Women would rather be raped, murdered, choked...

Women would rather be raped, murdered, choked, and beaten up by a Chad with good genes than spend 5 minutes with an ugly beta male. It's evolution man.

that's an ugly Elvis

that dude is ugly af

that dude is dead - he died in a sauna in Thailand

He's also worm food

>raped

cuz they might have chad's child and chad's child will survive because he's not a beta.

this is true, which is why rape shouldn't be so frowned upon

Who was he?

Beta Male? you mean Yamchas?

how the fuck am i supposed to know that?

U mad, brah?

Xyzz had a weak heart and tiny legs. Not very alpha.

How dare you insult the Almighty Zyzz

Newfag

Zyzz thats his name look him up also look up Tim Sharky lol

/thread

>good genese
>pic showing dude who had heart attack in early 20s due overcompensating with steroids and drugs
>nice b8 neckbeard
>bitches are sluts and want to be raped by everyone

His mirin' brah

Yamchas? Holy shit that's good!!!

Voni Vedi Vici dude,
Case dismissed

well you are newfag

>dies at age of 20
>superior genes

i'm not. still don't know every fucking chad on the interwebs who might have been a meme a few years back.

Yamcha wasn't beta. He just had high standards.

he died because of a drug overdose. after seeing a guy almost die from 1 crystal of mdma (comatose for 2 days) I don't rule out that people are talking shit about dying from small doses of anything anymore, especially when you get it from a shitty source. he actually wasn't a retard anyway, he was a wow nerd as a teen if I recall correctly

if you've seen videos of him speak the guy could barely talk

cuz he was a beta hiding in an alphas body, everyone knows that. look at the pics of him as a teen.

>fags don't know who zyzz is

man fuck this place

Zyzz is obviously in heaven now brah

lol that guy is like the definition of a butthisface, he got famous cause of the memes

He looked way older than 20

>Women would rather be raped, murdered, choked, and beaten up by a Chad with good genes

This is pretty accurate, except maybe for the beating part. Studies have shown that a large proportion of rape victims have orgasms during the rape.

>spend all that effort on a great body only to end up as worm food
I'm sure the worms appreciated it.

Foooookin zeeeeeeeeeeeez BRUh

By not being a 12 year old newfag. Now fuck off back to reddlt for the rest of the summer, cunt.

i wish. i'm 30, nigga.

2edgy4me

>30
>claims to not be a newfag
>never heard of Zyzz

Leave, faggot.

: - (
you younguns are so god damn elitist these days.

>getting your closet homo friends to inject steroids into your ass cheeks
>effort

Pick one, newfaggot.

Yeah man, fuck lyf. Nothing means anything. You just rot in a box. Nothing. That's it.

I'm 33 you retard. Underaged faggots don't know who Zyzz is. Like you.

congrats to being even older than i am and lurking on Sup Forums, you mongoloid.

Holy shit, you are not fitting in, summerfag.

why are you so in love with this zyzz guy?

He got you there brah

that guy looks like he literally took the bogpill

Because that meme is old as fuck you fuckin cunt

>calls people faggot for not knowing his favorite male person
>also dubs

yeah, we got it, thanks mr. coming-in-15-minutes later.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my tafe course in retail sales, and I’ve been involved in numerous TV ads with Danoz Direct, and I have over 300 confirmed sales. I am trained in retail sales and I’m the top TV presenter in the entire Danoz Direct franchise. You are nothing to me but just another consumer. I will charm the fuck out of you with fast talking the likes of which have never been seen before on daytime television, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with putting me on mute or changing the channel? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of TV presenters across Australia and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the hurricane, maggot. The hurricane spin mop that wipes out the pathetic little bits of shit on your floor. You’re fucking sold, mate. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can pop up on over seven channels and that’s just with Danoz Direct. Not only am I extensively trained in retail sales, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Danoz Direct franchise and I will use it to its full extent to make sure you wipe that miserable mess off the face of your kitchen floor, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “kleva” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the full price, including postage and handling you goddamn idiot. I will talk all over you and you will succumb to buying at least two swivel sweepers, You’re fucking calling right now, kiddo.

You're talking about the guy who got attacked, and kill by his own heart, right?

Fuck off to reddit

you're a degenerate coward mate. get a life

what's reddit?

>not fitting in

Mfw

Never have I seen a thread with so many retards.

this your first visit to the 4chanz, fucktard?

>you gay bro?

>there are people here who aren't zyzz brahs

true
Remember the uproar Sansa's rape caused?
But anyone remember an uproar because Daeneris getting raped again and again by hot piece Drogo?
That is pretty much how female brain works

>you are not fitting in
Guys!!!! Hey guys!!!! I'm not fitting in on this trendy (and cool) website!!! Plz help me!!!!

Remember when Brienne raped a man?
Slowly?
With a sword?
They cheered for her.