Hey Sup Forums I am seriously considering killing myself and here's why:

Hey Sup Forums I am seriously considering killing myself and here's why:
>Be me
>Be 15
>Have 20 yr old brother
>Have 11 yr old brother with severe mental disability
>He has very limited speech
>From around 7-9 every night my two brothers "wrestle"
>Were my older brother sits on top of my little brother pinning him to the ground
>while my little brother screams for my older brother to get off of him but with his limited speech he can only say "let go me" ( I'm crying while writing this post by the way)
>My mother just sits in the same room hearing my little brother screaming while she is watching "The Real Housewives" or some shit
>My father actually yells at my older brother to get of of him but he doesn't want to get my brother angry because my brother get very aggressive and try's to yell louder and if that doesn't work start to hit and he throws things he has had fist fights with my father in the living room within the last 12 months
>Right be fore I started writing this my older brother made little brother cry by "wrestling" and I yelled at him to stop and he got up and literally start yelling at the top of his lungs in my ear
>My older brother fucking get all aggressive for my fucking reason like if my mom won't make him food or doesn't wash his shirt for work
>My dad is the only one I can somewhat vent to although I don't talk to him about my emotions i only talk to him about what my mom and brother did when he was at work all night
>My mother whines saying her job is so hard she fucking sits at a desk for a job while my father is busting his ass stocking shelves at a Wegmans he comes home every morning tired and only get around two hours of sleep before he has to go to work and he doesn't eat much
Will be continued.

>I think I might be killing myself soon I don't know how soon but soon unless if I pussy out I am currently crying with the only thing that comforts me a which is a moose stuffed animal
>I act like I'm mentally stable but on the inside I'm suicidal but I'm afraid of what my family would be like without me what would happen to my pets if I killed myself I wonder what my little brother would do without me I am scared Sup Forums I just want someone to talk to but I know that if I talk to a ccounselor they will say they understand but they really won't they would just say that to comfort me
>I know I could never hold relationship with a girl I like, no girl wants to date a 200 pound 15 year old with depression who wears camo pants
>I just want to end it all so fast and so quickly but I'm afraid

>Sometimes I fantasize about what it would be like if I was different if I didn't have autism if my older brother didn't have ADHD and aspergers or if my little brother didn't have a severe mental disability and didn't have limited speech but I can only imagine what life would be like if I had a normal family
>I imagine what it would be like if I had more than 2 somewhat friends the last time I had a real friend was 4th grade before people started making fun of me because I thought reptiles and amphibians were cool and now I'm going into 10th grade and I know when I go back to school I will be made fun of again because of my pets and my interest I don't understand why people make fun of people for there interest I mean why can I have my interest and they have their own interests I am made fun of for everything from what I wear to what I want to be when I finish high school and college I want to study reptiles and amphibians
End of my story

>>Be 15
MODS

>Underage
Fucking
Ugh
You could have AT LEAST tried to dodge it by saying it was five years ago but no, you had to straight out state your age

Fucking kill yourself pussy you wont

Fucking stream your suicide if you gonna kill yourself

Fine then
Before this gets inevitably 404'd, I'll give some advice
If you think you can't get someone because you're fat, join the goddamn swim team
Not joking
Join the swim team
I was fat too once, your age
But swim is the best cardio and will drop off all the pounds immediately
Before you say
>But the speedo is embarrassing
Who cares
If you really care about your weight, you'd go through hell and self humiliation to stop being fat
You have to force yourself to achieve something to actually get anywhere
So go through the swim team if there is one
If there isn't, join another sport or just watch what you eat UNTIL you can actually join a decent sport that doesn't require tryouts
I say swim team because it's the one sport nobody joins so getting kicked off is a low chance

I go biking every day for a few hours

Fucking die faggot

People make fun of you because they are insecure themselves. Just stick to doing what you like and love and ignore the people who hate. It will get better user, don't do it. Maybe talk to your father/both parents aboit your thoughts?

Another one of these fake ass thread were the retard says he's gonna kill himself but he's not

Things may seem hard now but they will get better. Killing yourself only takes away any chance of things ever getting better. It might sound hard but you have to try to focus on your mental health before worrying about your brothers safety. Try to stay out of it, focus on you, on school, on getting fit, and getting out of that unhealthy environment.

insted of screaming, why not politely talk to your older brother like "why would you mess with someone, more importantly, your brother, who has mental issues, why would you torture him, why do you think thats ok?"

I have but his response is always that my little brother is having fun when he is really about to cry

That's one goddamn shit reason to kill yourself. Your brother's a dick, your other brother's a retard, so what? You're 15 with your whole life ahead of you. Stop being such a bitch-ass pussy and don't kill yourself. Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. You'll be glad later on when your older that you didn't do such a retarded decision.

Call the cops?

Yeah I'm thinking I wanna kill myself too because of pic related

have you even gotten laid yet? how you gonna kill youself when you haven't even tasted pussy yet? make you a madman. get ya dick wet then re-evaluate your life.