So I just found out my 18 year old daughter had sex with a nigger...

So I just found out my 18 year old daughter had sex with a nigger. I really never kept up with her social life but it seems like she is in a rebellion stage right as she is about to go to college. We have always had a strict "no dating black guys" policy yet my beta wife gives in to my daughter's stubbornness whenever she talks to her about important life issues. I have already threatened to not pay for her college and or anything else in the future and her response was "I can do whatever I want I can have as much sex with as many black guys as want because I'm an adult".... I slapped her across the face and told her she didn't know the magnitude of the mistake she has just made....I looked up online and found that girls can get jungle fever....I'm afraid that when she goes to college she will just be abused by niggers left and right and she doesn't have the self respect to fucking stay away from them.

Is she a goner? Do I sent her to one of those concentration camp places in Utah where they straighten up these kids? Do I disown her....

Tell her you do not want to associate with her anymore. Create more children, how old are you anyway?

Think about your own youth. At some point, you went to Sup Forums. That is the mistake much graver than fucking a monkey out of rebellion.

Fucking let her do what she wants, for 2 reasons:

1. She is a fucking adult and can do what ever the fuck she wants

2. When she does end up getting ruined by niggers, she'll come crying to you. When she does, whisper in her ear "I told you so, bitch" then tell her to get the fuck out of your house.

>Comparing visiting Sup Forums, to fucking some dumb ass nigger

I would rather my daughter date a black guy than a Sup Forumstard anyday.

Also this is bait

>2

This.

>I would rather my daughter date a black guy

Yet here you are. Niggers, please.

You idiot, you don't flat-out tell them not to date niggers. They want to directly rebel against you if you try to control them. Be more subtle.

Good thing I'm not dating my daughter, right?

tfw got a black girl pregnant

she wanted that COLONIZED pipe, suck my dick cucks

She is lost, do what you said and cut the money.

Do you really think this is a going point to make?

Nope, remember, nigger never father anyone.

My bad.

This is my worst fear for when I have children. I really hope that I just have boys because of this.
Personally if I were in that situation I would disown her, cut contact, and do not pay for her education. Obviously you fucked up somewhere along the line for her to be fucking niggers so obviously its time to start again and maybe find out where you went wrong.

You should support and encourage such behavior! She has made the right choice!

Your pathetic and have suffered greatly because of your ignorance and insecurities. When you die the world will be a better place and your family will be much happier with out you.

They get knocked up so easily, it's honestly just ot even worth it

Go to change your last will,dont tell it to your beta wife,one day at dinner with em both tell em about this decision
>>see wat happen
>>do not fucking care about it
>>nigglets do not deserve a grandad and your money

You must be strong and ignore that shitty daughter,if is destiny she will wake up in future.

Nigger.

>if is destiny she will wake up in future.
If she even snaps out of it no self respecting man is going to want a coal burner. Even if she were to meet some beta male his grandkids are going to be fucked anyway. Best case scenario at this point she apologizes for her shitty behaviour and becomes successful.

that feel when you live in a place without niggers/sand niggers

Put her down like a rabid dog.

You have to live with Poles though

Poles are great people, the only downside is that they like too get drunk and swear alot.

i saw 2 WM/BF couples when i visited Poland last year

around Rzeszow

Bait.

We have alot of tourists from germany and a boards. And since it was an event, go figure.

You're heart and mind will immediately change as soon as you hold your new black grandbaby. Enjoy raising this child with your daughter.

>I slapped her across the face
Holy shit OP, tf? ok let's all calm down
>serious note now
>have you tried pretending that you don't care?
>kids want what is forbidden.
inb4 OP's fault his daughter craves black dick because he was strict and forbade it while she was growing up.
>a few of my buddies, the same thing happened with their daughters but they pretended they didn't care and their daughters stopped sleeping with black guys (just dropped it). idk, either shes trying to invoke a reaction out of you and shes winning or she genuinely likes black dick because you were so strict about it when she was growing up.
>white girls grow up to date black guys
>asains grow up to date white men
>blacks grop up to date hispanic guys
>jewish girls run away from home to eat bacon