It's gonna suck

It's gonna suck

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ohyy2y_xxRA
youtu.be/AQt9tM3fWsY
youtube.com/watch?v=fbqiN9hHyJo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

there is room for a sequel

but they should've put a teensie bit more effort in concluding s1 in a more satisfying way, and made this into an antology series instead

As long as El is in it, it will be good

As long as Froggo's in it, it will be good.

They obviously knew it was going to be a hit. Which is apparently why they left the end of the season as they did. It was always the plan to have this go multiple seasons. They just intentionally left it vague if there would be or not to build hype in the audience.

Its a good show. It has even better marketing.

It's gonna be goat. Post spicy Froggos to celebrate pls.

Hopefully season 2 isn't going to be as cliched and predictable

I wish they would've left it at one season, it was concise and didn't need to be explained, one of the big faults of television is the seasons end up feeling meandering and like the writers are just guessing at where it should go rather than having a conscious destination

how can they despise each other SO much in real life?

Because Millie is unironically a bad person.

what. someone explain the drama?

>double that

Froggo can save everything, and even the shittiest season will be 10/10 as long they give him a lot of scenes.

Maybe not bad, just focused on her newfound fame too much. She's certainly not very empathetic.

is s2 gonna follow the same characters or be a whole new set/story?

wait do they?

True Detective Season 2 all over again

Our Froggo boy probably fancies her and she just makes his life miserable.
>didn't give him his phone number
>doesn't take any pictures with him
>complains about kissing him
>mocks him
You can tell she doesn't like him, because when he went for a hug, her body language was screaming 'don't touch me, creep'. It's not even a meme anymore.

This whole experience is gonna turn the poor boy gay

>MadMax

Awwwwww shiet.

Lol wut, anyone got a webm to back these facts.

millie is smart. she knows she can have any boy/man she wants. the sky is the limit for her. froggo, however, doesnt have much of a future in the indusrty, and I think everyone knows it. he basically has been in a few things because his parents are connected. but he doesnt have any noteworthy acting talent. basically, millie doesnt want to couple up with someone beneath her. its similar to when julia roberts married lyle lovett. total mismatch.

This. Just look at the way she got her own big chair last night while the boys were squished together on the couch, total afterthoughts. She's already been chosen as the next big meme actress.

I bet this shit is the new Fargo. Fuck you Sup Forums! I'll not fell for this one.

Well if she is not getting punded atm, she will in a few years and live a miserable life.

This is the American way.

If something is hot, then whore it's sexy ass out for every dime you can get until it's a skanky disease-ridden spunk bucket despised by everyone.

Prison Break is also a great example. Should have been one season. People would still talk fondly about it 20 years from now.

Instead, now when you bring it up in conversation you can visibly see people lower their heads and sigh.

it's a meme show favored by reddit, it's literally, figuratively, objectively and subjectively reddit: the show, it should be called Reddit Things, or Stranger Reddit

This experience + hanging out with It cast.

AHHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA
-fallon

I fucking hate this meme show and everyone that stands for it. I fucking hate the way you praise. I fucking hate the way you meme about it. And I fucking hate YOU. YOU who supports this shitty meme show. If you were standing right in front of me I would knock your fucking teeth out with bare fist. That's how much I fucking hate you. Every time I see or hear the words "Stranger Things", every inch of my body writhes in hatred. Pure fucking hatred. My wish is for everyone who supports Reddit Things to die.

whoa we got a 'mouthbreather' over here!!! haha I'm showing this epic burn to Reddit

it's just a meme

if it has Winona in it, the plot doesn't even matter :^)

you tell yourself that, buddy.

Tbh, it shouldnt get a second season. it ended pretty good with that kid having to deal with that shit for the rest of his life

why isnt she married with kids at her age?

>Can you host?
Nah

They didn't HAVE to squeeze together. There's a whole lot of empty space in that shot.

is Drizzt going to be in S2?

meant for

What this is?

It's a thing in Canadia

what, and ruin her perfect body?

DON'T CALL MY LITTLE BROFU A THING!

But he is. A strange one.

The expectations got way too inflated there is no way ST will meet them. But us Eleven fans will content with whatever happens.

BASED FROGGO

Finn's an outward introvert and Millier needs to be at the centre of attention at all time, they don't mix together.

>doesn't have any future in the industry
Except he's already been on several tv shows and is starring in one of 2017 biggest films
Millie hasn't done shit aside from ST and a minor tv role

youtu.be/Ohyy2y_xxRA

fucking lol

He makes connection for his father, not the other way around.

> froggo, however, doesnt have much of a future in the indusrty
Said someone who is not in the industry and apparently knows LITERALLY nothing.

