How the fuck can a 12 year old girl be this beautiful Sup Forums?

How the fuck can a 12 year old girl be this beautiful Sup Forums?

Not only that but she's fairly tall too, she's my height (i'm 5'4") and we look so good together a lot of people mistake as for a couple from behind and afar. I'm 25

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/file/9p816sh1ylmgt5j/PotatoTerrain.zip
6h2.xyz/weeb_alzk_crippled-children_jfoqwjefqq_white_p0wer_view
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Oh hello

Take a seat.

how do i date a little girl op?

continue

How u know her?

Were close famoly friends

1,6256 in non retarded units
Also you are very short

Facebook?
Instagram?
Anything?

I need moar photographic evidence to make a decision OP

She is brazilian.

I can tell from the magazine

lol you're 5'4?

Yes i am but i like my height we look good together

No one else likes your height bro. Nothing wrong with being confident, all power to you. But don't fool yourself. You need to get a shorter woman. Also one who isn't 12.

So where are the pics at ?

Not op but

> being this insecure and ignorant that he thinks height actually matters

Sure at first glance maybe but once you communicate with women (something u obviously dont do) its all about confidence.

Kek true

Obvious betafag who thinks height actually matters

get a hobby and go to therapy if that doesn't help or kys.

Caralho, eu conheço essa menina!

She is pretty. I don't know about beautiful.

the only thing you got to do now is smash
do it
young tight pussy is best pussy
fucking get it while you can since people think you already are, no consequences and shit, fucking hit that shit bro, just wear a condom so she dont get knocked up or you will be fucked over

I don't understand how adult males think 12 year olds are hot.

I currently teach eighth grade and all throughout my training it felt like everyone assumed I would be seduced by some incredibly irresistible preteen. But they're just not appealing. You interact with them one time and if you have even the smallest amount of human decency you realize "Oh. You're a child. It's amazing you're smart enough to open a door without hurting yourself. We are on completely different levels." Physical maturity can't makes emotional immaturity and a complete lack of life experiences. Any sort of sexual encounter would be nothing short of rape. They're too stupid to make informed choices.

So do you think consent should be based on intelligence instead of age?

It already is. That's why you can't have sex with a retarded person without it being rape, even if you say they wanted it.

why don't you have a seat over there

This would change the plot to that baby geniuses movie drastically

Pretty sure he is referring to there being an age of consent rather than some kind of intelligence test.

more of cutie

5'4" OP is a manlet of course the only thing he can fuck is kids

>5'3" here.
I know right?

>she's fairly tall, my height
>I'm 5'4"
She's not tall you're short

Go to bed Gary. Mom told you to turn off the computer already.

I'm not really arguing about legality though. I'm saying I don't understand how men find twelve year old girls attractive in the first place. Like just psychologically, what the fuck? Why does that turn people on?

Posting a shutterstock pic as bait. Come on /b.. We all love loli but...dam... least rip something from FB or IG. Something that looks amatuerish.

>I'm 5'4
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Wait, hold on... Give me a second...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Young, firm, not bred yet

I'm not at all interested in young anything but why would you think that your particular tastes are what everyone has? It's cause you like dudes isn't it?

>Any sort of sexual encounter would be nothing short of rape. They're too stupid to make informed choices.

Yeah, but dat tight ass pussy tho...

>I currently teach eighth grade and all throughout my training it felt like everyone assumed I would be seduced by some incredibly irresistible preteen. But they're just not appealing. You interact with them one time and if you have even the smallest amount of human decency you realize "Oh. You're a child. It's amazing you're smart enough to open a door without hurting yourself. We are on completely different levels." Physical maturity can't makes emotional immaturity and a complete lack of life experiences. Any sort of sexual encounter would be nothing short of rape. They're too stupid to make informed choices.
So, I am a pretty old guy, but I have this 13 year old that lives across the street. The bitch is thicc with at least 32 C tits, no exaggeration. Shes constantly running around outside of my house shaking her tits around and wearing revealing clothes. Clearly she is wanting cock so bad that shes about to go insane. Her older bro still lives in the house, maybe 18 or so, and he has a buddy thats 20 that has been staying there. I have a feeling I will see that little slut with a big fat pregger belly really really soon boys. That dudes going to fuck that little slut.

>5'4
>fairly tall

Fuck off OP. You're a short fuck who will never grow another inch. A couple years down the line she'll have some height on you. People mistake you for being a young baby faced bitch. Not her for being older. Open your fucking eyes faggot

You're disgusting, that KID isn't beautiful either. I sincerely hope this is b8 and if not don't fuck up her life because of your sick fantasies.

She'll be your height for like another month maybe

Do you even know where you are?

mediafire.com/file/9p816sh1ylmgt5j/PotatoTerrain.zip

>That's why you can't have sex with a retarded person without it being rape, even if you say they wanted it.

...so basically like most women these days.

Lmfao you're so fuckin short my grandma is taller than you lolllll

On a site that used to be entertaining and is now full of pedophiles and trannies all of a sudden.

you dont belong here. also look at history. the only reason this is frowned upon is because of the strong christian heritage throughout the western world.

religousfag

One of you niggas start a kik group, or just pm me, dontbemirin - dont message if you havent got anything to trade.

so fucking new lmao

Midgets detected.

>sudden

Pedos been here since this site got made, dude. Tranny loving faggots weren't here until recently.

Believe it or not she's only 13

Sorry i forgot the image

Cuteness mostly. And not bitches.

Newfag, it was ALWAYS this way. There used to be straight CP threads here till moot got jumped by the feds.

Prime breeding material...

No thanks feds

Here you go
6h2.xyz/weeb_alzk_crippled-children_jfoqwjefqq_white_p0wer_view

NANI!?!?!?

No thanks FBI

>trying to understand a fetish

>my height (i'm 5'4")

Neat

OP kill yourself and rid this world of the plague of your fucking existence you pedophile.

loll