Its a transsexual pees on a gravestone episode

>its a transsexual pees on a gravestone episode

When will Rami Malek return to the oceans to dwell with his fishman brethren once more?

>it's a transvestites are now transsexuals post

The twist last season really turned me off last season.

Can someone confirm me that that the Blond EvilCorp CEO is NOT Eliot?

If he is I won't bother with season 2.

Tyrell isn't Elliot
Elliot is Tyrell

>implying it all isn't subhuman degeneracy

sup reddit

>Can someone confirm me that that the Blond EvilCorp CEO is NOT Eliot
Him and the kinky bitch meet in S1. If he was her husband, she'd recognize him dontcha think?

ok, if this is true it would be awful and would completely ruin the show

so uh, where the fuck did Elliot learn perfect Swedish?

...and filtered.

Sweden

Your name makes you the only tripfag I haven't put on the shitlist yet.

They could spin it and say she's also in her head

>its an "angela has that retarded confused look and sperges out singular words with enormous pauses inbetween and does something that should easily be backtraced to her" episode

the squatting made it less triggering

Joanna is gonna fug elliot so much i can feel it coming lads

>Bonsoir, Ollie.

And wouldn't Angela or the fag boss notice when he shows up with Ecorp when they tour the Allsafe office? Who's working at Allsafe then?

my dick would have been even harder if she had said that.

Yeah, instead because the writer wants to be original all we get is BORK BORK BORK.

Like shut your face before you ruin it for us woman.

No she's going to fail to seduce him forcing her to torture him.

haven't seen the ep yet but this is literally my biggest fetish

t. fan service

>transsexual

Having a vagina makes you a tranny now?

Yeah. Clearly it is his sister from an alternate dimention.

>stage 2 is his plan
>elliot and mr robot both confused by their fractures and both want to find out what stage 2 is
>hinting big time that there is a third personality

>WHAT IS AT THE WASHINGTON TOWNSHIP PLANT??
>Angela is getting played like a damn fucking fiddle, they knew she was going to leak everything
>almost got fucking murdered, E corp or Dark Army have people inside the US government

>who knocked at Darlene's door
>her eyes flicked side to side, was at least two people

>Joanna reappearing at Elliot's house

>Who the fuck was moaning in Madame Executioner's house?

I swear to god, I really thought I was getting this show and never had trouble following the plot, but they just dropped so many unknowns on us this episode

fuck me

it's not. they're not the same person.

Elliot = Tyrell

Elliot (as Tyrell) is employed by E-Corp and worked at AllSafe (as Elliot), probably in a supervising function (making sure that they do their best to protect E-Corp). All scenes with the AllSafe boss and Angela can be explained by the fact that Elliot is a completely different persona than Tyrell (speech, clothes, posture, gestures etc. all change); also Angela didn't even know Tyrell. Some scenes were likely dreamt up or unreliably narrated aswell.

>Darlene hasn't seen Elliot for years at the start of the series, it would be very easy for him to hide his second life as Tyrell (conciously or unconciously doesn't matter)
>In the scene where Elliot met with Joanna, she at first was sure that her husband "will be home soon" (indicating that she hopes for Elliot to change into Tyrell) but then as the conversation goes on she realizes that Tyrell doesn't seem to be coming out anytime soon, so she loses hope and let's Elliot go away
>Both Joanna and Elliot keep getting mysterious phone calls, which is just Elliot subconciously calling her and then not knowing what to say, because he hasn't changed into Tyrell
>Joanna is willing to murder people for Tyrell, eventhough he's missing and a criminal himself - it makes a lot more sense when she knows for a fact that he is alive and just 'hiding' inside Elliot
>Elliot's body seems in a great shape for a hacker (compared to the others aswell)
>Tyrell's driver/bodyguard is mysteriously able to precisely locate Elliot in the middle of the city in S1 (eventhough he as a hacker shouldn't have a trackable device on him)
>Phase 2 is "Elliot's" plan, but he doesn't know anything about it - likely because that memory is tied to his Tyrell persona

holy fuck nothing fucking happened. Why the fuck Am I watching this show

it's such an insane theory but could work... though didn't they show tyrell's photo in the media when Derek was watching TV while Joanna was in the tub?

