Why is it such a big deal if Trump got info about Clinton from Russia?

Why is it such a big deal if Trump got info about Clinton from Russia?

I mean, yeah, it's illegal to accept foreign help that might influence the election. But why is it illegal to begin with?
Seems to me that Russia would be doing the US a favour by telling them shit they know about one of the candidates?

It's like "hey, I know you're in the middle of your election and all. But you should probably know that one of the candidates is rotten before you elect her"

Hes a deeply corrupted traitor.

Bragging about the importance of Nation and competition and doing those things shows his absolute lack of values or morals. Russia has no human rights and is the backstabbing Bully droped out of school long ago. It doesnt Delivery anything of value to the World but fear.
Hes just an uneducated rich redneck oldmanchild.
Its probably highly illegal but thats mit my cup of tea

it's pretty simple; any foreign aid accepted opens up the executive branch to being bribed blackmailed or influenced, and creates an expectation of reciprocity to the other country.

to give a metaphor: if you asked a hitman to kill someone, you're breaking the law too even though you only ASKED for something to happen; that's the whole point of the law to discourage illegal, immoral or corrupt acts from taking place.

Whereas clinton was a perfect candidate to lead?

If she didn't have so much corruption that Russia would take an interest in her then there'd be nothing for anyone to find out about.

Which is worse since she tried so hard to hide it all.

Theres that name again. For the sake of argument no Hillary is probably no better and just as corrupt. But the issue rests with trump the guy who won the election and is our current sitting president.

> But why is it illegal to begin with?

"What ho, old chap. this rebellious colony and that Mister Washington have just called elections. Well, in the name of the King, we shall invest one thousand pounds to besmirching the name of thah blaggard and traitor John Adams, and instead we shall sponsor a man more amenable to the Colonies returning to the sovereign rule of King George."

that's why foreign aid is illegal in influencing the election.

Now, it may not be the 1790's, and there may not be redcoats at the door, but the principle remains, that no other power should interfere in the affairs of state.

>Whereas clinton was a perfect candidate to lead?
Some one who has served the public with government and international government experience....someone who has never served the public ever

so, like, you're not completely wrong about Clinton not being some sort of golden candidate, but I'd absolutely LOVE to hear you back up the claim that Clinton was corrupt (using your big-boy sources, not Breitbart or any other "blogs-as-news")

Fuck both the 2016 candidates, but fuck DJT more

That was absolutely no answer at all

So you mean that if he hadn't gotten information from russia, there would've been no risk of bribing or influencing?
And how the hell is reciprocity something that should be avoided?

Also that was a terrible metaphor. You can't really compare one country giving information to another and someone asking another person to commit MURDER

I still think it's retarded to have a law that forbids other countries from exposing truth about your candidates
>inb4 maybe it's false info!
Oh yeah, and this whole full on investigation wouldn't have happened in that case then?

>I mean, yeah, it's illegal to accept foreign help that might influence the election.

Lie.

that's pretty well put

>served is probably the wrong word to use for her.

She's never served anyone but herself.

>implying trump is any different
>gud one

it's called foreign electoral intervention dipshit, look it up

Hичeгo мы и нe вмeшивaлиcь...

>see image

seriously though, your dumbass doesn't need to understand why it's bad for it to actually be bad.

What's your point then? I shouldn't ask just because you don't know how to answer the question?

it fucking blows my mind that americans are happy to let themselves be cucked by russia in full view of the entire world like this. its fucking pathetic. your president is in the pocket of a massive foreign power and you're like "wtf why is this a problem? i'm just going to beat off and watch my country get fucked"

yeah, basically. If you don't see why it's bad for foreign powers to influence elections, getting into any nuanced discussion whatsoever (like why it was both illegal AND bad for DJT Jr. to accept foreign aid in the election) won't be productive.

Yeah, but emails!

Na Clinton would have been worse probably

The citizens of the united states do not directly elect the president of the united states.

Advertising revenue is the only thing that exists in this matter.

The world is a stage and the average human believes everything force fed to them

the real deal is not the so-called Russian Connection, but (((them))) puppeteers

you must be woke af then

please lead me im just a humble sheeple

It blows my mind how no one can give a proper answer

In what way is it bad for the US if Russia is exposing bad things that one of the candidates have been doing?
How is it preferable to be unaware of this info?

>money decides who wins the election
I bet Donald Trump thanked the gods for receiving money then. It wasn't as if he had any of that

remove trump from the equation.

Reading the news tomorrow, you read the headline.

