Hey, good evening, Anonymous! You may or may not have seen me before, but hello none the less, I am Rock

Hey, good evening, Anonymous! You may or may not have seen me before, but hello none the less, I am Rock.

Has life been getting to you? Did you just need someone to just listen?

Maybe you just want a hug, or the closest thing to it here. I'd be more than happy to do that too!

If all you need is a place to get away from a bit, some advice on the ways of life, or just a friendly smile and some words, you can find it here.

Like my friends before have showed me, I'll show the same kindness to you.

>advice
Use this if you'd like me and/or someone else to give a tidbit of advice

or

>hug
This, if you just want a hug and something nice, I'd be glad to provide both.

This world... It can be cruel, heartbreaking, and just plain tough, Anonymous... I'd just like to provide something, something that can make your day just a bit less bad.

So, all of you, all I ask is that you help me, and each other. To provide and encourage an atmosphere that's most pleasant and just be the best person you can, okay?

You're doing me a proud, little sister.

Eh, I'm still here. Sadly. I need a life
>Just a reply to 2b from before
I made up my mind that I do want a relationship with her. But still, its more so fear of the unknown, as well, I never had a GF or a relationship in general with anyone.

-EMT

f0aac1ad6f4e08f4f39e54539dd657d2 that is the code after using reverse string still nothing i will go farther

where are the regular people

I'm mostly lurking while I prepare for work. If needed, let me know E>

they ran from the toxicity of 2b

Entering thread as backup.

man sky you seem cool why hang around with all these fuck ups

Oh same here. Me being socially awkward getting into a relationship was really weird because i cant even fucking kiss properly

you mean brother, right?

That's pretty understandable, I suppose. But really, what's so scary about it? I mean, beyond the time commitment. Are you less certain about your own abilities or hers when it comes to a relationship?

They're strangely absent tonight.

maybe its because their leader is toxic af

but 2B was here for a while. where are the rabbits and bartender?

I would like a hug and encouragement
I'm trying to follow a dream of mine but it's pretty hard to do.

Thank you~ It's honestly nice to see you.

Heh, thank you sis...

They might be here soon. I can do my best for you though, what's up?

Thank you~ You get there safely! I'll let you know.

Much appreciated!

2B is toxic as fuck and hurt jill thats why louise isnt here

user, what exactly did I do to you to warrant such scorn?

maybe its because they got sick of you

How can I make money fast?

kys

you are toxic as fuck and your advice is actively harmful

mission fucking accomplished

than we used a Caesar cipher to get a full sentance ... "Fuck weebs." i did it i decoded the msg well i would say that as worth the 10 mins of effort

they dont want to be part of a cult?

good work im proud of you

So is this a legit help thread or is it some joke ?

its a joke 2b couldnt help anyone if their fucking life depended on it

Probably busy.
Follow your dreams yo.
>
Why are you still around?

ah? I don't know any fuck-ups.... sure everyone has issues,myself included... but good people are found everywhere. Especially here E>

ah I'm still around for awhile. I don't leave for another 1.5hours.

2b has literally pushed people to commit suicide RUN

*hugs tightly*

You've got this. Whatever it is, you can do it. It may be hard, but what does that matter? You can overcome everything in the end if you try hard enough. Keep going! Don't stop now!

We really do want to help, user. It's not fake, it's not a joke or a troll. Need anything?

are there any oats around here?

making sure 2b doesnt make a thread

its fake dont lie to the man

Yea, its horrible.

I think partially the distance, and that she's possible 26 or so vs my 21 years.

And yea, also, IDK how I can handle it. Its worrying.

-EMT

I'll let Rock handle the hugs. They give the best ones, in my experience.

But what's your dream, user? Out of curiosity.

What specific piece of advice was harmful? Back up your assertions.

It is. But there is a pissy user present at the moment.

literally all of it. you clearly dont want to actually improve so there is no point talking to you.

what did they do though? and why did Louise leave then? where did 2B do these things?

this is not a help thread

no one here is qualified to help anyone

I've got a thing for thighs, nylon thigh highs, and wide hips. I don't want to be attracted to the robot, I'm just an user.
S o m e O n e H e l p M e

theyve literally told people to commit suicide and louise isnt down with that

2b would lovingly caress you then stab you in the fucking back shes a back stabber

Hey user...

