Why aren't YOU vegan, Sup Forums?

Why aren't YOU vegan, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

saveourbones.com/osteoporosis-milk-myth/
youtube.com/watch?v=UcN7SGGoCNI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I enjoy the taste of animal based products

That's pretty gross tbh

I prefer a rounded, healthy diet from all of the food groups.

Will OP ever seize to be a faggot?

It isn't though. It's delicious.

I am, though

>seize

It's fucking tasty and METAL AS FUCK

i barely eat as it is and when i do it's meat so it's meat or die

That's just fat and seasoning you're tasting. You could also be eating animal tumors and not even realize it.

Very good.

Mostly because I love cheese and chicken. Doc recommended I try if for a few weeks cuz cholesterol. Not gonna lie. I felt great.

'Frugivores' eat meat all the time. Chimps will literally hunt and kill monkeys for meat.

Reminder that meat causes obesity, cancer, heart diseaseand an early death.

Not gay

You enjoy the taste of destroying the world

That doesn't mean that they are supposed to eat it, faggot.

>That's just fat
Fat tastes good. Also not just, lean animal flesh can taste good even unseasoned.
>You could also be eating animal tumors
You say that like I care.

Eating meat is great! Circle of life and all that. Just because we have the ability to choose doesn't mean we have to. Man the fuck up and do what you want.

Because I'm not a filthy hipster and I don't have the desire to shove my eating habits in others faces. I really don't like the vegan community to be honest they seem rude and quick to judge. And the most I've met and know think they are superior and special because they are.

If what animals in the wild do isn't what they are "supposed" to do, what is?

Appeal to nature fallacy. Look it up faggot

Supposed to? Like God meant it? Wtf are you talking about? Nothing is supposed to be. It is or it is not. Fag

And vegan diet makes you supplement your body with shitload of artificial vitamins, minerals and stuff that is found in non vegan diet, so fuck off.

Why stop it? Don't you want Vegan Powers?

Fat is tasteless.
>don't care about eating
gross

Reminder that all of that cum you swallow comes from an animal op.

Also meat "production" needs up to 80% more farm-land to produce the same amount of nutrient

Give me an example of a nutrient that you can't get naturally as a vegan.

This

because food chain is real. so you don't eat meat or any animal stuff but vegetables. farmers kill animals that harm their fields, sometimes even burn their field to make it safe for veggies.

No, I don't drink milk either.
>oh wait, that's mostly pus

You know what I want? Fucking kill you! But circle of life blabla, it's ok

Cheese. I can't find a good replacement, and it's one of those things that really needs replacing, unlike meat which I can do without easily.

It isn't a fallacy when it's a question. You are making the claim that they are not "supposed" to do it. Please justify your claim.

that looks like the typical dumb narcis cunt (male cunt/ female cunt) wearing a hat in LA, CA mid-summer

Because I'm not a fucking retard,Humans are omnivores,Clearly OP is a Faggivore

Chick-fil-a.

Their metabolic systems are not built for ingesting nor digesting meat. Same as for humans.

>fat is tasteless
You cannot say that both meat and fat are tasteless faggot.
>gross
k

>faggivore
>means eating faggots

>pus
tryharder
adults drinking milk is fuckwit mode for many actual reasons

Reguardless of the moral shit, even if I don't eat meat animals are still going to be killed for it.

Also, tons of meat is wasted and thrown out day by day and to me an animal that died for its meat not being eaten is worse that it being killed and eaten.

Plus I like the taste of meat.

Exactly,OP's should not be allowed to breed,They eat out other OP's in wheelchairs(veggies)

But Mothers produce milk for their babies, we were meant to consume it.

yes,I agree

Agreed.
Most people still believe that it gives you strong bones, due to propaganda spread.
>MUH BONES AND BASKETBALL
>I don't care that I now have diarrhea and gas

There metabolic systems aren't "built" at all, they are adapted to their environment. In that environment, they eat meat, which apparently gives them a survival advantage.

Why should an animal eat what their metabolic system is "built" for?

Human milk is meant for humans. Cow milk is for cows, you absolute retard. Also, the cow milk you drink is filled with pus, saturated fat and dangerous hormones.

>OP doesn't realize that inhaling dick isn't aligned with vegan diet
>OP buttchugs cum on a regular basis
etc.etc.

I won't need a wheelchair, as I didn't blow out my knees or spine from decades of eating a meat-and-cheese-heavy diet.

