I can't even pay people to care about me

i can't even pay people to care about me

i have no fucking chance

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=_MY8FUGFGMc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's okay, same

hahaha no one even replied to this shit thread hahaha that's so funny fucking hell you wont even get my (you) fucking bait kys

nevermind

timestamp or gtfo

why do you even care about timestamp

is that pic you op?

yes

then is a timestamp too hard to ask?

Be Happy! :)

for what. why would you even care about timestamp

because youve come here to tell about yourself and i want to see that your actually a failure

huh, i guess i really don't need one

Because that's not you. I reversed image searched it shithead.

fuck yeah I changed my mind again, timestamp or gtfo

didn't find anything on reverse

Write it in tears

i don't have a writing utensil and i'd have to restart my computer because it won't recognize the camera in the photo booth

take your time

Not OP.
The guy in the pic killed himself.

alright starting to believe

is that not good enough, there are my pictures in the photo booth app. that's not easily faked

you gotta give us more than that mate

foobar 2000 is a shit
Win Amp mustard race checking in.

I feel you op

LIAR!!!

And even if you are real, you need to get your camera working so you can An Hero on it.

Watch this and feel better :)

m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=_MY8FUGFGMc

i know the feeling.

KEK

yeah it's just rainmeter shit that I don't really use, idk I made the whole thing a while back and never updated it, it works so far idk

LOOKS JUST LIKE GILGAR13VIDS!

Kill yourself tonight OP.

Why do through this horrible sadness every day?

Just give yourself the relief of death.

>i bet you arent a fat loser
b o y e

not everyone is supposed to win. If life fucks you up that hard and you can't take it i guess its ok to end it all.
But this is life. You can't do everything but you can do a shit ton of things.
the possibilities are basicly endless
you could work hard and buy a lot of drugs. many people live like that. even me
you can just run off with your last cash and have a fucking adventure before you die
you can spend all your time playing vidya and watching anime while on anti-depressants and weed
you can go back to nature and find peace in your loneliness
who cares if you don't have all the chances and expiriences normies have
you can just do other stuff
as long as you can think of something to put on your bucket list you should be fine
just don't stop living life and don't get squared up by society
people are a bunch of cunts anyway, so just do your thing and fuck all of them.
its just math really
look at your life, calculate your ressources (physical and mental) and make out the most cost effizient way to live life.
im doing the same and im happy with my job, sports and gf
you will see that it all just kinda builds up and suddenly your life is just great
just go and live it

im off to roll a joint

fucking faggot give us a timestamp you piece of shit

figured out how to use terminal

timestamp

oh hey man if you enjoy it then by all means Sup Forumsro enjoy it
i was just being a dick on purpose, lol.
also i dont even like Winamp i use iTunes kek

HA!

fag

This.

Or just slit your wrists.

nice trips btw

wow you actually took the time to type all that shit? fucking hell that's really gay

fuck yeah! right on mate! so what's up?

Good. You proved that you are that same pathetic guy who has post threads like this countless times.

JUST KILL YOURSELF ALREADY

Give us and yourself some relief.

There is no reason for you to feel this horrible everyday. Just do it so you can stop suffering.

Tomorrow won't be any better.

Sort of dudes that kill sand people.
#sandlivesmatter

Same shit every day.

thanks
i prefer to actually not half ass anything i do
at least i am contributing to this fat fuck
maybe getting his life together.
you just typed out a shitty one liner like 60% of newfags and now you think you are some cool oldfag

You're fucking funny.

This. Put an end to It all OP. You have been miserable for so long and it obviously hasn't gotten better.

Show ur penis op

Such a god damn cunt. I feel nothing but disgust towards you.

Hmu on the kik @ marcusthebear

Work on yourself OP, you seem like a cool dude

I dislike the whole apple thing, I used linux for a while to custom it, but since I managed to custom windows a lot I changed back to windows10

Pay people to care about you? How would they care just because you paid? Being cared for is overrated. Take it from somebody with countless people that "care for me".
What matters is winning. Get in shape and become a monster like me who gets pleasure from devastating others.

never thought i was one, but hell i never wrote a whole fucking article about some useless shit. I was already here when moot use to have livestream on the website.

OP. Livestream your death for us.

Just end it all. No more suffering.

