>finally dawns on me that there are two more dudes in my apartment
>I don't know any of them
>I can't move a muscle. I'm stuck to the couch
>watch them go through all of our shit
>they're robbing us.
>one of the guys sits next to my girlfriend
>he lifts up her shirt and starts feeling her breasts
>she doesn't move, I try to stop him but I can't move. I can't even speak
>watch him take her shirt off. She isn't wearing a bra so he starts sucking on her nipples
>other dude grabs her by the ankles and pulls her off the couch, onto the floor
>they take off her cloths, her arms flop like a corpse
>realize that she can't move either
>they take turns fucking her on the floor right in front of me
>I can't do shit but watch. they fingercuff her and eventually dp her
>she doesn't make as sound, she's completely limp
>one guy cums in her pussy, the other two come on her face and in her mouth
>eventually they leave, but they take everything of value with them, including the ketamine
>they argued about taking her with them, but decided against it.
>girlfriend is in the shower right now. she doesn't want to call the cops
>she isn't crying. she's just starring at the wall

What do?
I totally fucked up. I don't know what to do.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=NEJniCCuqR4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Assuming this isn't bait... call the cops.
Buying a little bit of ketamine will probably get overlooked since a much worse crime was committed.
I have trouble believing this story but I have done loads of ket in my time and know that you can't talk or move in a K-hole...

Call the police.
Like, immediately.

We'll now she can't get a DNA rape kit, but they definitely left DNA evidence (fingerprints, hair)
I really doubt they'll get away, anyway there's CCTV cameras in a lot of places so finding plates and their getaway won't be hard

Nice, take a shower to remove the evidence from the rape and dont call the cops. Oh jump off a bridge too.

She liked getting fucked by them and is afraid to tell you.

Be a man OP.....going on Sup Forums should be the last of your worries
Now your "friend" will definitely have to fess up about who the rapists are.

If op is telling the truth, then her clothes also have DNA evidence from them, along with other things around the home

Newfags are all losing their minds for this bait

Bait but if true your a fucking idiot and deserved it.
Who the fuck just starts railing K not knowing what it does.

>call the cops on a ring a drug dealers

Ignore these virgins. Even if they catch the guys who raped your girl, you'll still have to deal with their associates for snitching. These guys are going to get you shot.

Just tell your girl to be cool and get her a therapist.

>These guys are going to get you shot
Only in merica, the land of the free.

Post proof. Take a pic of your apartment

I'm gonna say $100 of ket isn't a little amount hahahah

Yeah, if you have any experience with drugs whatsoever, be it weed, MD, etc. you would know not to just do a load more just because your first hit felt good, especially as a first timer

I dont believe your story, but if I did I would say no point in calling the cops, you guys realize its kinda your fault for putting yourselves in that kind of a situation. You can pity yourselfs for a bit but best to just pick up the pieces as best you can. Life will go on, it always does. I raped my female cousin when I was drunk by accident and yanno what? Things are fine now. Shit happens life goes on

haha they didn't wanna fuck you you must be fucking ugly.

This. Most women have rape fantasies. Your girl is struggling to deal with the pleasure she just experienced.

If you think getting fucked while on K wasn't extremely pleasurable to her, you're very naive. What she just experienced was VERY pleasurable to her.

That's why she's staring at the wall. That's why she isn't crying.
She's shocked by how good it felt.

Call the police you dumbass

t. the police

Fuck dude, that's just common sense. I've always had a very careful attitude towards drugs, and I haven't gotten hurt yet.

You forget: they did it right after buying, usually you try to get in the right mood before. And the dealer magically knew, they would take it right away. Very convenient, don't you think?

This. Seriously.

The three guys who fucked your girls most certainly have friends who won't be in jail when they get arrested. You'll have to deal with those friends if you snitch.

>raped my cousin
>shit happens

why did i grow up with such a shit unrapeable family?

You don't know what happened. It could have been 30-40 minutes after the dude got there they they did the second lines. Also, Op didn't even notice the two guys walk in. The dealer probably sent a text to his friends waiting in the car when he realized that Op was an idiot an Op didn't notice.

obviously this didn't happen, you oughta be mentally disabled to have this occur, but lets say it did, and you came to Sup Forums for advise lmao. Now that's a croptech kek.

alcohol does funny things to people. and in the end thats why I was forgiven by her and her mom. now its a family secret that hopefully stays secret

>Pic related

ignore this OP

she had cum aka evidence on her and shes in the shower now you
dumb cunts

Yeah because criminals in other countries don't have guns

Which isn't a problem. Execute every last motherfucker who looks at you funny

If this was real the guy wouldn't even have the balls to let the stranger in.

