Which one and wwyd?

Which one and wwyd?

far left. I'd love to play with those tits while she rides my dick.

Far left

They both look simliar, but I'd go with red bikini. Grope her tits and rub her pussy in the pool, before taking her back to my hotel room and fucking her doggystyle.

How would you use this 18 year old slut?

would tie up and anal fuck the shit out of her before finishing on her tits

WWYD to this whore anons?

She looks nice and thick. Bet she can take a good hard pounding. I'd bend her over and pull on her hair while I fill up her cunt, bang her hard enough to get those tits jiggling and that ass bouncing back on me with every thrust.

#2. I'd grab her by the hair and force her mouth on my cock. She has a devilish smile.

That's the idea.

I bet the one on the right would be a super submissive little slut, letting you do whatever you want.

Lick her tummy all over, and have her suck my dick with these amazing lips.

Perfect fat ass. Gonna spank that shit red while I plow her cunt. Bet being spanked would make that slut even wetter.

second from right. in the bright dress. would love to slap those tits around while she's gagging on my dick

I'd have a go on all of them. Make each other warm each other up before each one of them gets filled right up with my cum. Far left would be my favourite though so she'd get it in the ass all night.

WWYD to her?

Don't forget about her tits.

Just like I wouldn't forget about your girl's tits. They're smaller, but I'd suck them all the same.

Go be a cuck somewhere else

wow I'd eat her out and do anything else to please her. what a stunner

wwyd

Of course. Got to reach forward to squeeze and grope those juicy tits of hers, I bet she loves that. Sexy little slut.

Oh she'd definitely get a good face fucking. Those lips were made for it.

hey i know this chick, i think i fapped to her instagram once

I bet she does. She loves to act sexy every chance she gets.

Those adorable nipples are begging to be played with.

What's her insta lmao

gggg

Pierced nipples. Nice.

I'd lick far right's pussy until she's super wet. Then I'd bang her doggy style while pulling her hair. I'd finish her with a creampie

I'd tit fuck her till I busted all over her face

wwyd to these 2?

Safe to saw rights ass gets impaled by that baseball bat while she's stripped nude, bound and gagged.

Wwyd

Just like a good little slut should. And she should be used like the good little slut she is.

Blue dress?

The 3rd one would be the sex slave of the others, i'd use her once in a while as well. Eventually she gets wet by the idea of seeing her friends.

I would take #1 out to the club with some budies. I'd get her drunk and then take her on to the dance floor where she grinds all over my cock. I turn her to face me so we can start making out while we dance. I wave over my buddies and I start finger banging her as they form a circle around us to block her from view of the bouncers. I pass her around and have all of my buddies finger her sopping wet cunt. We then take her back to my place and have her give everyone a blowjob. While she's doing that, we tear off all of her clothes and start fucking her doggy style. At first we just spit roast her until someone breaks out the lube so we can start double penetrating her. We fuck her hard and fast until we've filled all of her holes with cum several times over.

right is nice, moar?

>#3 should be used more than once in a while.

more of your ginger? I would love fucking her hard from behind while pulling on her pony tail so she makes that face while I cum in her pussy.

She's a very good little slut.

I'd turn her into a human cow, she's be fucked every day while her tits are sucked away at by machines, pumping all her milk out. And then that milk would be sold as a luxury.

Which one and wwyd?

God those hips, I would breed her tight teen cunt and fill her up with my hot cum

she'd get it in all her holes and then after I get my pleasure, whatever she wants me to do

wwyd?

Mmh, those tits. They would look a lot better with a load or two sprayed all over them.

I would fuck right doggy style while she licks lefts pussy. Once left is about to cum, I'd pull out of right and have left ride me cow girl style while right sits on my face so I can lick her pussy until she cums

Forgot photo. Wwyd

Strip them nude. Tie them into 69 with plugs in their asses.

