Good afternoon Sup Forums I was wondering if anyone could help me with this. I do not want to have to buy a new console...

Good afternoon Sup Forums I was wondering if anyone could help me with this. I do not want to have to buy a new console. Because I cannot afford one.

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/268910/Cuphead/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You probably deserved it. This can be a wake up call. Stop wasting your life on games. Go out, do sports, be social. Life is better that way.

Buy a PC faggot

Did you get console banned or account banned?

/THREAD

Good. I hated modders on cod4. they ruined the game for me.

>This
You must've done something to deserve that ban.
Stop being a faggot and do something meaningful.

I can taste the toxicity within these two.

>cannot afford on
Yer either useless or punk kid. Fuck off either way you begging little shit.

Idk but why you bought a xbox? That box has no good games , go buy a ps4 for the weeb games

Console banned I'm pretty sure.

Good afternoon, stop cheating and I bet you'll be fine.
As for that xbox...yer fucked m8

You got bricked

/thread

I wanted a PS4 but I could not drive myself to it. I have way too many friends on Xbox.

hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
fucking xbox FAGGOT

I have never modded or hacked.

Why'd you get banned op?

The amount of edgy 12 year olds on this thread is insane.

Apparently for telling someone to go fuck themselves.

>buy
I think you mean "build"

no way around console ban, it's permanent and can't be undone

If you get a PS4 hit me up my handle is "potheed"

Flash the nand if its 360. Look up jtag for more info.

No clue on bone.

Put it in the microwave for 30 sec then try to log in to xbox live

Xbox is gay, I tell people to "go fuck themselves" on a daily basis on ps network, I don't think psn has modders

>buy new xbox
>put old xbox in the box
>go back to store and return it
>get money back
>profit

Go buy a new console at Walmart or wherever. Take the new one home. Plug in new one and copy over your shit. Put old one in box and go back to Walmart. Return, get money or replacement, have two console or money. Profit. Go back home and suck your dick because you're a fuck tard.

stop fucking playing video games loser.

go out and do something with your life.

Holy fucking shit you are a genious.

apparently that kids uncle really did work at microsoft

>implying store would not check box serial code with carton serial code and receipt serial code
>implying they won't notice years of use on an item bought yesterday
>implying they won't take personal info before shoveling out the moniez

I've been out of the console game since the original Xbox. You mean to tell me they can ban your goddamn machine forever?

Mine looks relatively new, I will send pictures if needed.

Xbox is better. Pc masterrace

lol faggot. shouldn't have cheated

See the problem here is that you are thinking retail employees give a shit. We used to do this at fucking AutoZone, and you can for sure tell the difference between a part that just came put of a car and one that is about to go in

If you weren't a fucking dumbass you would have saw the reason I got banned. I told some kid to fuck himself.

Take it as a lesson, and switch to PC

Did this at Costco with 2 ps2s

Alright faggot, new plan.
Buy new xbox (there are some for relatively cheap around $180) sell old on on Craigslist for around $120. Only take a loss of $60. OP can think of that $60 as a fine for his autism that got his xbox banned in the first place

I actually sold my extremely broken 360 to Gamestop and they did not give a shit. It sounded like a fucking Boeing taking off when they test started it, and it didn't even start on the first try. OP is a cancerous underaged faggot but this scheme would work

>no good games

Bahaha that's the only redeeming quality of the Xbox is their exclusives over PS4.

hands free fapping

depends on the part but the majority of the time you'd be correct

Also it's fucking metal most of the time - if you have a access to a few specific tools you can make it look brand new because they never check the measurements

The exclusives on Xbox are trash

Fuck xbox. Im sticking with ps4 no kids on there. I got yelled at by an 8 year old, i didnt respond to him i left.

How can you get console banned for harrasment? I thought the Xbox code of conduct only gave account bans for those violations and permabans for hacking?

how much did you get? i have a xbox 360 i dont use

Because apparently they are fucking disabled. I'm going to call them up and see why. Because their enforcement team is ignorant as fuck.

Yeah everyone is waiting in lines to buy the next halo 13 or gears of war 45

Hey buddy you dropped this

>no kids on there.
as a PS faggot i can assure you that isn't true

>only redeeming quality of the Xbox is their exclusives over PS4.

Is this some kind of joke?

As an xboner owner can confirm the Xbox exclusives are trash

The exclusives on Ps4 are trash

You must be fucking stupid to say no kids play on there

buy a pc user.

pretty much every gaming platform is this way.
even on PC with Steam, they can ban you and you lose access to all your games.
it's more like you're paying for the right to play rather than actually owning a copy.

I checked on Google and apparently you only get console bans for hacking, modding and joining modded lobbies. Hope those CoD gold weapons or whatever where worth it

Bullshit, I've messaged people before calling them everything under the sun, all I got was a bad rep.

You are correct. OP cheated somehow and got what he deserved.

One word for you all.

>Cuphead

You can get communications banned for that shit but only if the faggot reported you

If you don't play forza why do you own an Xbox.

Fucking kek

>Didn't cheat

Like every generic platformer out there just with a unique art style imo

store.steampowered.com/app/268910/Cuphead/

>exclusive

Fuck Xbox, I had $150 in Microsoft "points" when they decided to switch it from "points" to $$. I tried to renew Xbox live with it but NOPE! It's called $$ now but it isn't really $$, it's points. I'll never give those fucks another dime.

Fuck off. If you were banned for cheating, I hope you KYS.

>tells user to stop wasting his life
>still posting on Sup Forums

You faggots are wasting your life too, don't lie to yourself. If you're here, you're a worthless piece of shit like the rest of us

Wow fascinating story...so out of the 20-40 people I've called the worst names possible nobody reported me...

I still call bullshit, modding little faggot who got what he deserved.

Implying the workers at Walmart would bother to do this

That's a lie. You don't get bricked for that. Stop being a cheating faggot.

Idiot.
> 1. Buy another
> 2. swap stickers and return
> 3 . ??????
> 4. Profit

When your autistic and haven't realized that I've said I have never cheated.

>console pleb

you deserve it

Most recent xbox exclusives you can buy on your Xbox and play on your pc as well.

I did but okay dumbass lmfao

They don't brick your console for telling someone to fuck off, quit lying kid, we all know it's a lie but you keep saying no.

I can help you fix it user, 3 easy steps

1. Act like a grownup and admit that you cheated
2. Go buy new console
3. Quit fucking modding/cheating

After that you should have no problems.

/thread

why?

If youre a mod please kill yourself tbh

normalfag detected

yea i can help, stop being a faggot shitlord online and/or stop trying to mod every game thinking you need to be #1.

LOL at kids arguing over consoles when theres pc

Do you not understand what exclusive means?

>upset about being banned from xbox live
>be social

ummm i don't think you understand what is happening here.

sell it on craigslist or at a pawnshop and move on

Alright then you all must have autism, how am I going to mod when I do not have a PC or Laptop at my disposal?