This is one heck of a sexy story OP. I'm fapping at the thought of it all, thanks

>he lifts up her shirt and starts feeling her breasts
stopped believing

>get offered ketamine by a guy from work

there's only one way to get back at this guy without getting yourself in deper shit with his assosiates.

make sure he has a really fucking bad accident at work.
either in the workplace or on the commute.

Lead up negro start with the guy at work or forever be known is the man that let his girl be fondled

let this thread die already plx, no one cares about your opinion on a fictional b8 story, tired of seeing it pop up already

UK here, if i really wanted to get my hands on a firearm it'd take around 2 hours and £500.
i'd be getting from the same guys who supply the local drug trade.

don't kid yourself theres no rooty tooty point n shooty's in lolnogunsUK

Hell of a weird fantasy OP, but this is why you wait for them to leave before taking it.

If this shit is real, you both deserved the experience for being dumbasses.

Hawt!

Did you take any pics of her all jizzed up on?

yep. I love fucking on k. it feels really good.

rape her

This is true. You can even rent by the hour but if you shoot it you buy it, And most of these guns are linked to a string offences and now so are you

beat the fuck outta the guy from work for starters

This is now your theme song.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=NEJniCCuqR4

Post pics of your girl in the shower duh

Yes OP, ignore this. Also stop doing drugs. Smoke weed and do psychedelics. So sorry this happened to you, karma will get those guys. Don't let any more turbulence occur in your life because of this. Take a deep breath and make choices for the betterment of your life.

You know, there is a main difference between the US and europe. In eurotrash if you take a weapon to a burglary, you get a sentence longer than raping 10 women, most of the time compared to killing someone. See aggravated burglary. So you will never see any burglars with weapons.

They can get caught or die but she will always be raped

I'm new here, what's so racy about this post?

They took it with them.
He can say he wanted something for twenty i bet they won't snitch on themselve

Karma isn't real. Those guys will go on continuing to rape and steal. OP has the moral obligation to act against his transgressors. If he chooses to lazily pretend nothing happened, which is impossible in the first place, he will be complicit in all future crimes committed by those individuals.
OP can act to stop them, and he is morally obligated to do so.

God, I can't imagine how great it must have been to be those guys. To take full advantage when she was totally limp I would cum buckets.

You are responsible for the rape you committed. Alcohol does not take away your responsibility.

Talk to the guy at work and find out who they are. Actually murder them.

You're a dumb ass. Karma is simply the flow of life. It is not spiritual it is mathematics. Those guys will find trouble bigger than themselves.

It's the same exact way in most US states. If you were trying to make a point, it's not there.

Nope, looked it up beforehand.
US: aggravated burglary if you openly threaten someone with a weapon and force him to do something against his will
Europe: get into a house while having any item in your hand that can be used as a weapon. Many idiot burglars have their crowbars in their hand and then go into prison for a long time.

ok, whatever you say user. but alcohol was enough an excuse for her and her mom to forgive me. you are not the judge. you are not god. and in my life all is good cuz i was blackout drunk and i have been forgiven and im on good terms with them both.

By accident?

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Here's what you do.

Rent a second apartment, pay in cash, don't give any real information. Cover all tracks, wear clothes you don't normally wear, a pair of glasses, etc, non-obvious disguse.
Buy a gun on the black market. Or a good knife.
Phone up the same number, ask for some for you and your girlfriend - use a new burner phone, change your voice in some way.

When they come, let the first guy in, don't let him see your face - once he's through the door, close it, lock it, and stick the knife in his neck or back/stomach.

If the other two try to come in, drag the body against the front door. Sit and wait to do the next ones.

Or, go to the police immediately, report everything, and confess to being a cuckold fantasy attention seeker on the internet.
Then start fapping in the interview room and ejaculate onto one of the policemen, try your best to aim for his eyes or mouth.

This

Dude, I'm a fucking cop. Not even bothering with statutes, any theft, with any amount of force (armed or unarmed) is common law robbery - a felony.

The use of a firearm, in the commission of any crime, is always charged as a high tier felony (state statutes). Threatening has nothing to do with it. It's also a federal felony.

You literally have no clue what you're talking about right now.

oh fuck you too

I kept my cousin in the cellar and raped her over a period of 20 years, impregnating her, her having a baby girl, watching her grow up then rape and impregnate her too.
By accident while I was tired.

