One day soon he will be a dead body and there's nothing you can do. There's nothing anybody can do

One day soon he will be a dead body and there's nothing you can do. There's nothing anybody can do

he'll be fine

I hope they stuff him.

Coincidentally I just made some attenborough webms.

He's literally just a narrator but everyone treats him like he's Darwin

Liberal cucc. Wouldn't want anyone to do anything 2bh faŠ¼.

Good. The carbon footprint from his galavanting must be insane

Cause he's old as shit now. His old stuff is all on location with him being filmed with the animals.

One day soon you will be a dead body and there's nothing you can do. There's nothing anybody can do.

heh hehe hahahaha

>Just a narrator

Why don't you go and Google him? He's far more than a narrator.

Bombardier beetles are fucking gangster.

these are awesome mate.

Please make this webm in reverse.

Look at those fuckers, they still think it's the Triassic era

He's not just a narrator at all. He's a scientist, an actual natural historian with a lifetime of experience in his field, speaking from the heart. When he goes, all we'll have left will be television presenters.

Holy shit that's so fucking cool

It moves like it's playing Mario with real life

How do they film stuff like this? Are they just zooming in from really far away with super high definition cameras?

Yeah pretty much, hell in the Hunt they had to create a harness to hang off the side of elephant

WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENS NEXT???

Oh I think I've seen this. If it's what I'm thinking of, the Cheetah doesn't get it in the end, but it looks like an absolute dead cert kill until the last second when it runs out of energy.