Really makes you think

really makes you think

What does Hollywood have against redheads?

You need to add Josie from the new Riverdale show

This only bothers white people.
Not even, internet white people.
Not even, white guys under 25 on the internet.

do yourself a solid and don't watch Spiderman

Jews

WHY DO THESE ESJAYDOUBLEYOUS KEEP MESSING WITH THE CAPESHIT THAT I HATE

it's almost like they knew black people didn't read geeky shit or had money to waste on cartoons so they didn't bother including them back then

Whites are the ones being replaced and disempowered. Why wouldn't it only bother whites?

I'm Latino though.

I'm not white and I'm annoyed.

>damn I'm tired of comic book movies pandering to women and minorities that don't even like comics!
>they should pander to me, a white male who doesn't like comic book movies!

>caring this much about the races of characters from 20 year old children's books
baka desu senpai

>the titular character, hero, and guy who will be on screen for 90% of the movie is white
>but the nerdy comic relief side character is now Indian
yes, the white race has now been disempowered

Why do people pretend to care about a bunch of third string side characters? When did all the Flash thompson fans just start existing? Spiderman is still white.
It's just like Thor with Heimdall. Who fucking cares about some nothing character whose only purpose is to deliver exposition? Who was such a huge fan of The Human Torch than changing his race was an affront to their fandom?

Where were you fuckheads when Bolivar trask was played by a midget? Or when Perry White was black? Or Kingpin? Or Harvey Dent?

You people pretend to care about this shit.

Pretty sure people complained about Perry White as well.

Ignoring race, who's idea was it to turn Jimmy Olsen into a buff bald guy in his mid 30s?

Yeah it totally raped my childhood.

Why do jews hate gingers?

Don't you post that evil shit here

I was more mad when they replaced Billy Dee Williams with Tommy Lee Jones. Billy would have been a much better Two-Face I think with the right script.

I can't help it. I'm autistic and change makes me uncomfortable.

Why is it always a disgusting nigger?

Why not an Asian or Hispanic?

>tfw no creepy live sex doll to fuck

Flash is being played by a spic.

Because that actually works a lot of the time

I'm fine with the change to the Wests, Havent seen the new Mary Jane in anything so can't judge. the only one i'm annoyed at is Jimmy he's supposed to be a dork and they turned him into a generic chad.

because the movie is about high school students in New York. For all of the bitching Sup Forumstards do about blacks being unrealistic in medieval Europe/wild west/Star Wars, they still seem buttmad when you put some in a place they are definitely found