As a Marvel fan this is something really hard to do, but I think it's time to admit that DC has a better...

As a Marvel fan this is something really hard to do, but I think it's time to admit that DC has a better, deeper filmpography.

It's pretty obvious Marvel only cares about money, shitting up movie after movie every 5 months. None of them had any sort of cultural impact. None of them even tried to reach a mature, educated audience.

There's no point of keeping this competition with DC, Marvelbros. I know I'm not the only one who thinks like this. Let us admit defeat for now, so we can come back stronger than ever.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/ FB-FX-0115Plate-1-lg/
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why are all the dcucks charlatans?

>3 movies in cinematic universe
>dismal ratings
>lower box office earnings
>filmpography
You're not making a good case here.

You sound like a Marvel fan alright
You just forgot to put the kino word in there

because MCUcks are underaged

How do they use chroma key if in the scene there's a hero in green, a hero in blue and a hero in red?

>3 films
>Made less combined than the two Avenger films

jej DC cucks

>a hero in green
Is there? All I can think of is a green hero.

green lantern
green arrow

>DCuck blatantly false flagging

But thats the first 3 marvel films too

> wolf disguised as a sheep
Vade retro DCfag

I like following trends too, user. They make me feel like I'm a part of something. Like I have friends. They help me forget about the loneliness. One of my favourite things to do when someone insults me or says that they don't care about superhero movies is to hit caps lock and type 'DCSHILL' or 'YOU'RE MAD'. For that one, brief moment, I forget I'm me. I forget that I don't have any friends. That I don't have a girlfriend. That no one would really care if I died. That I'm wasting my youth hanging onto the coattails of a company that I have nothing to do with. I can pretend I've accomplished something, and cling to the success of an industry that would not be affected one iota if I set myself on fire and jumped off of a bridge. That's the power of Marvel. That's the magic of Disney. I'm cold.

>a DCuck was so mad he made this image and wrote this
LMAO
Fucking DCucks, when will they learn?

>You're a cuck
>No, you're a cuck
>You're a cuck
>No, you're a cuck
>You're a cuck
>No, you're a cuck

t. cuck

Here's something to consider: CW has about a dozen superhero characters. Granted, 2 of them (Ant Man and Spiderman) are shoehorned cameo appearances purely for the toy $$$, yet the film still has a tight narrative, most of the characters have arcs, all of them get something cool to do. Cap, Bucky, Tony, Black Panther are fully fleshed out and get proper story arcs despite competing for screen time with Zemo, Crossbones, etc. When they do appear, Ant and Spider both steal the show with their cool powers.

Fucking FALCON gets more lines of dialogue in Civil War than Superman does in a film called "Batman vs Superman". Just think about that for a moment. And were any of Superman's lines memorable, apart from " the bat is dead. Bury it" and "MARTHA!" (for the wrong reasons)?

And Wonder Woman, despite only having to share screen time with two other heroes, speaks only to Bruce Wayne during the entire 2.5 hour movie and has no impact on the story whatsoever. She could be edited right out and no-one would notice. What does she do? Inflict a meaningless wound on Doomsday?

If nothing else, Civil War is a work of extremely efficient storytelling. BvS is horribly inefficient at setting up mood, characterisation and storylines in an economical and effective way. Bloated and incoherent, I believe the critics said.

>A DCuck falseflagging to say something a marvelbro would never say

Burton batmen
Nolan batmen
Watchmen

Who else here unironically loves the DCEU?

They have scored three 9/10 films for me so far, cannot wait for my next installment of capekinography

>marvelcuck thinks marvel flicks have good writing
every time

Have any of you actually tried watching Avengers? It's aged like milk.

Hey Dannyboy.

hello pablo

>archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/ FB-FX-0115Plate-1-lg/
True, but real art and film makes me insecure so I have to spam this shit

Whats the point of telling a good story when it looks like shit, might as well read a book.