Im becoming an hero

im becoming an hero
ask questions til im done?

What's got you down mate?

What do you think of nu-pol migrating to other boards like Sup Forums....literally everyone is a libtard if they're not on the trump train?

lonely, family doesnt give a shit about me, the only person important to me couldnt care less if i died.

don't end it bud

trump is a fag and has an iq lower than his own age

do it faggot, preferably on cam so i can add OC to my rekt folder. At least something good will come from your pitiful life

double trips check'd

Oh thank god, your parents are going to be thrilled to have the house to themselves again...can you even imagine how many of their dreams you crushed when they found out they were going to have you? You are doing everyone a favor...please don't fuck this up.

You utter faggot, half the fucking world feels like that. Your family more than likely does care but you think the world should revolve around you. Doesn't work like that.

Nice to hear op, I voted for him but every day I care less and less whether he's strung by the heels like Mussolini and his whore.
>Saudi/Qatar weapons deal
>Afghanistan neo-con shilling
>retarded kids, especially that Jew Kushner

Have any steam games?

well, i've been molested and beaten. that kind of contributes to it.

How will you kys?

nah, just some that people shared w/ me

this

inhalants and overdose

OP here, im abandoning board, bye

bye OP

So have I, big fucking deal. Move on. It's only hurting you now because you let it.

OP failed as much in life as he did in posting threads. No wonder you want to top yourself.

posting some suicides to get you less nervous about it, hope thats okay

OD of what?

death aint too bad OP

probably

take the plunge my son

i missed it what happend?

shopping bags were too heavy i think

or forgot to pray that morning

Either a ninja or heart attach.

What products you'll be using? I think with inhalants you need to keep inhaling otherwise you'd be conscious right after you stop.

How much of a pussy do have to be to die from walking?

Kek

At least she got hit by a sweet car...

You can tell he slams on the brakes when he sees she's darting back like some squirrel

2 trains OP, thats the way to do it

top lel, dunno whats better

>guy in orange - face
>negroe - face
>glasses - those flips + airtime