The Dark Tower, not the dark gunslinger. He's after the man in black, not IS black

The Dark Tower, not the dark gunslinger. He's after the man in black, not IS black.

What is it with niggers getting cast in roles they don't belong in? Idris Alba was good in Prometheus and pacific rim (both supporting roles) but I don't think he'll make a good Roland.

Forgot to mention Prometheus and pacific rim both trash movies.

Do everyone a favor and fuck off.

>fuggin niggers
>Idris Alba was good

Does one half of your brain know that the other half is retarded?

Can you kindly go back to Sup Forums? thx

Op fuck off

Idris Alba is an amazing actor and the creator of the books has given his praise of the casting. So, who cares? Oh, racist Sup Forumstards who will whine about diversity almost as much as snowflakes.

Roland was black, dumbfuck

HERESY! This is why I don't see movies anymore.

>I have actually never read to books to properly articulate WHY this is bad idea, but I AM a tumblerina SJW.

Also..SK left in charge of ANYTHING other than writing....no thank you.

-i/10
try again plox.

That looks nothing like Roland as I was imagining him. He looks like he just left Gilead all shiny and fresh, not rugged and haggard after so many years travel.

It's literally stated in one of the books that he's white. Detta tells him and Eddie to rub their ****white**** candles together.

This is the ultimate virtue signal for King.

If he didn't give his praise, he would've gotten a whole shitstorm from the left. So I wont take that to heart personally.

mostly i just think hes too young. but yeah, his blue bombardier eyes were mentioned probably a dozen times in each book and he was supposed to look like clint eastwood. just so long as they dont make eddie a spic or wigger.

someone explain this shit to me
it makes no sense

how exactly is making roland black a good thing?
not only does it ruin the story, and the basis of a main characters entire backstory
but i goes against their black agenda
leaving roland white is MORE racist towards whites

>>not only does it ruin the story, and the basis of a main characters entire backstory
ether you have never read the books or you are making shit up. His skin color was not a defining feature and has nothing to do with his backstory

>he thinks Eddie is in the film
Prepare for a world of disappointment

What the fuck is it even about? I've heard it's a sequel, a prequel, but nothing I've seen confirms.

Except that a recurring theme in the books up until Song, Odetta Holmes is subconsciously distrustful of the "honk mahfahs" and there are dozens of chapters devoted to the racial tension (hell susannah's entire coming to terms and merging herself into one person hinges on it) involved.

Don't watch it, easy. I haven't watched TV or movies in years. The platform is pretty dated anyway.