>OBAMA '08 GIVEN SECRET AID BY CHINA VS McCAIN.

you read on, that the Chinese government handed funding, intelligence, or other material to Obama, to help beat John McCain. the paper analyses the fact chinese government officials beleived that 4 years of Obama's government would be more advantageous for Chinese interests, in trade treaties like the Trans-Pacific, in ensuring export dues, and, because McCain would be considered harder to negotiate with to meet Chinese goals, and Palin was too unreliable for Chinese intelligence to manipulate.

In other words, China wanted to tip the election for their profit and gain.

How would you feel?

I just love that the whole narrative from Trumpers used to be "There is no evidence, its all fake news" and now that there's evidence pointing towards corruption its "yeah, but it not illegal" I can't wait for more and more damning evidence to come out and Trumptards bend time and space to come up with some other explanation that makes them feel in the right "Yeah, but it was Obama"
"Yeah, but Russia's a great country"

>In what way is it bad for the US if Russia is exposing bad things that one of the candidates have been doing?
>How is it preferable to be unaware of this info?

Is it really that hard to understand? Just because another country shills for a candidate, doesn't make the shilling true and because that country is acting in their own interests and not ours.

Russia releasing the information is not what we're talking about.

What we're talking about is accepting aid of any kind from a foreign power. If Russia directly gave $10 million to a candidate, wouldn't that be bad? Is there a difference if it's cash vs services?

And in case you say "no that wouldn't be bad" then imagine if China wanted to install whoever the fuck they wanted -- simply pick someone, spend a few billion and boom, they control our executive branch.

I am removing trump from the equation. It's ridiculous to ban information coming from foreign countries

Look. If one country would do something like hacking the another country and affecting the amount of counted votes. I would get it

I just don't see why it's illegal to listen to reason if it would be coming from another country.
Just make sure if the info is correct or not

Are you incapable of investigating this alleged information then? Apparently the US is gonna turn everything inside out in either case

Yes there's a difference in cash and information. Question is just if it's legit information or not, and again, are you incapable of verifying information all of a sudden?

criminal conspiracy

Those fatass conservacucks would lose their fucking minds.

this man understands the truth
the game changes but the players remain

>Are you incapable of investigating this alleged information then?
The general public stupid, so from their point of view no.

>If one country would do something like hacking the another country and affecting the amount of counted votes. I would get it
funny how this is one of things that allegedly happened and you still don't get it

Yeah but I didn't ask why it's illegal for russia to hack the US election. I asked why it's a big deal that Trump received information

>It's ridiculous to ban information coming from foreign countries

the thing you seem to be missing is that the "information" was targeted. it was tailored specifically to undermine one candidate, in preference of another.

Do you think that putin and co, sitting in the kremlin, suddenly paused and said "Dimitri! That nice Mr trump is far better for the poor working Americans. We should help them by releasing that intelligence our agents have gathered. Da! It will be good for them to be happier."

And not, that they looked at it, and said "this information will help them elect the candidate who will give us an advantage in negotiation and trade for the next few years."

If the genuinely wanted information released, it could've been done so by news agencies, like TASS, in moscow. Not by clandestine deals to a candidate's son, so that their campaign was given improved chances.

I appreciate that you APPEAR to be approaching this from a neutral standpoint, but information is just as bad. example: nuclear launch codes.

and AGAIN IT'S NOT ABOUT THE FUCKING DIRT. IT'S ABOUT THE PRINCIPLE OF ACCEPTING ANY FUCKING AID FROM A FUCKING FOREIGN COUNTRY. EVEN IF IT'S A SINGLE TV AD. EVEN IF IT'S A FUCKING HANDJOB. IF YOU ACCEPT THE AID, IT'S ILLEGAL AND BAD. EVEN IF IT'S INFORMATION. EVEN IF THE INFORMATION IS USELESS.

ACCEPTING.
ANY.
FOREIGN.
AID.
IS.
WRONG
ILLEGAL.
AND.
PROSECUTABLE.

It's basically impossible to hack the voting machines without having someone physically there to do it since they aren't connected to the internet.

Not to mention exploitable. This is why its important to disclose such meetings on paperwork to be allowed to view classified material.

But then you or user said
>If one country would do something like hacking the another country and affecting the amount of counted votes. I would get it
so it brings it into the convo

Its not just about listening to reason. Are you naive?
Of course if true, thatll be the tip of the iceberg

He was offered a meeting, went to it to see what he could find out, it didn't yield anything.

Naturally Trump should be impeached. It's the only logical conclusion.

A bit like the uranium scandal that's being utterly glossed over at best or outright ignored at worst?

Naturally Trump should be impeached. It's the only logical conclusion.

