youtu.be/6ErfFhfUBok
youtube.com/watch?v=JdGVqzVmOdY
youtube.com/watch?v=jdP8TiKY8dE
youtube.com/watch?v=jlA9IwUhtHk
youtube.com/watch?v=l2G360HrSAs
youtube.com/watch?v=4dRGMME4VnM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

shill

How is this fucking clown still in office?!

MADAM PRESIDENT

Why tho?

or he will cry. you don't want him to cry do you?

oh so we had a trial then.
children say the darnest things.

Bas
youtu.be/6ErfFhfUBok

>children

Get meds for liberals now!

What the fuck is this shit? Dude is absolute garbage at Rocket League

sad. just sitting here waiting for someone to come along.

But I don't want to delete my Trump memes

maybe the trump bot can come along and save this miserable thread.

For?

Idolized by losers all over America.

Fucking Nazi.

You racist fucks are all gonna get a rude awakening next election. You cant run to Russia for help anymore because we caught you cucks red handed!

Your fat ass cheeto manchild cuck will be impeached and probably thrown in jail for treason any day now.

Your days are numbered, were not letting you fascists ruin this country anymore!

ANTIFA

Is this real? I know this is a stupid question but with all the timeline hopping I wouldn't put it past her

Ofc its real

Because for all the liberal hysteria, he was elected and sworn in, and he hasn't done anything to get impeached.

Fucking Russia tho?!?!??!?

>TRANSLATION: Libtards are on suicide watch

Check this faggot out!

Stupid cuckboy bitchass nazi scum.

Get punched

nah dude you get shot first.

Sure kid.

sage

you'll be first against the wall

is a name of a country
emblematic fatuousness

Fuck you dude. My mom has been making me 24 hot pockets a day to bulk up, and I've been watching Jackie Chan videos in the basement.

You gonna get fucked up.

protip: i can see your IP address

let that sink in.

Nou.

I've got a dl44 bitch get rekt

sure kid

youtube.com/watch?v=JdGVqzVmOdY

Trump will win the next election 2020 because Democrats are useless cucks who have no clue, no clear message, no will to fight and have no idea how to solve problems. Now some of the intellectuals run around with the knowledge that its time to actually get people to vote and actually win elections, but they have no willpower, nothing. I fear they will try some stunt in form of some actors running 2020, but this will seriously backfire. Repubs can win with tricks, smoke and mirrors. Dems can't. Until they find their eggs somewhere, the US is toast.
But if you are in the 0,01% its like paradise now.

>no clear message

why u no won't transgender restrooms?

Kek

Good to see there are still some oldfags around

Itty bitty baby...

So I guess you aren't oldfag.

You DO understand that IF Trump is convicted in a impeachment trial that has to be CALLED by a REPUBLICAN controlled House, we don't have a "do-over" election, right. We STILL don't vote again until 2020 and MIKE FUCKING PENCE is your new President, right? I think lefties somehow believe that Hillary still has a chance at this thing. Morons.

there nothing to compare dems right now. headless chickens? sloth? useless waste of space? dunno. but I see that they take the wrong lessons from general Trumpino. he doesn't win with smoke and mirrors, he wins because he believes his smoke and mirrors. dems will not find one or two similar shitfaced idiots. you can't mimic idiocy for long.

I'm 12 what's this?

Bullshit. She won the popular vote, she will be coronated.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Sup Forums is for 18+
underage b&

Pence is a lesser of two evils.

How does it feel being on the side that gets triggered for money when there is an entire globe that needs help?

Tell the entire globe to stop fucking goats/monkeys and get a job.

not gunna bother reading whatever retards above said all u need to know is DEMS MUST DO NOTHING UNTIL AFTER MID TERM ELECTIONS.

I just love this guy so much.

Normally yes, that would be the case, but if the investigation into the vote count centers come back showing that votes were actually changed, then the 2016 election results will be declared null and void, forcing a special election. So no, Pence is not guaranteed the seat. Hillary could actually be president.

When they lose even more ground.

Fucking genius here.

Pffft naw she will be pres they wont let pence in

See? They totally still think "she can win".

A true workaholic.

And they just yesterday they secured $1.6 Billion in funding for the border wall.

>they
are intellectually nonviable so meh

Can people get fake twitters and spam this and @ every single person that would believe this, let's get this trending

But they're so entertaining

She can't? Bullshit she can still win.

tweet what?

>lrn2reply

non-american here:
how does impeachment even work? What would you lazy fags need to do?

Please. Stop. My sides can't take much more.

someone needs to understand how special elections work. the supreme court can legally approve one and will should the previous election's results be called into question.

Well, first, an impeachable offense needs to be committed.

That's where they're stalled.

You hang onto that dream, Snowflake.

>guilty
..........of what?

Better be careful anone. KFILE is tracing the maker of this meme and will dox him if he doesn't stop.

There is NO evidence of tampering with election results or counting. Russian "hacking" consisted of email dumps and Facebook trolling. Besides, it'll get appealed to the SCOTUS and they'll vote the same way they did in 2000.

Please describe to me what color the sky is in your world. I'm dying to know.

Kek.

>ITT:

People who have never exhibited proof that the Trump campaign committed a treasonous act during the presidential election, while at the same time turning a blind eye to the democratic party rigging their own primary because they hate republicans so much.

>you people need to be culled

meant for

Just like they did in Bush v. Gore, huh? Five conservatives are just DYING to cause a constitutional crisis for a conservative president.

Pure genius....

she's not even in line to be president. it would go to paul ryan if pence didn't take over.

There's plenty of proof all over CNN nust watch the fucking news you cuck

Trying too hard, brah

>all over CNN
KEK

>CNN

So you're really going to make me do this huh?

Ok....

youtube.com/watch?v=jdP8TiKY8dE

youtube.com/watch?v=jlA9IwUhtHk

youtube.com/watch?v=l2G360HrSAs

youtube.com/watch?v=4dRGMME4VnM

>CNN
>news

Pick one, user. Only one.

Just like they did in Bush v. Gore, huh? Five conservatives are just DYING to cause a constitutional crisis for a conservative president.

Pure genius....

No. They will hold a special election

it has already been concluded that there is no evidence any votes were tampered with. so yes it would automatically go to pence. however theres no evidence linking trump to any knowledge of any wrong doing or him doing it himself so the claims that he can be impeached for nothing illegal are fully false too.

baiting is easy and necessary