Proof the Christian god exists

So, how the fuck isn't gods existence being acknowledged by literally everyone after 9/11?

9/11 proved that god is willing to avenge dead Christian souls. I'm not talking about the twin tower collapse, I'm talking about pic related.

After being struck by lightning on September 11th, a crane owned by the Bin Laden group collapses on the Grand Mosque in Mecca, Saudi Arabia, killing 107 Muslims and injuring hundreds.

This is definitive proof that god exists. Just think about this whole event. There is no way this was an accident. It even happened on 9/11 for fucks sake.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tDDAa1If-u4.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thor
gulf-times.com/story/492336/Severe-turbulence-over-Indonesia-injures-31-Etihad
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_Mina_stampede
pastebin.com/xMQ9wAwW
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Amen.

these trips prove Kek exists

Wasn't that Baal getting back at ISIS?

god seems to have a wicked sense of humour
t. atheist

Praise the Lord
let the false demons get what they deserve

I wonder how many muslims that day thought to themselves "maybe I picked the wrong god" :^)

I'd like to think so, but from another standpoint, it's just a crazy coincidence.

I dont know what's more autistic.'Christians' on Sup Forums or roleplayers in /x/
They are practically the same.

>it's just a crazy coincidence.

There were too many coincidences involved. This incident literally made me into a believer.
This is poetic justice in every sense of the word.

May god bless your soul.

Stop memeing or I'll filter your shit flag again Germany.

I dare you explain this "accident" to me then. I'm waiting.

All monotheistic and Abrahamic religions are cults.

And God said unto them, "get rekt sandniggers"

107 wasn't enough.

Amen.
God didn't even spare the children for he knows they will grow up as rapists and murderers.

Gods missiles destroy Muslim filth on regular.

i agree...god is good

A few hundred more died shortly after in a mudslime stampede at some gathering if i remember correctly?

Someone back me up.

>Lightning

Who is Thor?

Doesn't matter - someone payed attention. ;D

youtu.be/tDDAa1If-u4.

They have shitty architecture,and building laws.

I would have been more impressed if it rained pork chops.

And this crane just happened to go down on 9/11, in daytime when most muslims are concentrated there?

Lol, are you talking about the guy from the movies?

>X happened on X date.
>Y also happened on X date.
>This is definitive proof god exists.

Mk.

I am talking about the old norse God.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thor

>alleged to create the universe and everything within it in the span of seven days
>"irrefutable proof of His existence" is lightning striking a tall metal object on a coincidental date

What about ww1 and ww2 and the plagues?

Wow you're right. I am now a #cruzmissle

gulf-times.com/story/492336/Severe-turbulence-over-Indonesia-injures-31-Etihad

>Three people suffered spinal fractures after an Etihad Airways flight bound for Jakarta hit severe turbulence, reports said on Thursday.
>Thirty-one people were injured after flight EY474 from Abu Dhabi ran into unexpected turbulence about 45 minutes before landing at Soekarno-Hatta International Airport on Wednesday, Etihad said.
>Most of the passengers were Indonesian Muslims returning from a minor pilgrimage known as umrah in Saudi Arabia.

man made terrors

If the Christian god exists, why didn't he strike the planes down with lightning before they could reach their targets? Or even better, zap the guys before they could board them.

Domine miserere nobis .

Das right son

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_Mina_stampede

2431 Mudshits dead
best day of my life

god believes in free will of the people but is not beyond taking revenge on those who did evil.

God starting to help people in these kind of ways is a slippery slope.
People will start demanding more and more shit from him.
Best to leave humans be for their own sake.

cranes sure do Mecca mess

>this low-probability event happened, therefore God exists

That's because the Christian God doesn't exist.

The real God is closest to what the Indians think of Śiva: a dancing God.

Basically, reality is a hide-and-seek game that God plays with Himself.

Only that explains evil.

What evil did the people crushed by the crane do? I think God is the truly evil party here, first letting the terrorists blow the buildings up and then killing a bunch of random people.

trips prove god is argentinian

Muslims are inherently evil. No such thing as an innocent Muslim.

This

Don't feed the troll.

>That slip n slide at the end
Those wacky Arabs!

OP your god is Allah

That crane was Baal's doing. Remember when ISIS blew up his temple?

dat slip at the end in the bottom left

U wot

and here I thought all of Germany was cucked.Thank you for proving me wrong, have blessed day brother.

I don't think this is the work of God.
The scale hardly seems biblical. I mean, 107 seems pretty tame when considering the WTC body count is around 3000

If god is such am interventionist, why didn't he just stop 9/11 from occurring?

