Why don't you shoot with a slingshot, Sup Forums?

Why don't you shoot with a slingshot, Sup Forums?

Is that a RamBone? I live in a suburban area with a yard too small to have any kind of satisfying distance. I bring one when I go camping however for some light plinking :)

what a wonderful dildo you have there, sir!

Fag

This is someone who does not know the simple joy of firing at a thing from another thing.

it seems to be multi-purpose. nice sensation: firing it when it sticks in you buddy's pooper.

As already mentioned yard far too small for any target practice plus i'm super paranoid about the rubber breaking and shredding my face or popping an eyeball out

cause we have real weapons here in america, eurofag.

yes, it is.

holy fuck, this. I wouldn't be comfortable just securing the bands with smaller strips of rubber, I would need clamps or screws to get any kind of confident shot off without thinking I'm about to lose an eye the whole time.

I would bet a weeks pay you do not own a firearm.

then this would be for you, sir.

b-b-but nobody cares about your bet. by the way, nobody was talking about firearms as far as i see.

that would be very inefficient in a school shooting scenario.
unless your name is David

pepe edition.

Not just the securing bands but the actual bands themselves. You're pulling a piece of rubber to like a dozen times it's length an inch away from your face...if there's a tiny imperfection in the rubber near the handle end and it breaks it's sending a fast moving piece of rubber at your face.

Because I shoot with a bow

Because I shoot with a recurve bow.

one good hit with a 20mm lead bullet should give you time to flee.

>the simple joys of being human
its amazing

because it is illegal here

>samefagging this hard
>bow
>recurve bow
>pick one faggot
>inb4 "shit internet"

Because I'm not Dennis the menace

O rly?

Was 12 about 10 years ago

where are you from, poor creature?

Get on my level, anons.

whai ins de fug?

Because handguns you fucking sperg

because i'm not a faggot like you

Because it's 2017 and there's way more effective weapons than slingshots that do not make you look like an enormous neckbeard virginfag

OPs edc knife