Hey Sup Forums, I need help. I need to find out the origins of this image; it's an animated wizard...

Hey Sup Forums, I need help. I need to find out the origins of this image; it's an animated wizard, I've looked everywhere online but I can't find a source. Please help and there will be a reward if a creator is found

Other urls found in this thread:

animationfactory.com/en/search/index.html?cid=E1HE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

hello from kong studios

fucking hell why did companies do shit like this with computer wizards, what the fuck, wizards can't even use computers, they're dumb as fuck

I've seen that much, but I'm trying to find an actual name or company behind who made it

#wizardsdontdesrverights

not OP but i looked at this and all of them are just other people using the same picture, nice job asshat, you provided nothing

I Found It

I love a man who can fuck me while casting spells and fixing my computer

that's not the source you dumb fucking idiot

teh source? like 1995, man.

myles sucks

he means the author you bonafide asshole

chill out dude im just trying to find the creator - I.E. like a name hopefully

The fall is not a good album

Wizards use computers all the time. Sounds like at your rate, youll be a wizard soon, too. Unless you are devirginized before youre 30.

you have no idea how important this shit is to me you fucking idiot,

the wizard makes me hot n steamy

Fuck off dude lmfao

PACHKAAAA

no u

there were no computer mouses back in 1995 underage faggot

Stroke me up wizard daddy

I want computer wizard to fix my comuputer but my computer is my dick

listen here, fucking idiot, like i don't know my shit about wizards and computers. wizards are from a forgotten time, they come from fantasy, they don't have computers. computers are technology too advanced for them. shit, son, you think i don't know my wizard info? i have studied wizards intensively for years - i started in 1995, in fact, so that other user can suck a cock. wizards are to be taken seriously, and even though i have some problems with seeing them in this setting with computers, i must admit i chuckled a little when i saw it. i try to track down wizard artists and keep an archive of their work. im glad someone started this shit even though i think he's doing it for a bit. i dont care at this rate, i need the information.

elitist asshat

shut the fuck up dude it's not even funny some stupid fucking gif of a wizard come up with a better joke

you make a bettet joke than a radical 90s computer wizard gif

this isn't a fucking joke, i take wizard archaeology seriously. im not lying when i said i've been reseraching this for over 20 years. my father was something of a wizard, and he's the one that got me interested in wizardry in the first place. he made lots of drawings of wizards in their original time, not anything like a modern wizard (they look and operate MUCH differently, that's why i said wizards themselves come from an olden time or fantasy. different rules) and it hooked me. i take this seriously as a memorial for my father and also a huge interest of mine

do you think the wizard is a cuck?

fucking roleplay faggot, go back to the mall and get this wizard shit out of here. wizards aren't real shithead, and you'll need some fucking magic if you ever want to get laid with this stupid fucking attitude. i get the pussy every fucking day by beating the shit out of little cunts like you

some fucks from reddit trying to start a haha funny meemee hahaha

what do computer wizards fap too?

you want to say that to my dad? i've seen the shit he used to perform, i saw the man levitate at least 5 feet off the ground once. you want a hex? i know at least 5. also, jokes on you, i have a witch girlfriend who does fucking crazy sex majick that makes me cum at least 4 times per fucksession and she cums more than double that. these hexes are real, my dad was real, and i will fucking gut you

Hi guys I really don't like this hostility rn can we just chill for a bit and work together to figure who this wizard is?

fuck off wizards are kool

SJW faggot shut the fuck up, this stupid ass thinks his wizard shit is real like some fucking idiot. Listen up buckaroo, MY dad doesn't suck shit out of assholes like your dad. Wizards are bullshit, you're bullshit, go back to the fucking womb and develop that retard peanut ass brain a little more. Come back after you learn how to properly suck my ballsack.

This guys a wizard. (virginal, not magical)

;)

say that now but tonight when you're puking up blood, i will be laughing at your pain. fuck you, you yggydrasil

post wizard nudes

I hope karma gets to you & you don't find your wizard you jerk

edgy kid, i see you think blood is so funny. Not so funny when you see a man shot in the head in Vietnam. Watch what you fucking say 12 year old, I've got years of experience on you. If anyone is a wizard, It's me.

You sure know a lot about 30 year old virgins

you want a hex? fine. i gave you one. it's a weak one, i'm going easy, but if you keep pushing my buttons, well... you'll see

This little wizard dude was on ANIMFACTORY.COM back in the day

this is off an old blur fansite vblur

computer wizard anime confirmed?

You'll really make me see? Thats great! Ive been blind for years now! Thanks, virgin!

say that to me and my crystals motherfucker

your hex has no power on me kiddo. try again when you can karate chop a board in half. walk away before i find you and destroy you.

Other user is correct. This is from animfactory.com for sure

Tim Santo is the creator of the image, he even has a company named "The computer wizard Inc" established 1987.

what you think i cant'? wizardry isn't just about strength of soul, it's also about strength of body. i can prove it if you want to meet me up and i pull dislocate your jaw

I just did

this is what the wizard is going to do to your s(t)aff

chill the fuck out cunthole, loosen up those pantaloons and maybe you'll stop being such a fucking nipple sucking infant. Take it this way you fuckin Nezi looking ass motherfucker - If you're a little wizard, I'm an Orc.

yo this is pretty gay

oh you've fuckin asked for it now, calling upon acneint wizards by name like that, you're gonan fuckin die

-```

I FOUND HIM animationfactory.com/en/search/index.html?cid=E1HE
-jade

fuck off dude. respect your elders and step down before i take my panzer and slam your ass like OJ simpson slammed his wife in the face with a knife. Not so funny huh little boy. Fuck

Good job jade!
-S-pin

fuck is this shit

so what does he win

get ready to be gutted leike a pig

what's the end goal - now that you have found your wizard, where do you go? what is your path?

i want to contact the creator and see how i can purchase the rights to the design and character. i'm a youtube animator and i need a place to start

well ive found what i needed, i can put this in my archive. my end goal for this is probably printing it out in to a small book. my friend has the machine for it, he can help me out. i'll put it next to my last book i made

stop it spider tits