Buffy The Vampire Slayer

Tell me why this season gets so much shit again? I'm halfway through it and it's been very good so far. The humour is great, writing is on point and Hush was definitely one of the best episodes of the series so far, and the first time a villain looks actually creepy.

>Buffy The Vampire Slayer
Kys

I'm hurt. A pathetic loser from 4chin thinks I'm uncool. :(

Season 4 is the best season anyone who disagree's is wrong and gay!1!11

after rewatching the show as an adult, you have to admit the whole show is kind of shit

They didn't like Riley and didn't like Tara, accompanied with the loss of the high school setting.

Riley is a hottie. Fuck Tara though.

If you can't see how great it is an adult then I feel bad for you

Angel>Buffy

You know it's true.

did he seriously think that looked cool? jesus how fucking clueless is joe sweden?

Angel s4 > Buffy s7 > Angel s1-3 > Buffy s1-6

Buffy > Angel

Period, tbqh, srslytho. Literally.

Are you a woman? That is the only logical reason anybody would like Buffy more than Angel - because they have a vagina.

Can you post pics of it plz?

What did they mean by this?

>wanting pics of some morbidly obese user's rotten cunt

Sorry. Penis-brandisher here.

Buffy: better actors, writers, directors and better semen demon to cock ratio.

The only people who say Angel is better are homos and manbabies martyr complexes are deep and complex.

>manbabies who think

Sorry. Distracted by some very apropos new pictures of Plumptenberg.

Riley was awful and so was Adam and the whole government subplot.

That said spike was amazing, and so were a lot of other things about the season.

3=5>2>7>1>4>6

>all this Riley hate
I would eat his butthole tbqfh.

>and better semen demon to cock ratio.
Now you're just lying, pic very much related.

Pic related was also a stronger actor than anybody on Buffy, along with Alexis Denisof.

How is Cordelia on Angel? Can't really imagine her working with Angel.

This, along with the subpar main storyline. Of course, it's all easily forgivable because of how many great standalone episodes season 4 has, plus Spike and Anya at their peak. I also love what they do with Giles in that season, and Xander is actually an interesting and likable character in contrast to other seasons.

Season 4 is great, better than any other season except 3.

Less annoying, but still pretty annoying.

She has a decent arc but is never a standout character, certainly more likable than on Buffy

It'd set in la next to Hollywood. She becomes a failed actress
She actually works and is a decent character until they fuck her up in the end. Angel is good at taking rejected Buffy characters and rehashing them into decent characters. Wesley for instance is one of the best TV characters of all time imo. And faith started her redemption arc on angel as well.
Hell I even like spike better on angel then Buffy. He plays off of angel way better then he does the Scooby gang

A lot people complain about the ending to Cordelia's arc but she was possessed, as in it isn't really her

Also her send-off in season 5 is magnificent, and more than makes up for anything else

>tfw I first watched both Buffy and Angel 2 years ago and I already don't remember much

Honestly, just thinking about all the shit Wesley goes thru, his entire arc, makes me want to completely rewatch the series.

>Amy Acker
>Desinof
>strong actors

Joss, please.

>Amy Acker
>Not consistently the strongest actor on every genre show she ends up on
Do you even watch tv?

>Wes goes through

He doesn't go through anything. He's the epitome of the faggot who does things solely to make things hard on himself so he can feel important.

Sorry, I don't think whispery voices and nervous ticks is good acting. Keep up with it, though, if your thing.

>Do you even watch tv?
What board did you think you were on?

user did you even watch all of Angel? Or just... Anything she's been on? Cause it doesn't sound like you have. You are literally the first person I have ever encountered, anywhere, that holds that opinion.

So either you're a contrarian faggot or a clueless faggot. Either way you might be a faggot

This thread needs more evil willow.

Riley sucks, the college stuff is never really explored and Adam? Really? That whole evil organization thing was ridiculous.

>thinking anybody on Sup Forums actually watches tv and doesnt just shitpost endlessly

user i...

The military experimenting on demons came out of nowhere, went nowhere, and then went back to nowhere, and it was all very half assed.

Have you ever talked to anyone, at all, period? You're the same type of people who'd drone on and on about Dushku being a good actress and you act exactly the same way.

