What do I say? I'm a stupid 5'9 guy who's on antipsychotics. I can't do this on my own

What do I say? I'm a stupid 5'9 guy who's on antipsychotics. I can't do this on my own

"I'm a stupid 5'9 guy who's on antipsychotics."

not much, chilling. im eating a taco, want some? haha

wht you want date or nudes? then ill help you

I want a date, possibly sex.

not much. you up to anything interesting today?

im good. so tell me a fun fact about yourself?

op wont deliver

Good. My name is Kevin. I bet yours is Amanda. am i right? ;)

"Send me the nudes bitch. Quit playing hard to get cunt. Haha, but seriously,very send the nudes".

So much make up
Meh

no reply yet? i dunno op, find a new one

this

>she never asked you what you were doing, she asked how its going.

"not much" is a fucking 250% spaghetti response, you failed at the first hurdle.

just give up.

lol

he was done the second he posted here so calm down

I met my wife on Omegle

My wife's left me Gary.

Op don't worry about sperging too much as long as you keep it to a minimum she won't notice. Girls are very stupid just keep that in mind.

It's going okay. I was on the internet today and heard something crazy, what's your take on it? Apparently the Jew's are controlling the media :o

your wives left you? muhammed I told you 10 times not to have more than 7 wives or they will leave your poor ass.

>Girls are very stupid just keep that in mind.

And yet, they can spot a stuttering reject a mile away.

>"Hey how are you today?"
>"N...not m-much, thanks, and you?"

This is a rekt thread already

Just post..

"Im not good at this whole tinder messaging thing, want to meet up tonight?"

let get straight to it, wanna fuck?

>wife's
>niggers thing that putting an apostrope and an s on something makes it a plural
>not a contraction like wife has

Shoulda stayed in school Jamal you know they give out free food to your kind there

She hasn't responded. Should I go for the big hurrah?

you already fucked up.

Best to just delete the conversation and forget you fucked up so badly in the first place.

delete this thread too while you're at it, really, you've just wasted am hour of your pathetic life.

No. You can send 2 texts without response in quick succession 1-3 mins apart not 21 minutes apart, retard.

just say "listen, i only wanted to be freinds and fuck. not much to ask. guess ill just jumpp infront of a train. your the 10th pperson today to stop talking, so i see your just like every other girl

this. shes done, no sex from her. may as well have some fun now. see if you can get pitty tits. start with thius

lmao. write this.

+1

I really do think I'm finally going to fucking kill myself today.
Shit shit shit, sorry wrong person.

>I'm a stupid 5'9 guy who's on antipsychotics
say exactly that

this is pathetic. im gonna hope you're pretending to be this much of a loser

>5'9
Manlets should not reproduce. Kys already.

its called fucking with her faggot. OP fucked up, no recovery from that. its now time to have fun. its not what i would actually say if i was serious/ lrn to Sup Forums

you must be new here
do it

write this to her;

if you are actually that stupid, please leave mongol weeb.

op where the fuck youat

WHAT THE FUCK!
I POSTED THAT LINE LAST NIGHT IN A THREAD SIMILAR
HOLY FUCK

why do I find this so cute? omg

I want to slide 2 of my fingers deep inside that pussy and play with that g-spot. Meanwhile in my mouth your clit is being tickled with my tongue.

Do it, pussy

Write "Let me pin you down and slowly slide my balls into your mouth where you can keep them warm and perch them above your tonsils like delicate bird eggs."

You should kill yourself instead

Straight up i know that chick

Since OP fucked up I'll start my own:

What do I say to this broad she has shit eye vision and could be detrimental to passing my 20:20 vision down to my children

Maybe she has the inner eye faggot. Maybe she doesn't need to see to "see". Become one with the pylon of zenith.

reckon you could spot my cock from a foot (thats 12 inches, moron!!) away? let us fetch some wine from the store and swill our mouths with it before you slip my little pink worm into your mouth

OP here. She found out about the thread thanks to some faggot here. That was my one chance at pussy. Im going to an hero and theyll call the cyberpolice on you niggers.

Zenith doesn't exist.

checked and keked

Let me punch you in the eyes i heard that might fix it

Real OP back in here. Should I send this?

Duh

ya

Landwhale checking in. Do I have any limits?

This

Say....if you suck dick as well as you scarf down food, I think we can make whatever this is work.

you fucking pussy just send this

maximum kek

what's your favourite fucking position? this is a game of truth or dare.

Im gonna punch you in those fat titties if i ever see you irl bitch

haha shes prolly busy just chill and wait for a response

WINRARR

say "i love chubby girls. you're so much of a better fuck. just love the feeling of a girl on top grinding my dick hard and fast whilst their big titties bounce in front of me. what do you like?"

SAY IT

Dont be a pussy op

Bump for this. dubs should decide.

Roll for Dubs get

Noodz ??

Reroll

Noodz?

I like my women lactating ;P

Roll

i think id like to fuck you.

WINRAR

To kiss em better afte

Why not baby? Daddy like it a little ruff B')

Roll

Rolling

is she a fuckin zombie

You got a good one here. She likes it rough.

Wrong chat u fucking mongoloid

sorry i meant to say papi like it rough ;)

i dont want to play hard to get. all i wanna do is lay you on your back and eat your pussy for breakfast lunch and dinner. when does the buffet open?

i gotta see if they are truly punchable

say this

Roll

roll

What app is this? Was wondering for a while.

Rolling

Say thiss