*huuug*

The fact that you have a dream, and are so eager to follow it means a lot. What is this dream, and why is it difficult?

Mm, well what can you do? Do you have any skills that'll bring you money?

No cult here, friend. I don't really see that at all.

O-Oh! All right~

2B will suck any dick for attention

culty. as. fuck.

EGOTISTICAL CUNT

shes sucked smegma right off the foreskin before i saw it

Give in to the urge, user.

the urge to punch 2b until she stops posting? im down

I see. You've got nothing. Well, I challenge you, user. Do your best.

What does that matter? He asked for encouragement, not a logical analysis of his situation.

Then don't talk to her. If you don't like it, you have the power to ignore it. You don't need to constantly come back and try to stop it; if it's really that bad it'll die on its own anyway.

So?

got plenty especially given the people youve hurt

i meant about this thread being for help

i also have the power to spam the shit out of this thread. so im gonna do that instead

so they shouldnt help people they arent qualified for

Okay so can anyone enlighten me on the whole 2b thing?

why is everyone getting triggered by one person? just ignore them lmao. You're just feeding them the attention they want

make me

2b is a piece of shit who uses people for monetary gain and then discards them

this is cipher user and i want to say thanks for the wild ride spam user if you're here

2b is a liar and a twat who will drain you dry of any resource you have and then stab you in the back

wanna join the war machine cipher user?

Come at me, bro.

So?

I'm glad you got so much entertainment from it. Trolls can be a lot of fun sometimes.

as long as im giving them attention they aren't getting off on hurting others

can do will do

Ah, well in that case they can do so since im a wreck already :)

can you link me to archive posts of this? I'd assume that if you take this so seriously, you'd have them saved.

2B will steal your friends, turn them against you and then throw them away when she's done. She's not even good to those she is actively using

The distance is the bigger issue here, since LDRs are pretty rough, and I don't think it's a good idea to engage in one, since it is your very first.

You're needy. That much is apparent. How difficult would it be to see her regularly?

interest piqued

I'm a small programmer...

please actually elaborate
who are these people
specifics user

give me your email

Red flag.

Hey, do you want to talk about it? I'm here to listen, if you need someone to discuss things with. If you'd rather not talk here you can message me on Discord at Fenn#4548

That's a valuable skill in this age. Keep developing it, and it can become very profitable.

He won't elaborate because there *aren't* any such people. Watch him flame out, it'll be fun.

make a fake one then Sup Forumsro

plenty of people thats why we are doing this lmao

You don't have a throw-away account you use? Lurk moar, they're useful

that's just sad
he's not very good at this drama thing

why would we do this for no reason

Send here i2137532@mvrht(dot)net

I-I dunno user! M-Maybe just do it...?

W-Well, when someone's needs a hug...

Jill... Great to see you. Sorry it's like this though...

Mm, do you think you could do some odd jobs, or maybe be the big programmer? Learn more?

so, what's the reason, user?

Not today, its 4:25 and im too tired to have a meaningfull conversation, but ill add you on discord for later

cult fuckin member right here

already said shes hurting people and intentionally using them for her own attention and validation

How do I stop feeling so lonely...

It's not LDR distance though. Maybe 40-50 miles, and 2-2.5 hrs apart by public transit.

Honestly, I feel that I can see her weekly even. Easily doable.

Yo jill
Can you tell me
Do grills fart?

are you the ass user

here i just made one [email protected]

>M-Maybe just do it...?
what do you mean by it?

Where are these people? Can you link me to the archived posts, or send chat logs, or even just greentext a simple story?

Who, me? Yeah, I've never been good at drama.

I often wonder that myself. Do you have a reason? What is it?

That's fine. Get some rest, user. You need it. I'll be around sometime, don't worry if I don't get to you right away.

Talk to somebody, user. It doesn't need to be a friend, just find someone and talk to them. I talk to the librarians, the bartender, the mailman, and whoever else I happen to meet. Getting in touch with the little things around you can help a lot with loneliness.

the reason is because she is hurting people and using them for her own pleasure while not providing them the help they need

I don't know...
I'm getting involved in something called "Half-Life 2 VR"
I'm not sure if I'll get paid, but I'll get in the credits, so I can use that to get into other jobs.