Acker plays one or two notes. That's it. That's why she's only cast, other than Whedon, as that geek character, whether it's POI or Angel.

You just keep on acting like a spastic faggot because someone doesn't think your waifu is the bees knees. It's gotten you this far.

Fred was cute, but he's not wrong. AtS had Fred, 1-3 Cordy and Lilah.

Buffy had Buffy, Willow, Anya, Cordy, non-fat Faith, and Jenny.

Buffy easily wins the piece of ass fight.

>Acker plays one or two notes. That's it. That's why she's only cast, other than Whedon, as that geek character, whether it's POI or Angel.
>illyria
>the machine
>peyton
>dr saunders
>root
>fred

Oh ok, you're just the contrarian faggot then, because none of those characters are alike. The only ones that are even close to being similar are Fred and Root, only because they're both 'smart'. So congratulations! You fished like 3 replies out of me. Masterful work, user.

Aside from Buffy and Star Trek threads I make it a point to only contribute to threads about shows I've never seen

How many of those are Whedon?

With the exception of Illyria, which is bad, bland acting to the extreme, they are all the fucking same.

Why are you fanboys so fucking pathetic? Keep voting, buddy! Maybe she'll pick up another Saturn Award for that nasal acting!

>Hey, a Buffy thread, I enjoyed that show
>Oh, it's another thread ruined by children with wrecked boipussies that the female led show is more respected

Another day on Sup Forums

you tell em user, fuck those misogynerd pissbabies and their sexist preferences!

I love evil Willow. And good Willow in evil Willow's clothes is even better.

>tfw no tiny super strong blonde beauty to dominate in bed

Why was Angel cancelled? It had good ratings.

Because pre-avengers Joss had something to do with it

I couldn't give less of a fuck if they're sexist. What does irritate is they rarely ever start Angel threads, they just come into BTVS threads and shitpost.

Joss got it cancelled by demanding an early renewal when the network was in a state of flux. They were thinking of going forward with a Dark Shadows reboot and he demanded they make a decision. They went with the new show.

Of course it floundered out a couple weeks later. If he'd have not demanded an early decision, it would have gotten a 6th season.

He was tortured and had his throat slit.

Angel was good at breaking my Heart.

I know that feel.

Season 4 was one of the worst seasons tho. What they did to Spike plus Riley's faggot, it was just all bad. The big bad for that season was garbage too. I didn't mind Tara tho because I loved her and Willow together.

My favorite season, season 6, gets shitted on a lot too. I mean you can't hate that season, it had two of the best episodes of the entire series in that season. And let's not forget Dark Willow.

>Dark Willow.
A fine example of how to push lesbian feminism, without stopping endless jizz.

This might be the only TV death that makes me tear up. Fuck its brutal

I hate Dark Willow because it was a big fucking copout like magic=drugs.

Rumor was that she was just supposed to go evil because she was a power hungry nutcase as she has since S2, but Hannigan whined to Joss that fans wouldn't like her anymore.

Whedon, cuck that he is, decided to make magic a retarded crack metaphor so they could say it wasn't really, real Willow, it wuz teh drugs.

>Whedon, cuck that he is, decided to make magic a retarded crack metaphor so they could say it wasn't really, real Willow, it wuz teh drugs.

That doesnt surprise me at all. Christ alive Joe Sweden is pathetic, I don't know how he made such good tv shows. Must have been an accident

I think I know the answer, but is it worth looking into the Buffy & Angel comics? I assume it's a giant clusterfuck.

Whedon REALLY likes re-using his actors, doesn't he? Isn't she Dr. Saunders on "Dollhouse"?

> I don't know how he made such good tv shows.

Network interference. If there was any question to that, it was answered with how bad the comics, which are All Joss, All the Time, are.

Absolute shit. Don't even bother.

He has a crush on Amy.

Yep, probably the only interesting character on Dollhouse besides Topher.

And to be fair, who wouldn't want to re use Amy Acker? IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN

Dawn and Xander are married.
Angel killed Giles, then he came back as an 8 year old boy.
Ethan Rayne is dead.

All sorts of other nonsense bullshit happens. Joss REALLY needed a TV Budget and somebody to tell him no.