Also, Gideon met with Tyrell...so I dunno, just way too crazy even for this show

The other F Society hackers were surprised in season one when they found out Elliot knew Tyrell. If they were the same person the hackers should have recognized him.

I stopped watching on s2ep6.

I enjoyed the hacker cool stuff and the memes but this show has just turned to shit.

No his sister is his split personality. He's just like Elliot.

So why are you here talking about it? Because you're just like a tsundere anime girl if you know what I mean. Stop being tsundere and enjoy the show.

What actually happened (without unreliable narration): They weren't surprised that Elliot knew Tyrell, they were surprised that he WAS Tyrell.

see there is a third persona, but it isn't Tyrell

The past three"twists" (prison, Darlene = sister, and Mr Robot) have been good not so much as twists but just in a narrative sense because they melded SEAMLESSLY with everything that happened previous to the reveal in the span of time in which we are operating under some false knowledge in the absence of a twist (ie, you can rewatch the seasons knowing about the twists and pick out things that make it work and all be consistend)

tldr, Tyrell = Elliot is too much of an asspull with respect to the twists Esmail has done in the past

I'm wondering if the third personality, the "hidden.process" could be his mother. I mean, she's someone close to him, it's not necessarily set in stone that it has to be someone "dead", and she's shown to be far more ruthless than Mr. Robot (and in reality his father seems to be so much more loving than Mr. Robot).

The stopped clock and Elliot saying he couldn't have survived this long this past few months because of her, makes me think he literally means her personality.

Just a thought, this show is crazy so just putting that out there

>implying the third personality isn't Vera

Most likely theory in this thread, desu

The third personality is obviously named Ollie.

IT WAS RIGHT IN FRONT OF US THIS WHOLE TIME

>elliot's mother's clock is broken so her time is stopped
>elliot notices it and says he'll send someone to fix it
>white rose is obsessed with time, having dozens of clocks always running

Elliot=White Rose??? Is that why the Dark Army agreed to meet with him?

STAGE 2

>that doesn't make any sense
>Stage 2 is his plan

EMAIIILLLL

Just a thought really, I mean as a figure it'd be a personality that is stronger than Elliot and Mr. Robot/His father and I could see why they both are unable to stay in control with her in the picture.

If Elliot/Mr. Robot aren't behind Stage 2, then the mother personality could make sense as well since one of the things they had to have done was keep Darlene safe

Nah, that wouldn't make sense. Keep in mind, none of the twists so far have broken any kind of series continuity. There have been no true retcons.

You don't get it nigras, Elliot is being HACKED.
First Fight Club now it's Ghost in the Shell up in dis bitch.

>he thought I was serious
Fucking reddit

But remember, Mr Robot could ultimately be behind it, since he has lied to Elliot before.

elliot is being hacked by tyrell
tyrell is trying to overtake elliot's system

that's totally true too, and absolutely plausible.

I just kinda loved the idea that even Mr. Robot is scared of something and unaware of what is going on, I think that'd be very intriguing to see.

i'm actually really enjoying this show now where I was a little skeptical at the end of last season.

that alf episode was pure fucking kino

i have to admit i'm a little lost in the plot at the moment (especially whatever the fuck was going on with Angela in the last episode)

Your butt right now

He ate a Toblerone

toblerone are swiss

What's the difference?

"Truly I have become Mrs. Robot" - Darlene

I loved the last episode. I think Sup Forums is just full of plebs who need the plot spelled out for them in every scene to know what's going on.

angela is doing that stuff on her own, she's not doing anything for elliot or darlene. she's using that usb password cache hack whatever thing the fat guy gave her for the fbi hack job, and she's using that to get into people's accounts and files.

she was on her new bosses computer

White Rose killed the Evil Corp CEO? Why isn't he in prison?

because they were never caught or bribed their way out of punishment

i was more referring to the part where she leaked the documents to the nuclear commission, asked for them back when she got scared, got told no, and then left without getting them back but also not meeting with them at all

the old one and because it was made to look like an accident

The current CEO knows. Why doesn't he tell the police?

but she's getting played, Whiterose and Price knew she was going to do all of that somehow before they even hired her or predicted she'd do something similar (most likely her gunning for Washington township info is what they wanted)

desu senpai exactly where the fuck her plotline is going and where it's interwoven in the story is one of the most interesting parts of this show

>i was more referring to the part where she leaked the documents to the nuclear commission, asked for them back when she got scared, got told no, and then left without getting them back but also not meeting with them at all

because she got rightfully paranoid that they were 'in on it' with ecorp and they're trying to cover it up

I considered that. It seems kinda random for Elliot to stop to visit his mother on the way, and the whole broken clock thing. And nothing is random on Mr. Robot.

