Madonna has produced enough poop in her lifetime to equal the weight of four adult rhinoceroses

Madonna has produced enough poop in her lifetime to equal the weight of four adult rhinoceroses.

thepackie.com/2016/08/15/madonnas-massive-poop-pile/

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=TYv4D934HZg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What has happened to this board?

Isn't she being investigated by the FBI for terrorism?

Come on now, her music's not THAT bad...

MATERIAL GIRL WAS LITERALLY STOLEN FROM THE POLICE'S "SPIRITS IN THE MATERIAL WORLD"

One day you plebs will realize how patrician she is, probably after her death

Fucking cunt trying to pretend she was an English country squire.

She doesn't play a guitar, so this stupid-ass rockist board doesn't...

She hates that song anyway.

her producers are usually god tier

Like a Virgin [Sire, 1984]

If a woman wants to sell herself as a sex fantasy I'll take a free ride--as long as the fantasy of it remains out front, so I don't start confusing image with everyday life. But already she's so sure of herself she's asking men and women both to get the hots for the calculating bitch who sells the fantasy even while she bids for the sincerity market where long-term superstars ply their trade. And to make the music less mechanical (just like Bowie, right?), she's hired Nile Rodgers, who I won't blame for making it less catchy. B

They were some of the rare people who knew how to get the most out of the oft-reviled 80s production aesthetic.

she has a good ear, been co-producing her albums since like a virgin

I'd eat her brap desu

He's said before that if an artist is full of shit, they'd better at least have lots of hooks.

nearly everything up to the immaculate collection is solid gold, at least singles-wise

after that... oh boy

Usually when a greatest hits album comes out, it means the artist's best days are behind them,

She should have quit after album four.

Ray of Light probably should have been it.

I would build a mud hut with it.

>dressing in cheerleader outfits in your 50s

Or trying to recreate her 1990 tour. That was one of those masterpieces that you can only pull off once.

The fact that she did that and even brought back the cone bra proves that she's completely out of ideas.

What's wrong with her face?

Plastic surgery and lots of it.

Remember for a while she had a british accent, I wonder if she still does that.

Nobody gives Iggy Pop shit for going around shirtless when he's like 70. Nobody gives Angus Young shit for wearing a schoolboy outfit when he's 60. Nobody gives Mick Jagger shit for making sexy dance moves onstage in his 70s. People just like to beat up on Madonna because she's female.

>pretending to be an English country squire
God, that was embarrassing.

she even had a weird accent for a while

This thread is absolutely horrifying, like Madonna's music.

Are you kidding I hear a lot of people give Iggy shit for that.

BOGGED

It's almost as if...men and women are different. Shock.

this is true but society is geared around reproduction and women can't reproduce after their 40s so...

Madonna was never that attractive anyway; before she was famous, she posed for Playboy and they just stuffed the pics in a file cabinet and forgot about them.

Like A Prayer is the GOAT pop song though.

Material Girl, Beautiful Stranger and Like A Virgin are all top tier too.

Men can reproduce after their 40s but they just produce potato babies like Barron Trump.

She had as good of a run as any 80s artist...but she didn't know when to quit.

haha
slightly cherrypicking there

william orbit is a FUCKING BALLER
everybody who reads this post please listen to strange cargo III

Whos hotter these days Madonna or Blondie?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=TYv4D934HZg

It's more complicated than that. Actually, it takes a couple generations of old dads to produce potato babies since gradual genetic weaknesses are introduced with each generation. So one random case sample of a 60 year old fathering a child won't produce a potato. But if that kid then grows up and has a kid himself in his 60s, then the odds of the baby having genetic defects increases. The mother's age has a more direct effect than the father's because obviously she's doing most of the actual work of reproduction.

It works in a manner similar to inbreeding. Simply having kids with your cousin won't produce abnormally-developed children, but it will happen after a couple generations of cousin marriage--the Middle East has a very high rate of birth defects since cousin marriage is widespread.

Intwesting.

Like A Prayer > Ray of Light > True Blue > S/T > Confessions On A Dance Floor > Like A Virgin > Music >> the rest

>people argued over whether Material Girl is a feminist anthem or not and if so, what does it mean when it's just a dumb 80s song about going shopping at the mall because that was cool at the time

That song is so annoying, especially those 80s chipmunk vocals.

She stole from anywhere and everywhere, she's been sued a _lot_.

Her real sjw/feminist song is What It Feels Like For A Girl

People be dumb. They said You Don't Own Me was a feminist anthem when Leslie Gore said it wasn't, more just like a teenager's "fuck you" to authority.

I think the cash register sfx in the song should have clued you in that it was obviously about going shopping.

80s production often sounded like shit because of all the new technologies at the time that most artists and producers didn't understand how to use properly.