I'm a time traveler from June 2020, back in July 2017 to answer questions. Hurry, I can't stay long

I'm a time traveler from June 2020, back in July 2017 to answer questions. Hurry, I can't stay long.

Pic unrelated

what happens

Who is the Democratic Party election candidate

Highest valued cryptocurrencies?

Jon Ossoff
Etherium or whatever it is. Haven't really paid any attention to cryptocurrency though

When The Rock wins the 2020 election how will things go after that? We all know he will win but I want to know the outcome for the United States.

did the webb telescope launch go well?

Where you're from, is there a way to evenly heat a hot pocket without it becoming molten lava?

When can i start murduring muslums on sight and it will be the social norm?

Top 5 crypto? Check coinmarketcap.com

Yes but it hasn't really found much interesting stuff yet. That or they haven't released info to the public

I'd have to go back to the future for that and I couldn't really come back without a price afterwards

Does Trump get assassinated? Is Japan bombed at the 2020 Olympics?

Do I ever stop wetting my bed?

Trump is not assassinated yet and idk about Japan I'm from 2019

This faggot is lying.
Does not even admit that Trump loses in 2020.
Fucking bullshit.

what does from software release next? bloodborne 2 maybe?

Kanye West

How could you not pay attention to crypto in 5 years, though? It literally is the future...

New IP, not entirely unlike Dark Souls but with a future setting

It still hasn't really taken off as well as it should have.

so you mean fucking surge? a rumor told that they were making a mayan game or something like that

The Mayan thing isn't totally unfounded. Can't really go into detail on that though

What about Half life 3?

Still not released. Gaben was caught going onto Sup Forums instead of making any games.

Valve releases a seven part comic to finish the story and tie multiple game worlds together, instead of just making a game. Not quite what we all wanted but for what it is, the comic is a very good read and leaves no loose ends - they are done with HL

this guy isn't me btw

bump i only have 20 minutes

God dammit Barry, you better not be fucking up the timeline, again!

Anything big happening soon? Like another bombing or something that we try and prevent?

You are lying OP. I'm back here from August 2017. Nukes were literally en route to US and we returned fire. End of world was imminent and DOD sent a team of 24 of us back to 2015 to try to prevent the end of the world. I can say our time is dwindling and we have not been able to prevent the EOW. This is our 5th time around. Your timeline will probably end very soon. We are beginning to think theres no point in continuing our mission because the people we knew and loved from our timeline are all gone. Maybe there is a timeline where we were successful and we can't cross over to that as ourselves. A few guys from the squad have become useless already. Giving into their humanity and trying to enjoy lifes pleasures for as long as they can. We dispose of them and pick up new squadmembers from your timeline. 2020 does not exist

How did that whole Trump Russia thing turn out?

Any 3rd parties rise to power in American politics?

Is op still sucking dicks in 2020?

What will the price of bitcoin be?

If time here is so short why come to Sup Forums?

gets to ask a time traveler a question, asks this
you user are truly retarded

Are traps no longer gay?

Not OP, but it wanted to tell you that traps are gay, and will always be gay, and if you like traps you are probably bi
-a bi fag who doesn't like traps

What is the situation of Syria at your time?

Dont like traps, just wondering

Did they find Planet 9?

What stock should I invest in?

What happens to those antifa faggots?

you don't get it. this is what he does.
Its all he does.

how does the whole net neutrality scandal play out

Did everything go to shit? Is the world doing even a little better or something?

dfrf

Jon Ossoff will only be 33 in 2020. He cannot run for president.

there is no net neutrality scandal. New fcc head will not allow that piece of shit legislation to pass, thank God.

What happens on June 12, 2020?

Will the trap mental illness ever be eradicated?

He didn't tell you about the 28th Amendment apparently....