What are the best earbuds for 40$ or less?

What are the best earbuds for 40$ or less?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/gp/product/B003EM8008/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
audiobudget.com/leaderboard/iem
kziems.aliexpress.com/store/1358152
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

audio technicas are good but a bit delicate

all depends on the fit of your ears

i like curved design or wrap arounds

straight plastic or straight earbuds hurt like hell for mee

Apple earbuds. No joke. Fuck anyone who says anything else.

amazon.com/gp/product/B003EM8008/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

this shit is durable, comfortable, and sounds great, 10 dollars is a damn steal, i buy a new pair maybe once a year

how about fuck you
those things are cheap, low-quality sounding pieces of shit that barely fit in your ears

uh skullcandy

I second this. They sound way better than you would expect given the price, last long, and are really comfy.

I was gonna post this. I'm using them right now. What I like about them is you get solid audio quality that doesn't sound like you're listening to an underwater radio from a mile away and they don't cost 50 fucking dollars

Do any of you happen to know how they compare to pic related? I need new IEMs, the quality is amazing but the bass in these is fucking overwhelming.
They're Skullcandy Ink'd 2.0, specifically.

>low-quality sounding
Not enough nigger-bass for you?

>barely fit in your ears
>literally designed to fit the eardrum
You're stupid.

>>literally designed to fit the eardrum
>You're stupid.

I use stock and if they break or get lost I purchase the best selling cheap ones.

Monoprice 9927 with extra foam tips, or a Xiaomi Piston (just make sure you don't get a bootleg).

>literally designed to fit the eardrum
ok kid
use literally any skullcandy earbud and it'll be a hundred times more comfortable and sound that much better too

sennheiser cx 1.00

>skullcandy
So it is about the bass. Good to know.

This. Not the cheapest option, but these and the ones that come with samsung phones are my favorite. Never feel pain, never come out, and sound better than any ear buds I've bought.

I'm not who you're replying to but the earpods are the only thing I like from Apple because they're just about the only earbuds that fit perfectly in my ears

I got these Klipsch earbuds for 50 at best buy. Best for hip-hop, good with bleeps, meh with rock
overall pretty good

hey, did you ever see me mention bass in my post?

these are what you want. they come with a nice little clamshell carrying pouch, too

I'm pretty sure listening to bassy headphones when I was a teen is responsible for my tinnitus.

that's nice but did you see me mention bass in my post

This wasn't my post

I saw you mention Skullcandy, which is muffled dogshit with a shit ton of low-end to make dumb teenagers think they're high quality.

t. person who sucks apple's cock because the iphone is popular with normalfags

Nice rebuttal.
You're stupid.

you're stupid

You're stupid

will you two just make out already

They don't fit me, and they don't fit a lot of other people
What does that say? Sound quality is pretty decent though

That you're doing something wrong. Just put them in your ear. How can you screw this up?

Apparently not very easily because literally no one else has this issue.

Sound quality is less important for ear buds especially if you're in a loud environment.

USonic earbuds.

Only works on master race HTC phones though.

[spoiler]the truth is i was arguing to help keep the thread alive so i could see more opinions on iems[/spoiler]
[spoiler]i really do believe apple earbuds are shit though, but skullcandy is just okay overall compared to them[/spoiler]

why the fuck does every board not have spoilers
like i know this is a music board but there's no reason for them not to be on here as far as i know

LOL you are such a fucking pretentious fuck. Have you spoke to LITERALLY EVERYONE else about this? Fuck right off, you are not better than anyone! In fact you are stupid for your lack of understanding other individuals....

This thread might belong on Sup Forums

The AKG ones that come with the S8 are really good for earbuds. Probably the best I've used.

Oh right, I forgot I have to conduct a national survey about the ease of fitting two fucking sticks with circles on the ends into your ears. Suck my dick, idiot

gottem

lol does samsung really ship their phones with headphones from another company?

see

/hpg/ is a bunch of assholes with brand loyalty

Why does it matter? I only care about good quality not brand loyalty.

i bought those for a few bucks at ross and they were pretty good

newfag detected

fuck off i can't keep track of which boards do and don't have them

What's wrong with that? AKG makes great stuff.

Not saying akg is shit i just think it’s weird. Would apple ship Bose headphones with iPhones? Nope

the actual best cheap ear buds i personally found

are some cheap monoprice pink ones (pink are always like 20 cents cheaper then black color)

they are like 8 dollars and sound about the same as the apple ones in my opinion

No but they might ship Beats™ headphones.

>What are the best earbuds for 40$ or less?

Monks, Pistons, KZs, Rock Zircons, Ergo Fits.

ve monks

They're $5 but blow $50 ones out of the water

Any recs for earbuds with button controls?
I hate having to take my phone out of my pocket to shuffle songs

bump

Check out soundmagic.they used to be cheaper but after realising they were too cheap for the quality they upped the prices but still great value!

This isn't Sup Forums faggot

And this is Sup Forums

Meelectronics M6

Symphonized NRG 3.0s
I honestly really like these, I had a pair for over a year before the left one broke but great bass and overall sound quality

audiobudget.com/leaderboard/iem

My nigga

Soundmagic E-10's are like 42 bucks, 2 dollars over your budget but they're the best earbuds i've ever used.

can confirm

kziems.aliexpress.com/store/1358152

I use the kz zs3, super nice. You can get them cheaper than here though, I got 2 pairs for 14 dollars.

>To shuffle songs
Kek