Xanax and benzos in general are the best drug

Xanax and benzos in general are the best drug.
Share your love for Xanax or benzodiazepines. What's your dose? How much do you pay? What brought you to use it?
It should be over the counter, I don't care abut the lost individuals who hurt themselves as a result of being irresponsible. We don't need them.
I don't abuse it, I'm low dose and I am not using it to "party hard".

So I use it to not feel emotions and it seems pretty great. I can get a wonderful nights sleep on them. I've never abused them and quit taking them when I was comfortably in love in a previous relationship. I just started again because of breaking up after living with my ex over five years.

Come on guys, doesn't anyone else love it or are you all full of irresponsible friends and experiences that scare you away from this wonderful substance?

You all disappoint me. I was hoping I could find some people that are also responsible and dominating their emotions for maximum control.

You're an addict and you're looking for validation

life is a drug and you are addicted.

i have a script for 60x5mg pills of valium. i have only ever got sleepy from them. not sure how people enjoy benzos but i'd be interested in trying a more 'recreational' dose some time but not sure what to take.

>best drug
>xanies
>not xtc

son, i've got news for you.

How could I get a script for xans in Australia? Fake anxiety or something?

this

>benzos in general are the best drugs

Why are they the best from an objective point of view?

>inb4 bcuz i said so

mushrooms and marijuana are by far the best drugs. Natural, relatively safe, and wont fuck you up like pills.

10 mg valium 1 dolla, 2 if it's from somebody who is flipping them. Recently lost my Kpin script and I realize how much it improved my life, benzoes are not a fun thing for me more of a need it to function thing :/

Molly and coke are the best drugs.
Fixed that for you

I was prescribed klonopin starting at the age of 18. The dose kept on increasing, via my psychiatrist, because they would lose effectiveness. I've been prescribed also ativan and valium, also restoril.

I know am prescribed to take 2mg xanax bars 4 times daily. It honestly does nothing for my anxiety. Me and my doc don't know what to do, benzos arn't effective on me anymore.

But most importantly, i'm 100 pounds, 23 years old now and if i skip a day of not taking the xanax i have full blown seizures. Like retard balled up fists seizures.

Reeeeeeal fun drugs you guys are trying lol

---------Coke
Oxycodone---Molly

The holy trinity for me

MDMA (molly or xtc) is the best drug known to the human race. If you've never tried it then you're doing yourself a huge disservice. It's literally the only thing I've ever experienced in my life where I felt genuinely sorry for anyone who hasn't experienced it.

Lmfao you're a moron and it's going to be funny when you die in a painful way

Benzos are fucking awful for me they just make me angry and confused and last time I took them I ended up in a mental hospital. I know not everyone has this reaction to them but I think everyone should be safe.

DMT is the best drug

I live by xanax . in control of my addiction but its completely a lifestyle.

Nah I'm not an addict. I'm only doing low dose on an inconsistent basis. I quit them for over 5 years before when I was in a comfortable situation.

I was on klonopin from age 14 to 28. Up to 7mg a day perscribed. incredibly hard to get off. Not good. Benzos are gonna be the next pain med.

been there with the seizures man. you just need to make smaller doses work for you

Never had Xanax but have to agree with this user. If you haven't tried Extasy, do it.

DMT is pretty much a gateway to the afterlife, or our unseen overlords home.

Your doctor is a fucking idiot if you are on that much Ativan and are not a violent criminal, I used to be on 6mg of Clonazepam a day because of errors made by doctors. It was not that hard to taper down but yeah it is actually ruining the effectiveness to be on that much all it does it make you dependent I get more anxiety relief from 1 mg clonazepam than I did from 4 mg because I don't take it all the time now.

yeah I won't touch anything with fatal withdrawals.
IMO crack is safer than benzos; the withdrawal might suck but it wont kill you

I can name so many drugs that beat xans in recreational value

Have to use it for non recreational purposes before you truly appreciate it.

To anyone hooked on benzos, try Kava it has very similar effects and is much safer. You can't OD on it and it will also relieve effects of withdrawal. For more info on kava go to kavafourms.

>Benzos are fun

litteraly has the deadliest and mist painful withdrawls next to alcohol.
(Inb4 you know when your going to have them i had alcohol withdrawls that almost killed me 5 months ago going cold turkey from just a year and a half of drinking, i didn't think i had a problem)
>xanex is fun

Xanex is fucking stupid. Most bars that aren't prescribed are fake anyways.

I'd rather take a trip on 250-500ug of LSD then do that stupid shit.

Valium is the worst benzo imo. Ativan keeps you awake the most.
Yes. Do you have to fake it? Why do you want it if you don't have anxiety?
They are the best because they have the highest LD and generally little room for abuse for a responsible individual.
Did those lots in my early adulthood. Cannabus was my favorite, but it became demotivating.
They aren't good for successful people. Most X is cut or replaced with designer drugs, while also doing damage to your brain. blow is bad for your heart, otherwise I would try it as I could get best rates for primo.

you drink like a bitch then

I got anxiety on it on like my 4th time trying it. Once I suffer from anxiety on a drug it forever ruins it. Help me :/

Not trying, I've been around the block more than you. Sounds like you are a tiny man with no discipline and a bad doctor, so your story is irrelevant to me.

>you drink like a bitch

>assuming drinking more is going to prevent withdrawls

Are you retarded?

nah mate, was just inferring that youre a lightweight.