Russia should be our Ally not our enemy like the liberals are hoping. Trump avoided nuclear war and continues to do so by keeping good relations with Russia. If Clinton were president right now we'd be at war with Russia and our Nuclear threat would be through the roof.

Sauce on any of these claims?

Of course they would be supplying information that would be beneficial to them. Does that automatically mean it's bad for the US?

>THE PRINCIPLE OF ACCEPTING ANY FUCKING AID
Yeah, retarded like I said

also, I like how you basicly answered my question of why it's illegal with "it's illegal and prosecutable"

And do you mean it's impossible to have someone physically there?

I was the one who brought it into the convo to give you some perspective.

This is kind of what I mean. Why is it so bad that Russia wants a president in the US that they can finally work together with?

>Does that automatically mean it's bad for the US?
No but Does that automatically mean it's good for the US?

What claims? It's common sense, the amount of "Red scare" in Clinton's campaign was enough to show that any seemingly hostile action from Russia would be grounds for War, for instance any event in the Middle East with Syria and ISIS, which Trump has fixed with his dealings. Putin wouldn't have even met with Hillary on a friendly basis, same thing with China and several other country leaders.

Yeah I would say it is. Shedding light on shit one of the candidates has done is at least better than not knowing about it at all
You're doing a fine job of tearing the other candidates asshole inside out on your own

lol I knew you'd bring that up. Nice attempt at misdirection but even still, that's a non fucking story. it wasn't Clinton that did shit, it was like 3 different fucking agencies. I knew you were allergic to reality.

I already told you in the first fucking reply why it's bad, I'm not going to repeat myself
>This is kind of what I mean. Why is it so bad that Russia wants a president in the US that they can finally work together with?

There's nothing wrong with a country wanting a leader amenable to its goals - there's everything wrong with a country covertly influencing another country to elect a Manchurian candidate for their goals and also everything wrong with any citizens of said country who collude to make this happen.

Please either re-examine your beliefs and start looking at things more objectively or give yourself a lobotomy with an ice pick.

>"Did Trump fuck up?" No its the obama adminstration that is wrong!"

Sauce on claims she'd bring us to nuclear war, sauce on claims she'd start war with Russia. Sauce on China Russia and other countries wouldn't met with a former secretary of state.

>there's everything wrong with a country covertly influencing another country to elect a Manchurian candidate for their goals and also everything wrong with any citizens of said country who collude to make this happen.

There is absolutely zero proof of this liberal conspiracy theory. But by all means continue to believe in this retarded idea till you're blue in face.

Oh, sorry I didn't realize you were too dumb to put simple logic dominoes into place. And you liberals say we are uneducated. Go back to school and learn simple politics friendo.

So any info, true or not, that another country says about one candidate automatically is good for the US? Cool story Sup Forumsro

>can't recognize humorous hyperbole
so about that ice pick

>Why is it so bad that Russia wants a president in the US that they can finally work together with?

Are you honestly so naive to think that Russia only wants someone they "can finally work together with", rather than "someone they can get an advantage from?

My god.

The entire reason they wanted Trump is because the man is utterly inexperienced as a politician, his government has been in shambolic disarray - there are currently more than 1000 senior positions in government that have not been filled, because Trump's administration hasnt done nominations, as just one example.
Trump's government has disrupted the US, weakening its position. the US has been isolated in the global community - the G20, where all nations except the US stood together on a climate deal. for example.

in each action, Trump's inexperience, and his isolationist stances, have served to improve the Russian's position in global political circles.

The US' loss is Russia, China and Germany's gain.

That is why Trump was Russia's preferred choice. Not because "we can all get along".

Cool story Sup Forumsro, I could say the same about little donnys obstruction of justice and Russia but you wouldn't listen

>Says something stupid
>Tries to lie and say it was Hyperbole

Nice try retard liberal.

because it makes that president the fucking puppet of a foreign power

"rotten"

she put up her own email server that got hacked

please continue to throw insults at me, you're making such great points I think about ready to come on over to your side.

>covertly influencing another country
Giving one candidate information is now influencing the entire country?

>elect a Manchurian
I'm gonna be honest with you here, I don't have a clue what you're trying to say with this. Yes I googled it, and I don't see what a region in Northeast Asia has to do with Trump

No I've said it over and over again, you're perfectly capable of verifying information before you listen to it

>it's bad because Trump does unrelated bad things to his own country!
Well last time I checked, you're still the ones who elected him. All the bad things he's doing to your country should be illegal
Simply getting information from a lawyer who happen to be from another country should not. Because you SHOULD be able to verify the information

>info gets exposed by an american
no problem
>same info gets exposed by a foreigner
reeeeee