Will some kind femanon write Happy Birthday user and todays date on her boob for me?

Will some kind femanon write Happy Birthday user and todays date on her boob for me?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_z-1fTlSDF0?t=12s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Keep dreaming user, keep dreaming.

Was worth a shot :/

how old are you, user?

Male femanon here, i will wrote anything on my tits and make you my husbando for 2m on runescape

Hang in there man. Bitches are more trouble than they're worth.

Why do you give a shit about random bitches on Sup Forums?
Are you that much of a fag that you still didn't get pussy?

thanks

just lonely

Then get a whore,go out with friends,jack off to something that isn't shit,go for a walk and think about something,don't be a fag asking for tits on imageboards

I'm not a femanon but happy birthday.

I might not be a femanon but I wish you a happy birthday user. I hope everything turns fine for you buddo

thanks guys

Happy b-day user.

from somewhere some nigga is wishing you happy birthday

Happy Birthday Fagtron, if you have cash call some whores and get drunk or smoke a joint with good music.

Most people feel lonely but they forget about that with drugs, so you are like everyone else

thanks, maybe things will be better this upcoming year

Tell us:what troubles you?

it will if you do what it takes

thats gay you faggot

ah, it's not /adv/

doubt.jpg

youtu.be/_z-1fTlSDF0?t=12s

tell us fag

happy birthday user!

all this reddit spacing

We're offering an audience for you to let out some steam
Don't be a dick,fag

Most femanons I've seen here are pretty slutty. Only one I know is a stupid cunt. Good luck op

I'm just very tired and lonely. I tried all the memes not working. Get fit. Learn to dress right. Go out to social places and talk. Been doing it for almost 2 years and nothing has changed. Despite looking my best I have in my life.

On top of that, I still love someone deeply and it will never be again. But I could probably handle that if I just found someone that was even slightly interested. But being lonely just makes me miss her more.

happy birthday user dont listen to these fuckin jagovskis

nigga you are the one who knows all that le reddit only stuff, shut the fuck up already

Where you at, OP? What age you turning?

Happy Birthday, user.

Go back we're full

Is the person you love still alive/available?
How's work,colleagues more specifically.

See

no shes not

work is fine, I actually enjoy it. my colleagues are cool.

Happy birthday pallio

starts with you my man. Drink some water, go outside. things are going to be ok

She's not what?
Hang out with colleagues,get some friendships going if you haven't already. If you did,deepen them
Find a chill guy,someone you think that you think can become a 10/10 friend,get to know him, go for beers and whatnot,open up once you know each other better
Easier said than done,but you just need to get over a huge bump in the road,then it'll most likely just be a smooth trip

Get into date sites, remember that relationships are made by two, so there alot of single bitches, some more used than others tho.
But in general you should do what you like to do, dont get sad because you are not with some annoying bitch.

she's not available. yah I've tried going out with friends and trying that and nothing changed there either.

i haven't really tried dating sites but never did good with tinder. i can't compete with the numbers of guys on there looking.

How long have you loved her already?

Then just keep shit at a casual level,after a while,if you hang out with them on a regular basis,you might get to know them better. Friendships,especially between guys, take a lot of time to form properly

Aww I smell romance in the air! No wait that's just spicy cumshit.

Right around 3 and a half years. I have guy friends. I want a girl.

Get off b bro and treat yourself to a two dollar prossie!

Tinder is just for sum quick fuck tho, dating sites like okcupid or some shit are more serious with more valuable people, try setting up your profile and checking whats up.

But for real dont focus your whole life waiting for some bitch to come, enjoy what life has to offer. Do weird shit, join shit.

Go travel the world

It hurt
Just try not to think about her
Have less contact with her if possible
Try to gain ground on your emotions,push them back and move on
She taken,that means that puss ain't going to you, you've got to find a new one

It's hard not to think about her. I'm trying to cut off the contact now, but it's just hurting pretty bad.

And I think the failure to find a new one just makes it worse.

^
youll be fine dude just chill out its going to be fine

You'll find one in time
Maybe you already did,but didn't notice since you're focused on her
Just cut contact in a progressive manner or instantly,depending on the situation
Completely cutting contact in one go is best because it's like ripping a bandaid off
It'll hurt for a while,but it'll pass with time

I suppose it would. But it's not been easy so far. We were out of each other's lives for awhile and got back together. I should have been over her by now but just can't. I really care about her a lot.

Been there fam

Who's the one that usually opens the conversation?

it was kind of a mutual thing but i told her a couple of weeks ago i can't do it anymore cause it's tearing me apart. ever since then, she always initiates it a lot and keeps it going. i kinda blew up at her yesterday and said no more and she hasn't messaged or talked to me since. now i regret it even thought i know it's for the best.

If you feel the need to atone,do it,but explain that you'll cut contact
It is for the best
And also:don't bother to distract yourself with something i.e. go out of your way to do something just to not think about it. It's better to suffer now somewhat intensely for a short period than barely but over a prolonged period of time. That shit will kill you

I did kind of apologize to her. Just said sorry I love you, but I need more than just a friendship. But I didnt' apologize for blowing up because what's the point? It won't change anything. She'll never be with me you know.

And yah, I'm trying it's just hard. She did message me a happy birthday but to be honest, i wanted to see her and that didn't happen.