Does this style of walking (one hand in pocket one hand lazily kept at your side) have a specific term?

Does this style of walking (one hand in pocket one hand lazily kept at your side) have a specific term?

If not, I propose we define it "driving"

It could be an inside joke amongst us Sup Forumsros if we see one another "driving" in public

We can say such things as "woah slow your driving pal" or ask each other for tooth picks when we drive past one another

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hand-in-waistcoat
reddit.com/r/Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what level of shitposting is this

This isnt how you start a meme, youre a fucking faggot

woah slow down there you're driving too fast

you got a toothpick?

yeah it's called The Virgin

woah slow your driving pal

Holy shit this thread, I'm losing my shit

What are you talking to? To start a meme you need to first submit a meme-plan outlining the basic concepts and ideas of your meme.

As for this meme, I must say Im not really feeling it. Its biggest downfall is the assumption that we go out in public at all.

How 2012 era Sup Forums this thread is.

I'm overcome with a warm feeling.

Hi all. I'm going to use my meme-vote to nullify this meme-vote. I feel this meme here, it's got some great potential. Yes. I think it really does. I like the layers to it, bringing the meme culture of this board to a new dimension, while remaining quotable and ready to post at any minute. Yes. I quite like this meme. I like it quite a bit.

wow kid why are you driving so hard atm lma0?

A new meme is born.

>2016 Redditposting is on the same level as 2011 funposting

Huh...really make you think

level 4

wanna toothpick

If you want to be suspected of holding a gun in your pocket

Why is Sup Forums the best board? Users on all other boards trigger me.
But Sup Forums posters heal my soul.

you got a toothpick?

You raise some strong points user, and you double-0 dubs got a convincing feel to them. I need to think this over and perhaps talk to Sam about it as well. Ill be in touch.

Next level.

heres an example of when referencing 'driving' would be appropriate

>out 'driving' with my dog
>hear "nice form pal"
>crane my neck
>......................you too

Include me on the screen cap. Check out other wacky comments from the hilarious guys on Sup Forums

We could make indicator sounds as we pass people on the street?

It's because he was holding the hammer

This fucking movie has nothing to it. I haven't seen that many god damn movies and it was boring as shit.
The romance? The complication of him being into a chick with the guy who gets out of jail? bulllllllllllllllshit. he's not that desperate.

Just, I can't go into enough how they tried to everything correctly and it wasn't effective. Nothing it did was original, good, or competent. I hate it. I won't ever watch it again. The more I think about it, the more amateur and silly it seems.
Trying to have that "hurr he's cool got 5 minutes" thing doesn't pay off. It's just weird.
his boss is weird, the entire racing plot goes nowhere and is weird, I'm glad it exists, but you don't have to have it actually pay off to be meaningful.

A whole slew of ideas ruined in this movie. It's terrible. Not good terrible, just plain wrongly executed.

Having to carry a hammer seems a little excessive for driving.
I suggest we leave it out.

I like this meme. here's why.
"slow your driving, pal" and "wanna toothpick" are good meme replies in case someone ever insults me or starts winning an argument. I can meme and save face with fresh lines like these, without actually having to put thought into my response. I vote in favor of this meme.

it literally hurts to hurt this
congratz on being a pleb

>not '.................. for you"

baka

How long will it take to process this meme?

I'm really looking forward to hearing back from you guys.

woah slow your flying, hothead

I dont hate it, but its definitely overhyped on Sup Forums probably because its simply, violent and doesnt have anything to mock because it never tries to be anything other than pretty. It IS pretty though. A lot of amazing looking scenes. Its a shame the story boils down to the most basic revenge-plot imaginable. I actually liked Valhalla Rising more because it did something different.

Cringe thread?

*cringes at your post*

>Sup Forums
>best board
>subscribes to Sup Forums garbage

sorry, but this board has a long way to go

see, it's already catching on

It was years ago. For the last two/three years this place has been bad for the soul

wanna toothpick

>he rates narrative over visual storytelling and competency

GET A LOAD OF THIS FUCK BOY, LADS.
LOL! IF YOU WANT A STORY THEN READ A BOOK, M80.

>IMPLYING VALHALLA RISING'S PLOT IS ANY MORE COMPLEX THAN DRIVE'S.

G E T A L O A D L A D S

Im just returning after a trip on /lit/.
Man, those guys are pretentious hipsters.
You guys are stupid cunts and wont get a movie if your life depended on it but at least are dumb fun

>pic very related

Is this how you usually post?
Anyways, I never said valhallas plot was more complex, in fact its less so, which brings it almost into pure arthouse rather than Drive's awkward middle ground where there is a plot, but its so ridiculously simple and predictable that it actually detracts from the movie.

autism/10

hello /s4s/

I love OP

My hand is a little dirty

..........................................for you

h-hi

thanks

hey guys, Jerry here

I think this drive meme is great, I can't wait to see you all driving with me, haha! :)

from
jerry

Holy shit, that was terrible... Sam Hyde, is that you?

im fucking dying this is too good

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hand-in-waistcoat

..........................................................................................wanna glass of water

woah slow down pal

that's how gentlemen drive

hi r*ddit!

reddit.com/r/Sup Forums/comments/50pa65/tv_starts_a_meme/

literally me

all me btw

THIS ISN'T ME!!

haha, freaking awesome meme! this is the sh** bros

------------------------
"Veni, Vidi, Vici"
Member since 2007
Cinema Trivia Winner (2008)
Post #: 348

*honk* don't drive so close to me

Forcing a meme 101 kids

Take notes

THAT is how it's done

HEY HOW DID YOU GET MY PASSWORD!

------------------------
"Veni, Vidi, Vici"
Member since 2007
Post #: 348

I had once "drove" with my awesome friends and it is a blast, 10/10 I would recommend :)

we're one wacky crowd haha :)

Your friends sound like real keepers :)

the op posted it to reddit source im op haha thanks for the upvotes fellas *twirls cane*

Quoting 'Anonymous' two posts above:

wow your gang of pals seem like a hoot of fun. also can a mod check out fake Danny up there please (hacker or bbcode script)?? there should only be one on this site (me lol)
------------------------
"Veni, Vidi, Vici"
Member since 2007
Post #: 349

"Your friends sound like real keepers :)"
yeah, they're great people.

How do I poke my friends on this facebook?

woah slow down pal

"How do I poke my friends on this facebook?"
hey kid wanna toothpick