They're so big and soft that she could probably like the cum off her breasts.

she does have super sexy hips

That would be hot as fuck to watch

Fuck yes, would definitely want to see that. Have her lick those tits all clean like the good little slut she is.

Nice little ass she has there. I'd love to flip her around and bend her over against that fridge so that I can spank her for being such a whore and wearing those tight shorts. Then I'll peel them off and slide into her needy little cunt. Her little friend can watch, of course.

Right or left?

Which one wwyd

right - tall, has an awesome thigh gap, excellent titties. would love to have her ride me cowgirl

Wouldn't you love to see her put her tongue to good use?

Mmm, what a perfect little cum-catcher of a mouth she has.

Her whole face makes a pretty great cum-catcher if you ask me.

dem dick sucking lips!

it looks like she has amazing tits. any pics of her showing them off in a bikini or slutty dress?

Absolutely. Love to see the little slut just get bukkaked. All over her face and dripping onto her juicy tits.
She has great lips for sucking cock, user. How would you use her?

yep, i was right! I would love titty fucking her and then cumming all over her face

She'd take it like a champ.

I would push her onto the bed and straddle her, before ripping her clothes off and shoving it in, no lube. I would ignore her screams of pain and tell her to shut her whore mouth. Of course the slut loves it, so as I choke her she climaxes many times. Eventually I finish in her stank cumhole of a pussy and make her explain to me how much of a privelage it is for me to give her my cock.

wwyd? be brutal ;)

Pics

Sounds like a great time.

such a tight little body, she would be so much fun once she's tied up and helpless.

She'd take it with a smile and a thank you like a good little whore should.

this is def cropped. bring out uncropped

She'd love knowing you enjoyed using her.

shove those chop sticks in her ass and use them to pry it open before I shove my dick in it. She screams until they turn to moans. I'd make sure to cum in her bangs so they dry to her face and has to use the chop sticks to unstick her hair

anons what would you do?

Oh for sure

I would love my cock deep inside her while my hands are wrapped tightly around her neck.

I would pull that bikini off her beautiful Tits and slide my dick between them while she sucked the tip and begged me to cum in her mouth...

My ex..i will post her beautiful tits if this gets good

Wwyd?

Fuck, what a sexy whore. Can I get in on using her holes when she's all tied up?

She'd love being your submissive little girl.

Thanks man, have a free bonus pic. Too tired to reply to yours tho, sorry. Gnite Sup Forums.

Thats the outfit the little whore should wear for her bukkake, I think.

Her face was made for it, don't you think?

more of her?

which one and wwyd?

WWYD?

#4; I would spit roast her with a buddy while her friends watch. We would finish by taking turns creampieing her and then make #2 and #3 lick it out of her pussy. #1 would have to suck our dicks clean

>which one & wwyd

god damn that's good. have a bonus pic of #1.

as for yours, those girls would be hiking and realize #4 is missing. they would turn around, and find her completely naked on the trail, cum dripping out of her mouth onto her tits, and her pussy and ass gaping open. one by one, they'd each get grabbed and fucked.

that's super hot. have a bikini pic of #4

do you have more wins of #1? those are some juicy titties!

got nudes of any of your girls?

unfortunately not. they're all prudes

damn. more bikini?

shes at the top

that girl loves to show off her titties and dick sucking lips! i love it

fuck that's a nice ass. got more of any of the other girls? you tap any of them?

yeah she sucks some good dick

another angle here. what position would she get dominated in when she gets lost in the woods?

I really just have pics of the one

exactly like that, but I would shove her face into the ground as I fuck her in the ass. when I'm done there, she goes face down ass up for a pussy fuck and then turns around for cum in the mouth

that's a perfect way to use her

that girl has a mouth made for facefucking. wwyd?

bend her over that sink and fuck her so hard that when her head hits the mirror, it cracks

I like it. Pound that slut hard.

Nigga, you haven't blown your load yet? I can't believe you're still here.