Who'd titfuck my Mom?

Who'd titfuck my Mom?

I would.

fuck yeah. where would you cum? between them, on them, or in her mouth/on face?

just stop you autistic fucking moron.

I would have to see tits to decide. A big solid woman like her would most likely be into buttsecks, so that ups her chances with me.
Got ass pics?

yeah she is in to anal sex, seen she has 2 big dildos in her bedside drawer.

not got ass pics but got more cleavage if you want?

It would be fun to shoot a load on that chipmunk cheeked face.
Deeper cleavage?

hell yeah would love to see her get bukakked. you stroking to her?

heres a deeper cleavage creepshot. id love to fuck her big tits

Dude, provide some original fucking content for her for once and I might titfuck her fat tits.

heres a new one.

who's fapping to her? want me to post more?

I want to eat her ass. Just spend hours tongue fucking her.

which hole would you stick your dick in first?

Just ask her if you can get a titwank. She might just say yes. If she freaks out just say you have never done it and would be most comfortable with her being your first. Could lead to more. Stop being a pussy, grab your sack and man up.

Mouth definitely. would love to bend her head backwards over the edge of the bed and fuck her throat while she gags.

She's gonna get fucked in the ass.

wish it were that easy. wouldnt it be awkward though? do i just sit there and let her titfuck my dick until i cum? do i speak or sit there quietly? lol

heres another new pic i haven't posted before

Any swimwear pics or full body shots.? I really want to fap to her, but you're not providing the material.

sweet, both mouth and asshole would be stuffed with dick.

like this pic of her?

creepshot of her in the bathroom here. wish i had better content bro, I'm really trying to get some! posting some fully body shots next

She's not hideous by any standard. You need to set up a shower cam or something.

thanks bud. what is it you like about her most? yeah i need to try and do that next time I'm home

I have titty fucked your mom her name is krystie

top 3 fav pics of her so far Sup Forums?

I hope that's not ur mom fkn hell

>Who'd titfuck my dad in drag?

fixed that for you friendo

full body here for you. hows this?

Not bad at all. She's ultra modest, isn't she? Little compliments on her appearance will go a long way. "You look really nice today, Mom." After awhile replace nice with sexy and you're on your way.

Mostly that genuine smile and the twinkle in her eyes. She probably enjoys a cocktai.

yeah she is, but she was a slut as a teenager and still is to some extent.

oh she does!

want more Sup Forums? who's fapping to her?