This site is fucking cancer why on earth do I come here everyday. What's your excuse for coming to this shithole...

This site is fucking cancer why on earth do I come here everyday. What's your excuse for coming to this shithole, faggot?

I like the personality of Sup Forums

keeping up with the latest suicide techniques.

ily

How the fuck are you not born black? I'm not a nigger but what do you just turn black after birth?

boredom

lmao the B is for bisexual i think dumbass

>being this retarded
''twas a meme ya cunts

you must be a retard to even think that.

...is this the line for Miley Cyrus tickets?

You're not born gay. You'll become a faggot after browsing this website.

i been to your momma's website and that shit made me a faggot, for sure...

this board was made for discussing jenkem right?

>Black
religion is being racist

i used to jenkem at yo momma's house...while you's asleep...

The reason I come to this website is to see fucking dipshits like you think the b in LGBT stands for black. It stands for bisexual you fucking dork

To see people reply to obvious jokes then try and work out if they're bring serious. It's not easy with the summer being here and all.

the bustle of assclowns, bedazzles my windows, and the first of November is always on the last day of the month - so i asked myself, i asked myself in a quiet tone of voice, "if God is truly omnipotent, then it's an unquestionable fact that He can, in fact, blow Himself"...

thank you very much

I also was not born as a software engineer yet here I am.

(OP) should do a live stream killing himself I bet he would shit his pants I think he may be a pedophille too!!

i bet the Virgin Mary's hymen could withstand a 30 megaton nuclear blast....

...wow user, that's some hymen... let me get my get my notebook out and pencil in some quiet time for us to blow our brains out together like decent people.

Because I have nothing except privilege and memes to keep me entertained.

to be that confident of your claims,
prevent them from appearing as blames,
when one christmas night
jesus blew himself right
and He always hits where He aims!

I make furry and trap threads to annoy underage european alt-righters who think virtue signaling and being a white christian male not only makes them contrarian but being contrarian is inherently intelligent despite getting upset by things that actually are contrarian.

btw thanks for bumping them so they stay alive and more people see them

>european alt-righters

Yo, hold the fuck up, we didn't elect Trump.
Most of these shit threads are made by underage americans.

The majority of nu-Sup Forums (the people who bring their shitposting into other boards or worse actually believe what they say) are europeans or underage or both.

so what should a transgender person do about a fender bender that doesn't necessarily involve gender blender rendered incoherent by members of a hindered decembers revolutionary cinder defend the withered tendrils of liberty being attacked by dead-ender heaven-pretenders, and be an articulate dissenter, dismembering the unseen prisons we've entered called kindergartens, that placed chains upon our wild relentless minds...!

mending muskrats in Topeka when the gas-powered dildo just broke down on the side of the highway, and we sat there and nobody would stop and help us because we were riding in a giant dildo, it was one of the proudest moments of my life...

watch out for dildotronics!

to give me a sence of belonging in this shitdump of a world.
got no friends so Sup Forums is the closest thing.

what's dildotronics?

dildotronics is a nihilist anti-art movement that doesn't need to produce art because it categorically refuses to acknowledge aesthetic value that is inherent in any current living political system, because they're all too violent, hierarchical and insane. We must destroy this culture brothers and sisters, and everyone else, put your shoulder to the plow!!

i don't know, dildotronics sounds like if my girlfriend vibrator synced with my phone and i could change the speeds on it... hey that gives me an idea ~ a revolution in dildo technology! ....and an anti-art movement

i don't know, it seems like dildotronics is just something stupid you came up with one night while high or something....

I have nothing else to do. I came from Gamespot I'm kind of old for video games. I post on Sup Forums to talk about video games.

It is true: dildotronics can be many things to many people.... the dildo that can be spoken of with words is not the True Dildo...

could God ride a dildo infinitely long? Then God is not actually omnipotent is he?!

the dildo punches holes is the most powerful of religious myths, to reveal the truth to all who seek it....

is there a wikipedia entry about dildotronics, i don't see anything?

no, our nihilist propaganda efforts currently consist in mailing dildos to government officials involved in arts programs for children and teens....and mailing dildos to heads of state around the world...

that sounds like a lot of dildos, where do you get all these things?

we we currently grab them out of dumpsters behind sex shops that toss merchandise, and repair them if possible, and some actions are privately funded, by non-state actors.

………………………………………._¸„„„„_
…………………….…………...„--~*'¯…….'\
………….…………………… („-~~--„¸_….,/ì
…….…………………….¸„-^"¯ : : : : :¸-¯"¯/'
……………………¸„„-^"¯ : : : : : : : '\¸„„,-"
**¯¯¯'^^~-„„„----~^*'"¯ : : : : : : : : : :¸-"
.:.:.:.:.„-^" : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :„-"
:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.: : : : : : : : : : ¸„-^¯
.::.:.:.:.:.:.:.:. : : : : : : : ¸„„-^¯
:.' : : '\ : : : : : : : ;¸„„-~"
:.:.:: :"-„""***/*'ì¸'¯
:.': : : : :"-„ : : :"\
.:.:.: : : : :" : : : : \,
:.: : : : : : : : : : : : 'Ì
: : : : : : :, : : : : : :/
"-„_::::_„-*__„„~"

I come her for the BBC threads

true

The only faggot here is you, OP. Now quit sucking dicks and listen. I only come to Sup Forums for the YLYLs, that's it. If such a thread was not made everyday, I wouldn't come here.

>throwing in a group of people who suffer from a mental illness
is this some sort of psuedo psy op to pretend to be for gays while actually bashing it?

the amount this kek has penetrated the normies
lulz the likes of which transcends any previous attempt of trolling

I just like to shitpost and read fluffy threads :^)