What would you do if you found a small child in a box on your front door?

What would you do if you found a small child in a box on your front door?

boy or girl?

dinner

not open the door

Call the police and tell them to come pick them up.

Check em

What kind of box?

Make the child dance for $20 then shoot the child and sell the body.

Return to sender

>Cool, free maid.

What would you do if you found a box of dubs on your front door?

Raise them as my own. Watch them grow up and graduate..see them off to college and make me proud. And once i see them make.me proud and see them happy I'll know I've made it.

>boy
ignore it.

>girl
Bring it inside and give her my tender love

call the cops

My grandfather was found this way. A rich gentleman in a town nearby read about it in the paper and adopted him. This was early 1900's. Not sure of the exact year.

Put out a saucer of milk for it and put up some lost kid posters around the neighborhood.

why? dont you like free /candy/?

Dinner

>Empty box
>Take box inside
>Care for box

Infant babies are way dumber than puppies. A puppy would drink it. A human would sit there and cry until it starved to death. The thought "maybe I should drink that" would never even occur to it.

I'd adopt the child and teach it how to have no emotions through electroshock therapy, creating a truly impartial human with its only prerogative to be it's own survival. This person will have social and survival skills to be able to create a safe environment for itself in whatever way it chooses. It will be the perfect human, with no foolish heart and love that most people succumb to.

Me
Kek

Id proceed to have sex with the child.

Depends.
Boy or girl?

Who cares, both of them have fuckable holes.

this user is wrong
humans start eat just about anything when they start getting seriously hungry, to the point where its a serious problem raising a child in a home that has *any* chewable but not digestible material in it.

Where does it specify/depict an infant exactly?

Yeah
But I'm too straight to fuck a girl

You know you want to fuck a cute shota.

Sell it to someone, and spend the money on pizza, beer, and weed.

Well yeah
I want a shota to impregnate me

well, i aint gay... if it was a girl id prob. at least try to adopt her and... you know

>boy
Call police and let them do whatever they do
>girl
Raise her not being a slut

>I want a shota to impregnate me
>Not wanting to impregnate a shota.

nigger are you gay?

Would be my new cock sleeve to cum inside of everyday.

Im gona report you to the authorities, better run.

Oh right I forgot there were no women on the internet
Sorry user

>take him/her inside
>Raise them to love dicks
>Come home everyday and enjoy the tight, warm feeling of their orifices as I repeatedly empty my load into/onto them
>Train them to follow my every command
>Have people pay to use them
>Mad bank, tight holes whenever I want them, not to mention how sweet they'd be on the eyes, walking around the house, naked, constantly eager to serve me

maybe that user is a grill?

Call the authorities. Call management. Give then whatever intelligence they require given the situation. State that I am not mentally nor fiscally able to take care of a child if they suggest that I adopt said child. Hope for the best.

>impregnate a shota
But how?

>A puppy would drink it. A human would sit there and cry until it starved to death.
Since puppies and humans are mammals, they cannot drink in any other way than sucking milk out of some kind of breast... until a certain age, which is obviously lower for dogs than humans.

A puppy below 4 weeks will almost certainly not drink out of a bowl.

I am
>tits or gtfo
only if you're a shota

>tits or gtfo
I didn't say that. And I don't care for your tits or your snatch. No, I am not gay, I am just to old for that.

Start composing a harsh review. "Discreet packaging privacy guaranteed' my ass.

tits or gtfo

Sell it to a pedo

Happened three times already, could use a 4th

tell cps, i have no juristiction over the guardianship of that child and it would be mad sus for a single man to randomly just have a kid ya dinguses.

If you're smart you shut the door and call the cops.
I guy I know took the kid in and called the cops. She'd been kidnapped and they accused him of doing it.
There was a police car camped in his street until the day he moved interstate.

take it to the orphanage you pedo

Call the police/child services because I'm not a degenerate pedo freak.

So you just want to make a psychopath?
You know that's already a thing, right?

is this better?

kill yourself whiteknight beta faggot