Just robbed a bitch ass white boy, what you pussy niggas gonna do?

just robbed a bitch ass white boy, what you pussy niggas gonna do?

Don't forget to put the money back in your mom's purse before you go to bed

Continue to dominate the world. What you gonna do nigger?

You know what the fuck im gonna do? Call you a fucking ugly nigger on the internet.

you don't dominate shit my nigga. u browse the slums of the internet for fun, you a fuckin loser. fuck outta here w that bullshit.

Nothing. You'll get shot or arrested eventually without my help.

You know what I'd do, I carry a gun, come find out you degenerate

By the look of this pic, I dont think you robbed a "white boy". Look like you sucked a white boi cock for that.

that's how you get shot dipshit

I bet I get more bitches than u, bitch ass nigga.

This
so true

Eurocuck detected

Tell your owner

This guy is right

What are you doing with your lips?

Kunta Kente thinks 500 bucks is a lot of money. LMAO I make that in 2 days, after nigger welfare taxes

I bet you fuck ugly nigger monkeys, and girls are gay anyway

Lol niggers

Nothing, it's his fault for being around niggers like you

continue to be privlaged

Wbu?

Somebody want to grab the exif data from Op's picture and turn it into the local PD of wherever his IP is from dumb niggers don't know what vpns are

Why do you have a kissy face? You kinda look like a bitch.

Dubs of truth. Might keep him from posting for a few years. Kek

Too scared to rob other niggers, nigger?

Does not bother me at least I can make money without being a piece of shit, and I known who my dad is.

I refuse to believe that a nigger stole something. Niggers are of the highest moral character, plus they get beaten by their owners because they're responsible for any damages their niggers cause.

I mean, you're here Making threads... So I don't get it. Also no one will do anything. This is the Internet. Also Sup Forums. Everything stated here is an artistic work of fiction

Doing my job.

allow me to save this for later when you 'dindu nuffin"

checkd & kekd m8

Its a "OP pretends to be a nigger for (You)'s" episode

prove it faggot

Shitskin prolly sucked White boys cock for it.

Its never been so easy to trigger white people :'-)

Be white and live in my gated neighborhood where not a single nigger lives

Get a job and work for the things you want like the rest of us you lazy piece of shit

You mean the basement in your parents house in your parents neighborhood? Lol

As an individual, you're a total loser. But the group you belong to, are you Jewish? East Asian? If not, then you're dreaming. The West is run by Jews, and owned by Asians.

I don't know about other people but I carry a pistol for nigger attacks

Shot by another nigger, that's the best part. I can just keep scrolling knowing OP is already destined for prison or dying in the street

user, unsatisfied being a below average white man, pretends to be a black man to validate his feelings of inferiority and rage towards people who are different and generally more successful than him.

> "Heh, once I get my elite army of 4chin hackers on this guy, he's toast"

TOP ZOZZLE

Lol 300, what he's not going to be able to do come for a single night? That's pittance.

Why are the numbers on the bills turnt? Talkin bout Hustle and Backed Up!