How do i get my boyfriends attention?

how do i get my boyfriends attention?
> he doesn't text me 90% of the time unless i text him first
> he NEVER does anything romantic and just spends his money on food and drugs instead of saving it up to do something special with me, like a cute picnic or date or some shit
> we have sex quite a bit but even before we started having sex he was still the same and it was hard to get his attention (so sexual appeal isnt the issue, hes just retarded, cuz I ALWAYS make him cum)

WHAT DO I DO?????????

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U-wBo5_sV0I
youtu.be/616rE7Ugtgo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

make him a sandwich

Have you verified that he is indeed your boyfriend? Sounds like you're a classic example of a side bitch.

Mock pretend leave his ass for a day or two and tell him that reason. And keep responding with those reasons why and maybe it will wake him up.

youtube.com/watch?v=U-wBo5_sV0I

the easiest approach is probably to talk to him about this

Tits and timestamp or gtfo

Make him hear this shit, not tell it to us.
If he changes his attitude then he's ur bf, if he doesn't then ur his side bitch .

You try to change him into what you want. That always works.

Firstly, timestamp or fuck off.

Secondly, HE DOESN'T LIKE YOU THAT MUCH OP IT'S SO FUCKING OBVIOUS.

das it mane

>spends money on drugs
There you have it.

OP
This is legit what happened to me when u had my GF except she didn't buy drugs.

What you do is talk to him seriously and tell him you want to feel cared for. If he doesn't change you leave his dumb ass

im totally not a side bitch
hes too much of an introvert to have anyone else lol

Dubs demands it

He
Doesn't
Care
About
You
It's
Just
The
Sex

There, it has been spelled out.

Well, whats keeping you guys together then? Sounds like a pretty shitty and boring relationship.

if you have express how you felt and he keeps showing that he doesnt care.... then he doesnt care... he think no matter how little he treats you ,. you will stay... be a big girl and dump that boy

>(You)

TITS OR GTFO

can we just go back to posting fake locations for some summer time thrills instead?

not sure what your point is

kek'd

point is you're dumb and posted the same image in 2 threads minutes apart

dont care bruh

Get a new boyfriend, or maybe re-evaluate the purpose your in a relationship.
1. Why does he do drugs?
2. Why do you need attention?
3. Why is he disinterested?

>I ALWAYS make him cum
do you think there is some argurment like if is he cuming is because he love me ?

The problem is it makes it CLEAR that you're like, a week-in new. You gotta stop posting the same pics dumbass.

and now I know you have tits

post em cow

You should cheat on him with me and then he will magically become a better person trust me

what are you? The KGB of Sup Forums.

dubs demands

How about telling him there's an issue, sitting down at a time when you're both able, and explaining to him what your needs are?

He'll either make a change or blow you off, and you'll have your answer.

Other best option is to break up anyway and stay out of the dating pool until you're more mature and are capable of coming up with the not-exactly-rocket-science idea of having a conversation with your partner about a critical (in your eyes) relationship problem.

cmon OP

you're a side piece lmao

Classic side bitch

nigger love

sage

No, I'm just an average Sup Forumstard. Did you discover Sup Forums a few days ago and immediately post tits? That's some pathetic, attention seeking shit femto. Seek psychological help, avoid SSRIs (Jewish chemical leash)

nigger lover

i used the same pic in that one so you can see it,
calm the fuck down boy. im just fucking with you. HAhahahaha jesus

sage

Well, young lady. This is a pretty clear sign of a couple things:

1. You're not worth his time
2. You're just a self-cleaning cock sleeve with a couple of warm holes to help him bust
3. He doesn't love you, he loves your holes. At this point, it's safe to say that you're pretty worthless and/or useless to him to have you around or to even care.

Protip: Start doing anal and start training yourself to deepthroat. Most girls don't know how to give good head. That'll get his attention.

You know the rules.

this is now a "beaten bitches" thread

holy hell, go back to roddit or timblr. you are not welcome here.

sage

agreed

somebody's gotta make this thread worthwhile

if it helps, just pretend the girls are OP (Yes, I'm talking to you, OP)

moar ?

become more apparent in his life, overwise dump him.

x

bless you friend have some Kiki getting her tits beat to a pulp

fpbp

>tell him how u feel
>fuck you are dumb

getting bored

might wrap this up in a few

Thanks to the other dumper(s) for joining in, sorry OP is a stupid little girl

how long have you been gay?

peace

He may not be that into you.

And/or

The sex may not be as good as you think. Just cuz he cums doesn't mean you're blowing his mind.

>average Sup Forumstard
>proceeds to spout average Sup Forums shit
Yeah, about that...

Maybe respect him if you want respect and not be a bucket duck

Dump the fucker, find someone who just does that shit. Simple.

Sauce?

Why don't you get more interesting than being a fuckhole?

Buy the most realistic dick looking dildo you can find, get one of your girlfriends to take a pic of you sucking it so that the balls end is slightly out of frame.

Get her to take a few more pics in the same room with both of you and the dildo in it so you can prove it's not a cover up.

Send first pic to BF, wait for butthurt to ensue, and tell him you only did it because he doesn't pay attention to you.

After he's suffered sufficiently, send him the other pics, and tell him again that you only did it because he doesn't pay enough attention to you. Maybe you want to directly tell him that if he continues to ignore you, the next time, the dick will be real..or maybe you just want to leave it as implied.

Either way, you'll get his attention.

It's all about the drugs for him. Don't date druggies and you will have a better chance at not having this problem.

This is the most retarded thing I've read in a whole hour.
(That's pretty impressive for Sup Forums)

Go fucking kill yourself.

cuck him

Don't you have some shit to dip before your mens rights activist meeting starts?

I... but... huh?
What the actual fuck
>the best way to get your boyfriend to be more loving and appreciative is to lie to him about cheating on him

Your a side piece OP the sooner you realize it and breakup the better, but go ahead and keeping this shit up like the beta bitch pushover you are and likely have always been

This could work. Attention will be had.

this

you get what you put up with
there's a world of dudes out there
go find one you like

Well, it doesn't matter what sex you are, male or female, but if you are the "bitch" you are expected to shut the fuck up and provide sexual relief and any other task as required, and you should be seen and not heard. If you don't understand these rules, remember, you can be quickly discarded and replaced. So, know your place.

TIMESTAMP AND TITS OR GTFO FUCKING SKANK

youtu.be/616rE7Ugtgo

send him nudes, that always work

Ever considered getting high on mustard gas?

suck a dick on camera and send it to him.