The "After The Fall" Angel series however is worth a look at least.

I think it's less a crush on Amy and more a crush on her feet.

Somebody post that webm from Angel with the camera shamelessly focusing just on Fred's bare feet. We know why you shot that scene that way, Joss.

I fapped over her butt in Supernatural.

She was on Supernatural??? Shit I might have to watch that godawful fucking show now.

When she killed Glau is still the most brutal tv death I've ever seen.

Just one ep. Naked in a bath tub.

Most of the lesser Buffy people were on there. Harmony, Spike and Cordy, too.

Damn, that webm made me realise how shitty quality I'm watching this show in.

I think it was Episode 3 of Season one.

The Spike & Cordy episode was fucking great, seeing them play off eachother again.

Wew lads I think I know what I'm watching tonight, thanks gang. Here, have an Amy

>Dawn and Xander are married.
What the fuck?

One of the most important and influential tv shows of the past 20 years.

Millennialls will deny this.

Will it ever come to Blu-Ray?

Fuck this show seriously

Back then, all I wanted to do was to eat Dawn's pert, nubile ass out.

I wouldn't have even expected anything in return. Making her cum for the first time with my tongue in her asshole would have been reward enough.

I hear it's because Joss can be a little bitch and the few actors that can get along with him are the ones he re-uses over and over again

kek, that almost makes me feel bad for sensitive joss whedon, but then I remember what an insufferable cunt he is.

Seriously, fuck that asshole. He's never going to make another good show.

He doesn't seem to respond well to people not sucking his balls and telling him how great he is.

See: him running way like a bitch on twitter after AoU.

howdie user, any chance youve a webm of the dance scene from once more with feeling?

how do you "run away" on twitter?
you mean not responding to asshat autists

>ywn ruin her forever and make her addicted to rimming and anal

He did respond by blocking them like a baby and then deleting his account. It wasn't even feminazis, just people pissed off about the whole Hawkeye having a family retcon shit

Then he claimed he was always going to delete after the movie premiered.

That whole fiasco was pretty embarrassing and it had nothing to do with SJW retards. Just people pointing out it was shit writing.

Riley = best boy
Also, the s4 main plot started out great. They finally examined the show's premise a little bit and admitted that the slayer system didn't make perfect sense and that there was a world outside of Sunnydale and olde tymey Englande.
Then they chickened out, tried to pretend s4 didn't really happen, and undid all the character and setting development they had accomplished.

humm yeh that kinda fits, i still enjoy his cheese as shit writing tho

i thought riley return ep was great, double meat is double sweet

>Riley = best boy
Muh nigga. He did a sex scene after buffy in a movie or some show, he's got a fine juicy ass.

So when does this show get good? I'm halfway through season 1 and it's been painfully slow with the occasional flash of goodness (mainly I want to fuck Willow).

> Blatant Tumblr snowflake trying this hard not to look triggered

Lmao

The introduction of Spike early on in season 2 is when the show starts to take off, and then becomes god-tier by the end of the season

A better response would have been "already did"

Don't play into the insult game, just make a joke of it and move on

>prime buffy, cordy and jenny
>wanting to fuck the autistic lesbian

Racing to a red light, user.

>t wasn't even feminazis, just people pissed off about the whole Hawkeye having a family retcon shit

Really? I thought that for sure it was the people who misunderstood the Black Widow "monster" comment who attacked him?

Well Cordelia's a shallow, narcissistic bitch and Buffy is kind of a ditz. Don't know who Jenny is yet.

How come SMG didn't do any nude scenes in her career? I guess it's because she was married very early. At least she is happily married since then.

That's just want got the press and what Whedon played it off as. But I happened to be on here when it happened and there were a lot of people posting the blocked user screencaps after rather innocuous comments.

Joss has never availed himself to any criticism and always tried to play things off as fans not getting it.

she's introduced in I Robot, You Jane, one of the shows most memorable so-bad-it's-good episodes

Did any of the women from Angel and Buffy ever do any nude scenes? Besides Charisma Carpenter I mean. She's a slut.

Dushku, Benz, Caulfield, chick who played Harmony with the weird nipples.