I've just ended long term relationship. Please, cheer me somehow

I've just ended long term relationship. Please, cheer me somehow.

Call up a trusted friend, get a few beers, let it out.

You'll come back to it with a better mind when you sober up. At least, I did.

Oh, mate, i've done it already. Like, ten hours of talking. And still i feel like pile of radioactive garbage

u'll find another bf soon fag

So did I.

It was worth a shot.

meant to reply to

"long term" - you're a fucking kid maaaaan, you have the rest of your life ahead of you.

anyways, welcome to the club.

Thanks anyway. She dumped me via phonecall, and now, i really don't know what to do

Don't worry man, she's probably already banging someone else. But you know what? while she is sucking his dick, she can only think about the taste and the smell of yours.

Mine cheated on me and lied repeatedly when I caught her.

If yours did it by phone call, she was probably doing the same.

I know how you feel
Going out with a girl for 2 years, breaks up for no apparent reason
Got no real friends to talk to apart from her and that isn't a possibility

That was... Suprisingly cheerful

Same thing but happened to me two nights ago, I feel you bud. Come drink and do drugs with me

just remember user you were the one who got away not the other way around.

OP here.
Really two nights ago? Shit, mate, same here.

I'm I feel this HARD. I got out of it scot-free while she got knocked up by the chad she cheated on me with.

My ex cheated on me for two years. moving forward almost six years now she has three kid and she doesnt know who the father is for any of them. dodged a fucking bullet. rule of thumb, dont stick your dick in crazy

Learn to love being single. The only downside is having to work for pussy instead of just fucking whenever

keep yourself busy and work towards some shit you want to acomplish, after some time feeling you had will fade away

Shit bro, I remember seeing Rick Morty episode around the same my long term gf walked by my workplace with her new bf 2-3 months after my 4 years relationship and it fucking killed me, I wasn't thinking any 'bad thoughts' like that but shit it sucked.

As a guy at work said to me, you know you're gonna be ok, it's just the weening out and getting passed it so you can be happy with yourself and to meet some one new. No one is expecting you to just be OH OK IM BETTER NOW ILL GO GET SOME PUSSY, but in a few weeks / maybe months you'll be up for outs and seeing what could happen.

Been single 2.5 years now and I've had flings, nothing concrete, but I know at some point some crazy cool as fuck girl is gonna come along and I'm gonna be smitten to fuck - same will happen to you, just gotta get passed the bad times first!

I didn't expect that someone will really say anything serious, but that was... Well, you've helped, I think. Thanks, mate