Of course, but she didn't mention the type of milk

Then why does it make my boners strong?

Do you think we can get the Landwhales to make milk?NO,They might transmit their retardation,Cows aren't nearly as retarded.Cows are for farms and deli,Landwhales are for no practical use.

As i said.

Vegans are faggots is why bitch.

You can kill us, but then you have to eat us, circle of life blah blah, you know you have to.

here's a better question, why do you think larping is fun?

That's wrong. If a lion was to be fed with only veggies, it would die. If a chimp was to be fed with only meat, it would most certainly contract several diseases and die. Every species has an optimal diet.

Also, chimps are endangered due to meat-eating amongst them. Disease etc.

Because I like vagina

well I mean they have the mental processing power of a veggie so...FUCKING NORMIE,STOP...JUST FUCKING STOP,Go back to Your homelands of tumblr

saveourbones.com/osteoporosis-milk-myth/

I hate salad and basically anything green fruit is good but not enough protein to have a diet based purely off of that plus I work out

Because it taste good and I don't like vegetables.

I don't LARP, I cosplay.

You're being the 'normie' as you shove another sandwich of processed 'meat' down your gullet.

Decolonize your mind; go vegan.

Not sure how *anyone* could hate salad. In any case, tofu is a thing.

This.
Also because a rare steak or even a "blue" rare cut is better than sex.

Botch please.

Are you a 5-year old? Vegetables are good.

that too

Because I FUCKING LOVE HOT DOGS.

>That's wrong.
It isn't though.
>If a lion was to be fed with only veggies, it would die.
Okay.
>If a chimp was to be fed with only meat, it would most certainly contract several diseases and die
And?
>Every species has an optimal diet.
But why should a species eat its optimal diet?
>Also, chimps are endangered due to meat-eating amongst them.
They eat the meat of other species.

>vegan
>latte
>trollpost

Fucking lost...

Because after a lifetime of being told by liberals that as a human being I am no better than an animal, I have decided to be a cheetah. If you want me to behave humanely, you'll have to make the argument that human beings are ABOVE other animals.

Fag detected

You know what's in those, right?

I heard this place needs actual fucking food.

When was the last time you've seen someone in the military vegan?

Do I sound like a give a shit? They taste good and that's all I really care about. Better to live short and happy than long and hotdogless.

I'd eat people if it wasn't frowned upon.

im not a faggot

Checked. Also, my sides.

>why OP's a vegan

Human beings aren't tho.

Air Force, Navy, etc. Actually I went vegetarian through Basic and AIT. Really helped while we were getting smoked.

>'cuz it tastes gud!
C'mon user.

That's *really* high in fat.

yesterday

Destruction brings forth creation faggot

>meat causes early death
>carnivores are not extinct
kys vegafag

not necessarily faggotest

Mmmm it's what's for dinner bitch

>Human beings aren't tho.
Then I can have no ethical obligation to behave any different than other animals, and they eat meat.
You can't make an ethical argument to a bear or a hawk.

Some people are just meat eaters

My reasoning that you are retarded
1.Humans are naturally omnivores
2.I didn't say I hate fruits and veggies
3.If you enjoy cream in coffee than you're going aginst your practice of being a vegan.
4.Most plants are not good sources of protein so,Humans need to eat a bit of both to be healthy
5.Honey is an animal product because,it is produced by bees which,On a basic level,are another twig on the branch of animals,And many things enjoy it even if they are herbivores.
6.Does it fucking matter what you eat,NO,Just stop being a faggot OP,Don't rub your un-natural diet preference it our faces,We really just don't give 2 shits.

Dis-GUSTING. I think I'll stick with *my* harvest, thanks.

Even if not for moral reasons, the conditions animals are kept in to the time they end up on your plate should be enough to make you seriously question if you want to put that in your mouth.

Yeah and you're not supposed to eat cock every day but that isn't stopping you

>the conditions animals are kept in to the time they end up on your plate should be enough to make you seriously question if you want to put that in your mouth
Why would an animal worry about that? Do you think tigers worry about the health of the animals they eat?

You seem pretty upset. Here, watch a vid or two.

youtube.com/watch?v=UcN7SGGoCNI

We have a bigger 'playing field of reasoning' than tigers, and we (usually) have longer lifespans. Surely you'd like to use that 'reasoning' to increase the length and quality of your 'span, no?

I'm a Vagetarian. I eat pussy

Most of the benefits I got from going Vegan actually came from being gluten-free.