Sorry but 200 mushits is not vengeance for the 3 thousand christians who died on 9/11, nor the hundreds of us soldiers in the Iraq war that followed.

God is either a moron, or this is no proof god exist.

Look elsewhere

Tower crane op,reporting for duty.

is it at all possible that a lightning strike can seperate a single cable sending a crane's structure into a mosque in mecca?

>totally couldn't be sabotage

Look at the whore mother in the middle. Her first instinct is to abandon her child and leave. She gets rather far before she even remembers her kid and goes to see if the little roachling is ok

HAHAHAHA

>still can't explain why

DEUS VULT

>Implying that isnt the work of an elder god from a temple ISIS desecrated

Except for Christianity

I'm pretty sure Thor is Australian user.

It may not have been our God, but one of the old Gods.

Good observation user

This is not a compelling argument Slobenia... you're going to have to support this fantasy with soemthing.

lmao an aussie breaking out of the stereotype of being a shitposter and instead just being a christian cuck

Matthew 5:43-48

Didn't this only happen after Isis destroyed a temple of Baal? If anything this proves Baal is real.

>What about ww1 and ww2 and the plagues?
The consequence of worshiping false Gods.

It wasnt in september eleventh. A temple to baal was destroyed by ISIS beforehand however. This is obvious empirically tested evidemce that baal exists. Surely this nigger-tier line of reasoning must be the best way to lerceive the world. Science and empiricism? Bitch please, CRANEZ FELL N SHET

3000 people killed by Tim Osman

107 Muslims killed by Christian God

Fuck Muslims are even cucking our great Christian God on an unparalleled scale.

>How do we even compete

Tim: 1
God: 0

>that one guy walking towards the guy picking something up off the floor who gets completely btfo

Jesus Christ

This isn't an action movie user, she was likely suffering from shook before her sense kicked back in.

Isn't it instinctual for mothers to generally do crazy shit and rush into danger to save their kids though?

"Lol bruh dude Jesus bro these sand people just like flew some planes into some towers man. there was white people in there bro"
"God dammit bro, fuck man lol that's gay. just like smack some of those brown people with lightening man, it will all even out."

She had two. Both were BTFO.

Pretty shite job if you ask me.

A decade late and not even the same amount of kills

>daily reminder that the christian god is the kike god yhwh who kills anyone who refuses to be cucked

pastebin.com/xMQ9wAwW

We have a lot of proof our God exists. I've spent my life trying to disprove it but I can't. Not without lying to my self.

Well maybe the crane was just praying and needed to be bent towards the grand mosque

Checkmate Christians

THANKS CRANE

What a lazy bum your god is if it took him more than 1 decade to act.

Yes if you wait long enough something is bound to happen. How many years after 9/11 was this?

No its not an argument and there exists no proof. He is still correct tho. Read about the lucifer experiment

Actually catholic here. It's coincidence. Stop seeing every fart as miracle of God.

when did trade his fedora for the crucifix ?
what happened to him ?

Lightning was not the cause. There was strong wind thay day, though. This is nonsense, anyway. Can you prove that it was done by the Christian god? A coincidence is not proof.

Check em

I'm fapping to this

So the god who created the entire universe couldn't stop terrorists killing thousands of innocent christians, but he was able to 'revenge' by killing a little over hundred muslims (who didn't have anything to do with the terrorist attack)?

I would talk about god giving us free will and THATS why there is evil in the world, but I already passed my stupid fucking philosophy class that I was forced to take for some reason.

>1.6 billions muslims all over the world
>100 of them die in an accident on the 9/11
>OUR VENGEFUL GOD IS REAL

man what a fucking shit god

Actually, it appears as if the child was spared death.
Nothing large struck his upper body, just the legs.
There is no blood beneath him, and they hurry him away for treatment.
Maybe just knocked out.
God is great..
Yes it was the only one I worried for.

This is the case with many "prophecies" as well.

Now he's on his way to rape German women.
Fuck Muslims even their kids are evil

> Jews trick Saudi princes into hijacking planes and crashing into the Twin Towers
> in a freak accident, lightning strikes a crane destroying a Super Church of the hijackers

It's plausible, but why were the Jews spared? We know that, at the very least, the Jews knew and allowed it to happen.

>attributing an act of Mossad sabotage to God

>he fell for the Mossad meme
of course its god, the Mossad is not real

We need more "accidents" to happen.

in mecca the place to be for mudslimes

the irony is not lost on me. shame the death toll was so low.