What do you think when you see this

What do you think when you see this

I think of her in her natural state

you think she feeds her dragons with them?

definitely

I think: I hate that fucking bitch, I hope she dies in next season

LOL, she's end game.

Maybe taking-it-in-the-rear-end game

I hate that made up bullshit language they talk in on that part of the show. Fucking faggots speak American.

BLACKED video when?

Just a sandnigger. Faggots don't get to fuck the princess

lel

>fucking faggots speak American
They sure do

When someone offers her enough money to give up her cunt and asshole to niggers on camera. Time for a Kickstarter or something

¨Oh no, not a 7th season anouncement again...¨

I'll second that.

Post something else.

I love natural tiddies

Checked. I'm in.
What do you think her price would be?

Pretty damn high now, in the millions at least since it would ruin her career. Would have been way easier to do it after season 1 before the show took off. Or get someone at HBO to dig up her full audition tape, you know an unknown starlet had to bend over on the casting couch to get that role

Is this real?

>What do you think when you see this
is the first thing that comes to mind, and that she's 13 in the books

"facefuck"

>13
And getting railed in all her tiny holes by a giant. She must have been screaming in pain the first time he went balls deep.

She's a shit actor at best. Must have given Benioff and Weiss the night of their lives to get cast as Daenerys

Blonde my ass.
That carpet don't match the drapes.

Nor the eyebrows, and her normal hair color in every other fucking role she's been in Shercock Holmo

Yep, those eybrows look ridiculous set against that hair.

I mean wtf, did the stylist forget to do them or wat

That she needs a shamewalk.
That my cock needs her to have a shamewalk.

wig is stupid. character got hijacked by SJW cucks so they get some ultimate power female fanservice bullshit

She looks so much better being put in her place

this

HURR HURR HURR CUCKS
HURR HURR HURR HURR
HURR HURR HURR HURR SJW
HURR HURR HURR HURR HURR HURR
NIGGERS CUCKS LIBTARDS HURR HURR HURR
HURR HURR HURR HURR HURR HURR

SJW cucks is a perfectly accurate way to describe the showrunners pandering to feminist fans, moron

Its true. Read the books, in the show she is a stupid mary sue.

Imagine how much butt hurt sjw will expirience when in season 7 she will fuck jon snow. A white girl fucking a white guy. The end of the fucking world.

na just the black sjw's

What are SJW's going to do when the powerful strong LGBT woman gets publicly humiliated with pet play by her own uncle?

All of them. Look on tumblr, its not yet happened, and they are flipping shit.

the wire is better

yes

Oh i do not know, one does not try to outsmart a femenist at a game of stupidity.

I think she can mother my dragon anyday.

Bitch about it...and then go home and masturbate because they secretly would love to be led around on a leash.

check if they're black or not though, nigga.
Back in the day we had SJW's but we knew which ones to ignore.
Now the niggers pretend to be white so other idiot goyim listen to them.

Prom princess, but easier to get along with

She needs to continue the Targ bloodline and fuck Jon, either do that or kill herself.

For real though, the character (not the actress) is a psychopath that revels in killing and feeling powerful. I haven't read the books but she comes across as a massive bitch.

I don't know who I want on the throne, or even if there will be a throne, I only know I don't want her to get it, hell I'd take Sansa. (Maybe have her out maneuver Petyr Baelish, AKA Littlefinger

Overrated.