Do you know a lot about the industry, user? Are you in it? Can you call your agent and tell him to call Finn's agent and force Finn to become our younger brother ?

Yes, yes, and probably not.

Millie looks like a dude and she's obnoxious as all hell.

>probably not

but there is a chance, right? Right?

Kek

Video is not available?

youtu.be/AQt9tM3fWsY

rip in peace froggo. you'll get over this broken heart.

>you'll get over this broken heart.
He will, Wyatt and their friend Jaeden are there to support him. Our Froggo will smile again.

>@ 3:51

youtube.com/watch?v=fbqiN9hHyJo

could be

If dubs Barb is season 2 monster

holy shit

I felt towards the conclusion that it would be anthologic, was surprised it wouldn't be.

It'll be difficult to top s1 in that sort of plotline without making it bland or reproductive

>Finn will never never wipe your face and hug you

>They obviously knew it was going to be a hit.

You never know what's going to be a hit. The Duffers had shopped the show to something like 17 networks before approaching Netflix as a last chance before giving up on it before it was even born. And, by Netflix standards, it took kind of a while to really build up steam. It was released in early July, but wasn't really "big" until early August, and it took until the end of the month to get renewed, where some Netflix shows have had renewal announcements within the first couple of weeks of release.

>It was always the plan to have this go multiple seasons.

Well, yeah, that's television. You always hope for renewal and try not to tie off every loose end so you can keep going.

> It has even better marketing.

Most of its success is word of mouth, honestly.

Then you know what to do

Leave the faggot alone, he's jealous

It's really annoying to me that they're using the same characters.

I was thinking the two best ways are these. Either:

1. It's a standalone serial; once it's done, it's done. Which works as the ending is *just* closed enough to feel a sense of closure.

Or:

2. Twilight Zone idea, where each season is a different supernatural threat.

And of course they went for the worst option.

then /tvfags/ would complain its trying to be like Fargo

Season 1 ends super conclusively though...

Eleven

So is this new story like ahs or continuation from past season?

you ever wonder what its like to be a child actor

imagine you when you were 13 being on the bigger TV show right now, and going in front of millions on a talk show when you're praised and applauded. you ever wonder that? its no wonder these kids get fucked up. imagine what their lives are like now. they go back to the dressing room after this show, probably joke around a little bit, then get shuffled off with their agents and back into whatever interview or filming schedule the different kids have. or whatever the fuck. its kind of sad to watch. whens the last time these poor kids have a dinner with their family? or saw their old friends? this is their life now.

>trailer mentions "the boy who came back to life"
It's a continuation unfortunately.

I'm okay with it having a season two, there's enough material to make it work, but I do hope if they go for a third or more that they change it. Maybe have guest appearances or something based around the same premise in a different area, but I don't want to follow this group of kids forever.

>whens the last time these poor kids have a dinner with their family? or saw their old friends? this is their life now.

Finn's family hovers around him all the time, and it seems like he hangs out with his obnoxious best friend often enough. It's not that bad desu senpai

Sounds better than my life at 13. Normalcy is pretty overrated.

They're rushing it just so they can keep the kids young.

Always a bad decision in the case of sequels involving children.

I am cautiously optimistic for a second season. There probably shouldn't be a third. Everything that was a loose thread should be tied up by the end of season 2

Why does no one care about her hair cut when I post it?

>imagine you when you were 13 being on the bigger TV show right now, and going in front of millions on a talk show when you're praised and applauded. you ever wonder that? its no wonder these kids get fucked up. imagine what their lives are like now. they go back to the dressing room after this show, probably joke around a little bit, then get shuffled off with their agents and back into whatever interview or filming schedule the different kids have. or whatever the fuck. its kind of sad to watch. whens the last time these poor kids have a dinner with their family? or saw their old friends? this is their life now.

Show business isn't what you think it is. First off, I can't really speak to the media blitz lifestyle as I've never experienced it the way they have, but a film set is a pretty laid back place. Most of the time you're hanging out doing nothing. The cast and crew become an extended family. I wasn't a child actor, but I've worked on plenty of films and plays that had them, and they are usually pretty well adjusted. They dig it. Of course there are some with overbearing stage parents, but that's much rarer than you think. Producers and CD's can smell that shit from a mile away, and nobody wants to work with a wannabe Kit Culkin, and so they usually get shut out more often than not. Also, a lot of films with kid actors shoot during the summer, specifically because it's easier to work around their schedules. A lot of them go to school like everyone else and come back to work on the off season.

link to the full video?

>They're rushing it
Not really. They're doing one season per year. That's pretty standard for the format. I guarantee you the Duffers had a plan for what to do with a second season as soon as it got picked up. That's the way it goes.