Okay I want to hear it. Who did you pay to pretend to care about you? Also, post a timestamp with your face because I don't believe that is actually you.

lmao

it's all about making whatever system you're using work for you. a lot of folks get caught up in what they use... and not how they're using it.

god speed.

may as well i'll be dead soon anyways

He already posted a timestamp. Now we need to get him to an hero.

a camwhore. i gave her ~$9000 over 5 months

Yeah I finally read the thread. I always see his crying picture though and thought it was a troll like those other spammed threads about defining atheism and shit.

They botched that circumcision.

How long until you an hero OP?

Come on man...come ON man...seriously?! Which one? I want to see who you enriched due to your loneliness.

That really is pathetic. Jesus dude. You could have fucked a high grade hooker 18 times for that dough.

Now you have to an hero. You truly are a fucking worthless loser.

Btw, don't feel TOO bad. You aren't the first or last to succumb to these predatory SLUTS who prey on lonely men.

hey op just to let you know that you have to make yourself better and no one else can make you better. are you willing to do that or are you gonna go back and be worthless.

idk. my garage is metal so there's no reception in there, sorry i can't livestream it
i can't say because i don't want anyone to contact her
no hookers here sorry

yeah i am an heroing tonight i know

an hero?

fucking retard you are the dumb fuck not them, stop being such a faggot

Why didn't you use that money to buy a gun?
You should have gotten a hand grenade with that cash and swallowed that shit. Fucking dumbass.

WTF are you on about? English not your first language you braindead cunt?

>$9000 for a camwhore
You might just be the biggest loser on this board. Good for you.

What have you tried to improve your situation op?

Workout? Change job / house? Different haircut and clothes?

dubs of truth

Then leave the garage retard.

And you better actually do it this time. You have told us you would an hero for several months now.

Do it this time and fucking livestream,.
No excuses.

Nah the guys who repost the same threads day-in and day-out are much bigger losers. They don't even have 9K to waste on some filthy e-hooker.

absolutely everything is useless shit in life
absolutely all of it is dumb, senseless crap.
everyone decides on his own what he finds
worthless or worth pursuing.
if you find what im doing stupid and senseless,
why are you even on this site, in this thread?
what devilish game are you even playing with your life?
why are you wasting it all here if you don't even enjoy it?

i still have money i just don't know how to buy weapons because i'm highly autistic
it's not that i hate her or feel bad about spending the money. its just painful to be so fucking worthless that even after paying $9000 fucking dollars no one will ever care about me

How much money do you have left? How much of your net worth was that $9K? Do you have a source of income?

The fact that he had that kind of money and lost it, no, gave it away to a camwhore, proves he's an even bigger loser than those faggots. Trust me OP, you should probably just kill yourself.

But you do post the same shit everyday.

Take a knife and slit your jugular or wrists.

I'm not OP you dumbfuck, just another user who is tired of the autists who post the same fur,trans,log,atheist posts every FUCKING day hoping their obnoxious bullshit gets them a sliver of attention. Pathetic CUNTS.

w-what is happening

The point still stands you fucking pissy loser. OP posts the same threads everyday.

i'm aware it makes me even more of a fuckup than them

few thousand. i guess 80%. yeah i have steady income
tried it all over the years. i'm fucking 26 years old, lived in 2 countries and 4 states since i've been 18, worked 2 jobs but i like them both, tried a ton of haircuts and clothes, lost 100 lbs one time, etc

yeah i mean it's all for nothing

Interpretive dance.
Asians love to do that in celebration of a family members suicide.

The moron who can't read calls others losers. How cute. You're addressing me as him and as if HE made my statement. Please wipe yourself from the genepool you illiterate faggot.

You are clearly too far gone OP.

Just give yourself the relief of death.

Need faster participation from you OP. WTF else could you be doing right now that is important?

What's your day to day life like?

Top Kek

I acknowledged that I realized you weren't Op, but said the point still stands.

I'm tell YOU that YOUR point about him is wrong and then I say why.

You are clearly literate, but too pissy and irrational from your shitty emotions to comprehend much.

You need to take your lonely ass outside. So fucking sick of you posting.

Where's my eccentric real basement op when I need him.

Wake up, go to work, come home, post on b. day after day

Chill out, fag. We're all here working together to make OP kill himself.

Yes double down on your stupidity. I can tell you have a tiny little nugget of a conservatard brain to stick to being wrong so adamantly. I'll let you take your time so you can google the definition to those words you stupid faggot.