Gonna bring a few tabs of LSD with me on a plane. What's the best way to store it Sup Forums...

Gonna bring a few tabs of LSD with me on a plane. What's the best way to store it Sup Forums? I was just going to put the tabs between some business cards in my wallet.

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/burkavelli
twitter.com/AnonBabble

inside a pocket watch or something. Maybe within a book, between two pages (glue them).

A pill bottle. Duh.

Inside your phone. Behind the battery.

that's playing with a felony user. you might fool the xray but all it has to do it look funny and they dig. I could see getting it through a metal detector no problem but those body scanner things will pop you for sure.

This
Been transporting doses this way for years. Never fails

Wrong

I guess i'll take you word for it?

how about not doing it. little reward for a huge life ruining risk. but then again i hope people like you get removed from society.

Wrap it in foil tightly, black tape it inside your phone under the battery. Make it small

that sounds sketchy as fuck

observe them

You don't have to.
>Has Google
>Asks me

Put it in your pocket dumbass. TSA doesn't give a shit.

fucking liar. lsd is an incredibly delicate molecule, and if you don't keep it refrigerated it decays into its precursors, which have no effects. put a tab in your phone next to the battery and when you take it out, it'll be a piece of paper.

Put it inside of a watch where the batteries should go

Thats retarded. Their new bomb/drug detectors will catch a single atom of that in the air and your screwed. Just mail it and you'll be hr8 m8.

I'm a liar? I'm 38. I've been going to music festivals in the US since 98. It's common knowledge in the scene. Most Festy kids do this. Make it look nice. They are not going to take apart your phone. My battery has never been removed by any law enforcement. Has yours? Even if they do(hypothetically of course) it's under black electrical tape. They will read your texts before they start peeling shit out of the back of your phone behind the battery. Or listen to these newfags. I don't care.
>LSD sniffers at the Airport

soundcloud.com/burkavelli

Under your tongue pussy rush the cockpit

I frequently bring H on international flights, and that shit is significantly worse smelling so no fucking device is gonna pick up any lsd from oder alone

Yep
Fucking summer

Witness the same consecutive digits three times

Fucking wasted

how do you do that? I heard you ball it up then put it behind a candy like milk duds to make it look like its part of the candy in your bag.

FBI detected

Virus
Do not click

take out your phone battery, and put the tabs behind it. I know people who have done this

>soundcloud.com/burkavelli
you're really not good, why do you want to spam your shitty sound cloud on Sup Forums of all places?

also you're using wayyyyyy too much auto tune