>i was more referring to the part where she leaked the documents to the nuclear commission, asked for them back when she got scared, got told no, and then left without getting them back but also not meeting with them at all
Storywise Angela is there to show how E-corp and the feds are buddies. Characterwise Angela is just doing dumb shit because she's dumb.

Rami a CUTE

>murica

rami totally put it in her butt, didn't he?

>2 human ears
>2 cat ears

4ears lmao

And you just know that they aren't going to reveal jack shit next episode. We STILL don't know if Tyrell is alive or not.

Also unless they have a damn good explanation, I'm dropping this show if Elliot is Tyrell.

>he doesn't realize tyrell is elliot

I think their dealings are a little bit beyond the police.

Also Price probably doesn't give a shit about the old CEO and gains nothing from implicating Whiterose even if he could prove it.

Do you think it's setting her up to be as anti-system as Elliot/F-Society etc? Or is it setting up the Washington Township as some CIA type MKUltra shit that is super top secret?

she's following terry colby's advice of taking ecorp down from the inside

>mfw Elliot IS the project and has been brainwashed to be the Dark Army's puppet and his third personality is the sleeper cell

there's no way elliot is tyrell as multiple characters have reacted to and interacted with them - not to mention the scene where they meet for the first time has a 3rd party talking to both of them

it would take some absolutely shit writing for that to be the case

and i'm absolutely certain tyrell is still alive. the phonecalls to Joanna as well as the fact he was in the trunk the whole time in that Alf episode. His actor has been credited in like, every episode thus far too.

>mfw Elliot is a malfunctioning computer program and isn't a human at all

>Angela discovers Elliot is a computer program.
>Turns to face him, and then looks into the camera and says:
>"Truly he was Mr. Robot all along."
>Fade to black.

kino in the making

>last minute of the finale
>Elliot stares into the camera
>"I've been... HACKED!"
>Directed by SAM ESMAIL

Screencap this.

>it's a once again Elliot and Angela only have 2-3 scenes together for an entire season despite being told they are their oldest childhood friends and every scene between them is really sweet season

Yeah, that's why I would be inclined to drop this show if T = E. It would be super lazy.

It makes sense for Elliot to have a third personality based on the whole "phase two is his idea" thing but man I hope it's not Tyrell.

There's no third person you all are just dumb af
Elliot is going though a identity crisis, Stage 2 is what was planned with Tyrell at the end of last season. That's all.

New card. What do you think?

He didn't

tyrell=elliot makes sense if you go rewatch the scene where elliot meets tyrell's wife

the way she acts in that scene is kind of weird, like she knows something he doesn't

Why doesn't Elliot or Mr. Robot remember then?

an identity crisis where both "halves" just forgets what he planned?

i can buy it but it's a lot less interesting than a third identity

very nice

i want to ERP with Dom and I want her to Dom me

>so why are you here talking about it?

Because people like bitching on the Internet. Sup Forums is full of bitching and moaning about stupid shit, so fuck off with your shitty logic

she knows that he is Elliot and that he knows Tyrell and that he doesn't know she knows

that's why she says in swedish something like "if you hurt him I'll kill you"

>an identity crisis where both "halves" just forgets what he planned?
Elliot probably didn't plan it, Tyrell set the shit up and Whiterose just knew Elliot was with him etcetc

Washington Township is a front for a brainwashing facility

Elliot and Angela have both been brainwashed

Angela is controlled by Price while Elliot is controlled by WhiteRose

i just rewatched it again

elliot even thinks "i feel like she can hear us"

Go away reddit

and the Illuminati controls the world

"Control is an Illusion"

It's like pottery.

>Joanna is the third personality
>Elliot was meeting himself

Ok lads here's my theory

Washington Township power plant is a cover, Ecorp are actually building a portal to parallel universe in conjunction with the Chinese. That's why they're covering it up, and that's why there are loads of references to alternate universe theories this season. Ecorps endgame is to conquer the multiverse.