Things are fine now, looking forward to my grandaughter.

sounds nice user, if only we could all be so lucky

Fritzl pls

Thanks. I'm glad I could share my story with you.
Maybe with luck and hard work you will have as happy a life as we do.

No, they probably won't. They've made it this far without finding trouble, there is no reason to think they'll find it in the future. Keep dreaming though, kid.

Then you should also know, that most states don't know aggravated burglary. And that there is a difference between burglary and robbery.
And there is a difference between using and carrying a gun. In europe there is no difference between carrying and using any gun.

I rather guess you are nightwatch.

>doing drugs with strangers
>not waiting so they leave
>showering the evidence and not just accepting a small penalty for first time

Damn son, sucks for you.

Ammunition however is harder unless you know a bent quartermaster.

After you use what came with it, which is usually two magazines tops you're shit outta luck again.

>any gun.
any weaponizable item.

In the U.S. if you spray paint a toy gun black and use it in a robbery, that counts as a felony for armed robbery

Actually I work at a desk in the police station filing papers.
But at the weekends I am a masked vigilante.
You might think I'm joking but I'm deadly serious.
Here's a clue, you can find 23 of my videos on the youtube.

Black out drunk with a boner and no performance issues. Ok.

I hope the cops were called. You need to go back to the coworker that offered you Ketamine and ask him to call his dealer for a "sale".
Before he shows up you call the cops to said location. He's done. Use a public phone and gtfo

If you spray paint your face black they'll make you president.

No it would never work for me. I only could enjoy my cousin while blackout drunk. Sober me is grossed out by the idea of sex with my cousin. I could never make it a long term commitment nor could I father a child with her without committing suicide. but to each his own. I do not judge you

Travis those niggers

She probably received the best orgasm ever and is so dazed by all the hormones she just released.

I drink habitually and the pleasure has never waned.
Make your cousin a woman and knock her up, you won't know how wonderful fatherhood is until you try it.
That disgust you feel is nature's way of telling you to settle down.

Rather then come on 4 chan and act like a bitch go find them if you know who or what they look like, be a man op and fuck their shit up.

kek. They will if you spray paint it orange too

We've discovered a pattern.

If you decide to do nothing you are a waste of life and a shitty ass fucking pathetic boyfriend.

Buy a gun and fucking shoot them in the head

You've obviously never done k before

It feels good emotionally, but you don't feel anything physically

This is truth. Whit it no trips?

>pic related; she was asking for it when I found her at the bus station asking for a ride to new york to become an aspiring model.

Ok, let's educate you, fuckwit.

>Then you should also know, that most states don't know aggravated burglary.
Just because it doesn't say "aggravated" in the statute doesn't meant that there are not aggravating or mitigating factors used to determine sentencing. In my state, which doesn't have "aggravated" robbery/burglary, the literal crime elements state that a robbery/burglary is aggravated by the use, or implied use, of force.

>And that there is a difference between burglary and robbery.
No shit fucktard, robbery (in my state) is defined as an act committed upon a person or place or person of business. A burglary is defined as the breaking and entering of a residence or dwelling place with the intent to commit a felony therein.

>And there is a difference between using and carrying a gun.
Having a gun (real or fake) on you, during the commission of a crime is a felony. Brandishing it doesn't fucking matter.

>In europe there is no difference between carrying and using any gun.
There isn't a difference here either.

>I rather guess you are nightwatch.
Pic for proof

Now go suck an immagrants dick before your shit ass Google-fu lawyering makes you look any less intelligent.

Hi, the same thing happened to me op, but in my case, I was the girl.
My bf was angry at first, but after a few days he stopped worrying about it.
I ended up bumping into one of the three guys and although I was shouting at him a lot, he soon won be over.
Still with my boyfriend, but I've been dating the other guy for three months now. I don't have sex with my bf any more, I just tell him I'm too traumatised and he buys it lol.

Anyway, maybe you should grow up and let your gf do what she wants, drugged or not.

So your telling me pro robbers left dna all over your gf

no timestamp

fucking roleplayers are growing tiring

Typos can be blamed on my phone, idgaf. Typing paragraphs on this thing is a pain.

B8.

fuck you're a whore. at least dump the faggot before he finds out and blows his brains out or freaks out on you

>Call guy back a few days later
>Tell him it was some bomb ass shit and you wanna try it again
>Sit in the doorway or window or whatever
>(Hopefully you have a gun on hand)
>Wait for him to come in
>Blast his ass

God fucking damn it, it's stupidly easy OP.

just curiouse but why would they leave dna proof....