Hey Sup Forums. My mom is dating a black guy who thinks Adolf Hitler was gay. Ask me anything

Hey Sup Forums. My mom is dating a black guy who thinks Adolf Hitler was gay. Ask me anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

irishexaminer.com/lifestyle/features/the-peculiar-sex-life-of-adolf-hitler-offers-insight-into-the-dictators-gay-partners-391500.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexuality_of_Adolf_Hitler
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/adolf-hitler-lover-eva-braun-4425662
cultivatingculture.com/2017/03/14/art-critic-calls-hitler-painting-crap/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Could be worse, at least he won't stick around.

What's the best burger?

Have you considered setting fire to your garage or its equivalent, barring that shed?

He says he will marry my mom.BK Whopper
No

you should start a fire, fire always helps

Why haven't you killed the bastard yet?

fagit

I forgot to mention he's a big black guy and even used to be in a gang.

How do you know he wasn't gay?

seriously, what part of fire wouldn't help with this?

There is literal proof of all the women he had close relations with.
Fire will probably get out of control.

You have to kill him and assert sexual dominance over your mom, OP.

He probably has a gun I don't know about. Plus I'm a scrawny pussy.

Doesn't prove he's not gay.

if not fire start cumming on everything when no one is around to see you. It will mark your territory, blacks have an enhanced sense of smell and subconsciously he'll feel uncomfortable and back off

Why would he want to fuck all these bitches if he was gay? Hitler was a fucking pimp you jew.
That actually doesn't sound like a bad idea.

Poison his crack and kook aid with micro doses of arsenic then. Worked pretty well for the Chinese dynasties.

How the fuck will I get arsenic? Not from the deep web. Shit scares me. I will probably be the biggest suspect anyway.

apple seeds have arsenic in them

it'll be worth it user. They have to do a special test for arsenic in toxicology reports and most are fuck all too lazy to do it, specially for some gang banger

Never knew that.
I already am expecting him to be shot by one of his nigger friends from his gang. He said if he goes to certain parts of Chicago he'll get fucking capped.

Based on your answer to best burger I have to assume you're a total idiot.

Also, Hitler was totally gay. Maybe read a book about the man.

Hitler was not gay. You're just a faggot who wants to justify wanting a dick in your ass.

You know that picture is of a birthday present from his generals right? Got to keep up appearances.

Also, how is telling you that Hitler was a homosexual somehow relate to my own sexuality?

Plus, you think the best burger comes from Burger King. You're an uncultured swine, your opinions are both stupid and vacuous.

Citation needed.

irishexaminer.com/lifestyle/features/the-peculiar-sex-life-of-adolf-hitler-offers-insight-into-the-dictators-gay-partners-391500.html

anyone else buy whoppers with coupons or when theyre on sale so they can step on them?

stepped on whopper = freshly made whopper

Well your mom is a coalburner and you share the same genes. That leaves the question, are you too?

Well I'll be damned......

If you're a men who fucks men, or get fucked by men: you're gay.

Hitler fucked men.

We're not all cancer

Color me surprised. I'm so used to outlandish claims being bullshit that it's a reflex now.

Fucking lies to make Hitler look bad. Shit's fabricated. I don't know if you're slow but it's very fucking easy to make false articles. Also, have you ever heard of Hitler's wife Eva Braun?

Maybe that's why he hated gay people so much. He hated himself. Also, the two of you will get along really well. Mark my words.

Plenty of gay guys have gotten married, even had kids. It isn't proven, but there's certainly a case to be made for him having up close personal experience with Vienna Sausage.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexuality_of_Adolf_Hitler
Try and prove this wrong.
>Protip: You can't

ur pic is wrong.
he put the gun in his mouth

I know.

>Fire will probably get out of control.
Fire is not for control.
Fire is for kill.

You do understand that was a synopsis to a full book, right?

It's not the only book about Hitler being gay.

Like a said. Lies. As always, the winners write the history book.

Hitler wasn't gay.'
He wasn't epileptic, either. I have a time machine and a taser.

It was written by an Irishman, in Ireland. The Irish were neutral in World War II.

Dude, it's obvious Hitler is a hero of yours and you're butthurt about him being gay. But, none of that changes the fact that Adolf was a big ol' faggot.

see

Your mom sucks a big fat black cock. I have no question.

I thought the story was that he got his cock bitten by a donkey after taking a stupid dare as a kid. He ended up being impotent

/thread

It's true. Shitler was gay. In fact, he was a pederast (i.e., pedo). Shitler was a flithy degenerate scumbag, on top of being a failure and lifelong fuckup.

Even if Hitler is gay (which he's not) the nigger that dates my mom is still autistic.

Hitler was gay, a meth head as well. Who cares?

He was actually a pretty good painter. If you look at some of his early works and compare them to the works of people who graduated from the school he was denied admission to it's completely baffling what the entry requirements must have been.

eva KNEW Shitler was gay....

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/adolf-hitler-lover-eva-braun-4425662

"pretty good" as in garage-sale good? as in, ironically bad good?

cultivatingculture.com/2017/03/14/art-critic-calls-hitler-painting-crap/

off topic but will this work on me, is it painful

he wasn't gay. have you seen Eva Braun? qt as fuck for that time.

>If you look at some of his early works
If you actually look at his works they're boring as all shit