Dudes I need a bigger dick. I have a 4" long by 5" girth. I can have sex but I am limited to doing doggy style only...

Dudes I need a bigger dick. I have a 4" long by 5" girth. I can have sex but I am limited to doing doggy style only. But i might have some hope have you ever heard of JP's 90 day challenge? Are there any results among b/?

Other urls found in this thread:

pegym.com/penis-exercises/uli
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wat

sorry bro, but your dick size is your dick size. you'll either waste a lot of money or give yourself a limp dick trying to change that.

Law of attraction maybe? I'm needing a fucking miracle.

It's an exercise routine.

Chill dude. I know that dick size matters a lot but honestly if your appearance and personality is shit than you're not going to find a girl. A girl looks for looks and character first before looking at your dick. Even then if your dick is small but she digs your personality then she'll be fine fucking a 4 incher.

Nope focus on making money and fucking whores, being attractive is out of the question could still be rich though

I never followed a strict routine, but I've gained about an inch flaccid and a quarter to a half inch erect from inconsistently dabbling in pe for two years. It requires a lot of effort, but does work.

>why doesn't everyone have giant dicks then?!?!?
Why doesn't everyone look like a Greek god despite all of the info we have on dietetics and exercise?

Ive put on a half an inch of length just jelqing and stretching over the last month seriusly

This thread makes me appreciate my dick

Don't have to be small to do pe, fam. I'm 7.5x5.4 and still want a bigger shlong

doesn't work. my penis struck half an inch brogan.

Try 9 inches and I've never bothered measuring the width

How many hours a day do you end up jelqing your horn to get that result?

penis pumps

I need more girth

My dick is a fuckin spagetti

Id still do it for lulz tbh

Ulis nigga

pegym.com/penis-exercises/uli

Be careful though if you haven't exercised your shlong before though.

I'm Asian with a small 3.5 inch penis. I did jelquing and other penile excercises for about a year and saw about half and inch improvement. It wasn't permanent though and disappear after I stopped doing the excercise. I kind of gave up and now I'm basically on horomones embracing my true path as a feminine sissy...

There's only one way.

>Abstain entirely for at least 2 weeks
>Beat off furiously at the end for at least an hour
>Maintain the hardest possible erection throughout

You'll know I'm onto something after the first time.

Thanks man