So I got invited to go hiking with a qt3...

So I got invited to go hiking with a qt3.14 and her friends after she announced on Facebook that she's recently single (I wasn't even aware she had a boyfriend). We've only met a handful of times prior to this, but details:

>7-8/10
>met at a club on campus and exchanged facebooks
>one of the nicest people you'll meet
>friendly, warm, and inviting
>also serene, laid back, and unassuming
>easy to talk to
>gets along well with me
>asian (because that sadly matters to some of you)
>no interest in politics or anything of the such (tl;dr: no feminism, libshit, conservative, or even alt-right or libertarian leanings)
>surprising sense of humour, considering how quiet and docile she is until you talk to her

So I guess my question is: give up now?

you still got a slight chance of eating her sushi

>no interest in politics or anything of the such

She is probably very naive, be careful.
I've fallen into that trap too many times.
At first you think it's nice, but eventually her being naive is gonna make you nervous.
"yeah, I go picknicking with a friend in the woods" or "he just asked me out for a film, don't be so mean"
Be warned

>announced on Facebook that she's recently single.
Stopped reading there. I never understood why people post their personal drama on social media. Confirmed millennial. You can do better OP.

>You can do better OP.
But I am a millennial.

Sounds like a risk I would have with girls in general. Though what you described does remind me of a different crush of mine.

try to follow me here.
Sure you have the obnoxious couples who after the first kiss instantly update their facebook status, constantly post how much they love eachother and eventually openly cry about the break up on facebook.
But these are not the average people.

Here's what average people do. They get a relationship, about 1-2 months later they update their facebook status to in a relationship and never post anything.
Why? I once had a relationship and didn't change my status, still got hit on a few times and a girl thought she had a chance and got mad at me for giving her false hope... yup.
So you update your status to help prevent confusing and show a modest amount of pride

So having an interest in politics isn't a sign of idiocy? Because current politics is just fucking retarded.

how many dudes will go hiking with her?
sounds like she just wants to go hiking, without extra plans.

>So I guess my question is: give up now?
Give up what?

give up plans to confess.

>Because current politics is just fucking retarded.
That's why today's politics is so fun (at least in the US). It's basically just a crazy train that has no breaks.

No political ideals demonstrate a lack of passion. And are you thinking with your mind or your dick? I'd wager you're thinking with your dick. Everyone seems wonderful when you barely know them and you want to fuck them.

Plan to confess what?
That you have a crush on her?
Why not just go hiking with her and see how everything goes.

Technically it's pretty cheap because you're just a passenger and there are only few select people actually having fun.

>how many dudes will go hiking with her?
So far I'm one of the two guy. The rest are girls.

>sounds like she just wants to go hiking, without extra plans.
I got that. Hence wondering if I should even bother with her in a romantic sense.

Whether or not to romantically pursue.

just do it.

worth the pussy at least.

>be me
>oneitis invites everyone to hiking
>a few accept
>I accept the invitation as well
>while hiking I manage to get a moment we're alone and tell her I'd love to go hiking again with her
>she says she'll for sure invite everyone again
>b-but it would be better if there was only the two of us...
>she smiles and tells me she always invites everyone
>mfw
>few weeks later she goes hiking with Chad Thundercock and noone else

>Why not just go hiking with her and see how everything goes.
OP here, this.^

>few weeks later she's preggers

>So far I'm one of the two guy. The rest are girls.

sounds like a harem hentai description.
bro, you sure you told us the truth?

Only what I know thus far.

Slay that asian pussy OP

OK the real question here is ... OP do you eat ass YES/NO ... if YES things will go smoothly once ya eat that yellow poopper ... if NOT ... consider suicide ...

>be me
>girl invites everyone hiking
>19 dudes 2 girls, one of them girls is known to be dating one of the 19 dudes
>the other girl goes on full-mode attentionwhoring, and all the dudes are desperately whiteknighting her
>mfw

Try hitting on all girls at the same event, guaranteed to work!
(is of many sarcasms)