win because their sad pathetic sport is dead.

> How can the little chimps even compete against this perfect viking warrior blood.
Cringiest thing I've read all day.

op is the famine still going on you potato nigger

bait, the thread

mayweather dies on the 28th I believe

as I said before, the kikes are the only ones who benefit from this because all you sheeple are gonna shell 100 bucks to watch a nigger and a mick dance for 12 rounds

shameful nigger detected, it's ok monkey manlet might not actually die. Just be unconscious for a month

Figured id save some fucking time jeez, dont have to be a cunt about it

You must be retarded if you think potato nigger is gonna win.

>not having an interest in martial arts
>not having an interest in athletic excellence
>speaks like a white nationalist

European history is filled with martial arts expertise and sports. Whites have always admired excellence wherever its shown, academic and athletic.

This is just more proof that white nationalists are just butt hurt manchildren with bad genetics. You were never good at sports, lacked charisma, and struggled in school and now you're bitter and looking for someone to blame, aren't you?

Don't worry too much, im white and don't have a victim complex so I'm indeed spreading those white genetics everywhere. Besides, you won't die a virgin really, life fucks all of us

bitch his ass keeps getting punked on stage day in day out, he's a bitch that need connor to go into the boxing ring, fuck out of here porch monkey

mayweather's never had a real fight in his life

once again all Sup Forums talk until reality hits.
Little white boi cannot box to save his life and Sup Forumstards know it. How can the little white trash crackers even compete against their evolutionary superior
even called him a warrior in a sarcastic way to watch this racist bitch moan and whine, oh man it's going to be great.
IGNORANT WHITE BOIS ON SUICIDE WATCH

watch Vasyl Lomachenko this is the kind of boxing that is fun to watch

hey look, it's another two multi millionaires fighting for another few million again while plebs like you spoonfeed them your cash and get hard ons over who is gonna beat who when it's about as realistic and unplanned as faggot wrestling

doesn't matter who wins or loses, they're both going to take more than you'll earn in your life for 5 minutes of punching

>saves time by typing the same thing he could google without having to wait for a response
Wew lad

What the fuck are you pricks talking about? stupid assed monkey conjecture from all of you.

filename

That nigga still carries round his 100million cheque and shows it off

I'm of the opinion that mayweather will win. That said, get back to me when a nigger is winning real fighting (mma)

Two things:
1) They're either indifferent towards each other or actually like each other. What you're seeing is hype creation to get more people to ppv so they both make obscene amounts of money win or lose.

2) The sport of boxing is not a brawl. It's a game. Nobody alive today plays the game better than Pretty Boy Floyd. Mayweather is not unbeatable in a fight; he's just unbeatable in a boxing match. To think that a complete non-boxer is going to beat Mayweather when a great like Manny got fucking destroyed on points is beyond naive. McGregor is going to lose for the same reason Mayweather would lose in the UFC. It's not his fucking sport.

he used to be a fucking boxer, you dump, and his fighting style involves all standing work. are you retarded?

No doubt, I have seen amazing bouts;pacquiao vs marquez 4 for example.

But Floyd's shit is trash. Dude basically took the easy way his whole career because he can't find real work being the illiterate nigger he is.

have you ever watched a boxing match were someone was clearly outmatched? it is all about speed, reaction , body movement, knwing when and how to ocunter, when to get in and out.49 professional boxers failed to beat mayweather. boxers which were boxing there whole life. nothing else. sure connor can box but not at this level. if you look at the speed which boxers have and the speed which mma fighters have it is a huge difference. the reason is that speed wins boxing matches but it doesn't win mma fights since you will simply get run down.

Months of hype for a short fight. People paying out the ass for fluff and advertising.

So is this going to be fought under boxing rules or MMA? Because if it's boxing, McGregor doesn't stand a chance. Mayweather is a master of defense and fast as all hell.

yea i know floyd is boring as fuck to watch. boxing should make the ring3x 3 meters so you cant run like a little bitch. and you would get fighters like mike tyson which dodge and go in instead dodge throw a little punch and run

>Mayweather is not unbeatable in a fight; he's just unbeatable in a boxing match

This.

>a nigger is winning real fighting (mma)
Obviously does not watch MMA with this comment. KYS the adults are talking bitch. Go fap to Fedor comrade.

>yes

That defeats the whole point of boxing you fucking idiot. Part of boxing is being able to catch a dodging, dancing opponent. Do not use this fucking excuse when white trash boi loses. If he does not have the cardio and speed it is his own fault.
No it does not. He is slow as fuck. Watch his training tapes. He is going to get owned.

THIS. Cosigned 100%

Besides the rules against eye gouging/below the belt/etc. how is MMA not closer to real fighting than boxing?

Yeah hey had a kingdom in Sicily and invaded Russia too, guess everyone is a Viking now

Potato O'Connor is going to get demolished btw

m.youtube.com/watch?v=9PyNlSztFq4 heres the vid of th fight

I think you mean he potato nigger has no experience in the boxing ring

I hope mayweather gets ded

I don't know OP but who ever wins I will be rubbing salt on the losers.

>an important aspect of boxing is running like a bitch

You're an idiot that knows nothing about cardio or boxing. Must suck being a useless fucktard.

the idiot are you lol do you even read? no one was talking about mcgregor. yes he has no chance.
we were talking about boxing in general. the greatest fights to watch are with fighters which get close dodge throw counters and dont punch and run. this is why a smaller ring would be a better show.

Hey connor, you really dont have to come to Sup Forums to suck your own dick.

i hope mayweather wins to trigger all the McGregor fanboys

>inb4 Anderson silva

The exception proves the rule

Dude this fight is all rigged mayweather will win cause it's rigged and Conner will make a fuck ton of money and everyone is happy

you idiots know this is all acting right? this whole shit how has been on the same level as WWE.

all port areas in ireland were influenced by the vikings. in fact 30% of icelandic dna is irish because the vikings took thralls from ireland and bred with them on iceland.