Any interest in this big tittied chubby?

Any interest in this big tittied chubby?

sure

God no

Here you go, let me know if you want more

she's got crossed eyes...

absolutely none.

Depends on the photo

Fuck yes keep going

How is her ass?

Nice and round, no pics of that though sorry

Fuck right off, that bitch is nasty

much yes, yes

i like nasty bitches, why don;t you hit the trap thread

Funny thing was that wasn't even in her and that still not the weirdest thing shes done sexually lol

go ahead and keep posting

just do us a favor and post everything you got

Hell no

op is kill

More of this

I'll keep posting as long as theres interest

That's the only real erotic pic I have sorry other than a pic of her tits and one of her sucking a horse which I can't post for obvious reasons lol

>which I can't post for obvious reasons lol
Just save that for last.

Tits pls

I don't see it banned anywhere in the rules, and beastiality isn't illegal where I'm from...

Go on then. Let's get to the tits.

UM>>NO

It all depends on how the mod in question interprets the rule about illegal content. Sadly.

I'm in NZ where its illegal so not worth the b& and v& sorry, the horses cock is popping out of her mouth and theres horse cum pouring out her mouth...and down her chin....and pretty much everywhere tbh so definitely bestiality

Here you go

Naah, she was just cleaning the horse...

so then why the fuck would you mention. Shit or get off the pot user!

Post it

I think you overestimate how much mods here care about bestiality. There won't be a massive investigation into your IP or anything like that.

Yes

Horse pic now

Yeah she cleaned it out alright lol
My bad
Not going to happen sorry man
I've seen nights when nothing happens and other nights where a thread had every photo deleted and the posters were banded, depends on mod not risking it sorry
Here you go

Pic of horse?

Pic of horse

Not the bestiality one, but sure I guess

any way to get the pic of her and horse?

We would love to see

Pic of said licking of friend?

Bump for horse pic

Yes, depends on the mod. But it's never ever led to real life consequences. It's never even led to a perma ban.

Someone make a vola so the kiwi can post the goods.

Took it myself on my phone, it was her 19th birthday party, she got really hammered and we dared her to make her horse cum for $50 and she yelled "Fuck yeah!" or something along those lines, she started stroking it which we were expecting, then she started enthusiastically licking on it and sucking on the tip, obviously she couldn't get the whole thing in her mouth, but you could see her trying, after a while it came and poured out her mouth, she swallowed what she could but couldn't get it all, then she started scooping up the some of the left over cum into her mouth, most of us wrote it off as her just being really hammered, but a few months later I walked in on her trying to get her dog to mount her so would be very surprised if it was just a one off thing
Pic related it's her on her 19th

Proofs in the pic

post here volafil io / r / cv0b83ar

Still illegal over here guys, if I post it and some white knight dick reports me it's a massive fine and a few months no internet, not risking it

Lol she is bi-sexual and has spent some alone time with that friend but don't put too much faith in the file names, they're mostly for fun

Op doesn't have it

volafile io / r / cv0b83ar
stupid spam filter. I spelled it wrong the first time >

So then why the hell would you even mention it if you're just some faggot who's going to talk a big game. I bet you've never even met this whore in real life and you're just posting shit you stole off the internet lol.

sorry misread that as "how did you get it", I'm not posting the pic, but there was about 5 of us with phones one and at least one was taking a video, so it might be online if you search hard enough, her names heather if that helps

I'm calling bullshit

Can I have more pics of the bird?

Believe what you want I don't really care

sure

Because you ain't got it

If someone reports you, you will get a slap on the wrist HERE on Sup Forums. It won't fucking lead to you IRL ffs...

Or on the vola

And op abandoned ship

OP, go to the vola!

volafile dot org /r/cv0b83ar

Still here but I already told you it's not happening, kind of pointless constantly repeating myself, if you believe me and you want it I've given you everything to search for if not no skin off my back

C'mon, be a bro... go to the vola, dump it and then that's it. Nothing will fucking happen, mate.

But we found a source. It may or may not be on the web and you "have" it.

Good try op

One last shot?

More