Haha. Not a moron, I understand the risks and am very responsible about dosage. That would be funny if I died in a painful way though.

Coke is a terrible drug, I'm even doing it right now but it makes people act like retards the side effects and comedown are awful it is fun for a bit when you are young but becomes the ultimate regret drug pretty fast.

OP here.
I don't think everyone should be safe. I don't care about the lives of irresponsible people.

I was doing a pint of jack daniels and 2 40oz beers a day ATLEAST. Doing the math thats $16 a day (atleast), $112 a week, and $480 a month. In on year i speant over $5g's on alcohol.

Hell, i could kill a 1/5th in 1 sitting to myself.

Also, with your logic drinking more prevents withdrawls? Wat???

I guess you went into the situation without knowledge of the drug and it's potential for harm.
I just don't want to try it. It's mostly fake or cut and I don't need it.
lol agreed.
"Crack won't kill you" haha, sounds like you got it figured out.

I love me some xanax or temazepam. Such a sweet, comfortable high. Good for a chill night at home. Usually zonk out watching some tv, eat junk food, then turn in early. Wake up the next day feeling pretty well rested. Usually take like .75mg of xanax.

I take 4-15mg a day and am a fully functional human. have a job. about to graduate college. I can go a day and a half without them or I WD hard. feelskindofbadman, but I still love them.

I feel less emotion and can handle everything in a better way.

If I want to get barred out I will take 20-40mg. Been on them steady since 2012, tolerance is high as hell but no way to drop it.

Ketamine, Opi and Mushrooms have been the most consistent helpful drugs for me Molly doesn't make the list because of impurity/kind of fake emotions are a bit heavy handed.
Benzo is not a drug but a medicine for me I think if I didn't have an anxiety disorder it would be the best thing though a sense of wellbeing with little drawbacks when not heavily used and doesn't impair you so you can do basically anything while enjoying it.

OP here
You can't OD on benzos either.
This wasn't about recreation drug use. That's not my thing.
Ya I don't agree, I did ativan for months and quit it no problem.
Interesting. I've never done it, but I've had more friends than I could count use it on occasion without developing problems.

When I take xans I take 4-7 2mg bars

Where do you cucks live that you can't find real bars

op here
Yikes, you have a serious problem man.
Your type of irresponsibility is the reason our nanny state nation controls this stuff.
Medication and drugs are the same thing, but I get what you mean. I don't recommend using it "recreationally" or drinking with it at all.

How am I irresponsible? That's how many I have to take because of a tolerance. This tolerance grew to where it is because of a doctor.

I don't do fucked up shit. I don't black out. Fuck you and your nanny state nation. I'm not contributing shit to its problem.

Sounds like you're the weak PoS if you need an external factor to dominate your emotions

Most people only do coke while drinking it is admittedly a very good mix but seeing people who are super coked up trying to act like human beings tells you most of what you need to know about it.

People don't need steroids to be strong but it can make you stronger, I think maybe they mean it in that way.

>that feel when you've been prescribed klonopin 1mg dissolving for years and no tolerance has built up

the only good part of having anxiety

Your doctor is irresponsible too, but you were the one throwing large doses down your throat. Calm down bro, sounds like your xan isn't working.
lol you can't know what I've experienced.
A very bad mix for the heart, heart disease and heart attacks are the #1 killer. Don't do uppers and downers man.

10-20MG of Diazepam was fucking great, I love it. I wish I could get some more.

>OP makes benzo appreciation thread
>OP then bashes people for having an appreciation for benzos

lol im not bashing anybody, just encouraging responsible use of it. I appreciate that they also enjoy it, but I want them to still consider their health.

I mean I would consider my use responsible. 10mg for me may equal 1mg for someone with no tolerance.

We get the same effect. I don't see the problem, or why you think I am irresponsible.

Aside from that, I think it's an individual's choice of what they decide to put in their body and how much.

If a H addict wants to bang a whole bag and he OD's, who cares? His choice.

And to elaborate on the control of the drugs. They are controlled because big pharma runs more of the world than you must realize. Not because people are irresponsible.

I do less than 1 mg. If I lost my meds I wouldn't go into withdraw of any kind, just slightly agitated. That's the difference.
I agree it's an individuals choice as long as they aren't endangering others. I was only trying to tell you to take care of yourself.
You are being pretentious about my knowledge of big pharma, I am very aware of their engorged industry.

Well case and point. Everyone's body is different. If your reason for taking it is sufficed by taking less than 1mg, and you don't grow much of a tolerance you don't need to take more, and therefore wouldn't WD without them. That doesn't make me a big bad abuser because I have a naturally high tolerance genetically, and have been on them so long and had my dosage raised so many time.

People that have been on it 5+ years and that even just take 2mg a day can WD within a day or two.

I don't mean to come across as pretentious about how much you know about the influence of big pharma. But your post and reply to me made it seem that your reasoning for benzos not being OTC is irresponsibility and people hurting themselves. Which is 100% not the reason.

But hey, good on ya for looking out for people's health m8

I never said you were bad. I'm not vilifying anyone's drug use.
It's not genetic though, I assume you started on lower doses and progressed as your tolerance grew.

It is the reason. It's because if it were over the counter our country of alcoholics would use it as a party enhancer and create more dangerous habits. Other countries treat it like you would a Plan B pill, where you do not require a prescription.

Ya man we like the same thing, we probably have more in common than we can imagine. I hope you stay healthy bro.