New celeb fap thread

New celeb fap thread

Karlie Kloss blacked when?

or Tushy

When you kill yourself.

My m-mistress Victoria Justice i-is very beautiful-and I'm s-so lucky to have h-her...

She's a peach. I require more. I forget about her all the time. had a massive crush on her back in the day

white/latina vs. asian

lol cope more nerds.

Damn

I want to cum on your mistresses ass user.

stutterbro is she still beating you up? I hope not :/

kek you neckbeards will never get to shove your greasy micro-chode into any delectable fine soft pussy. all you can do is post pictures of beautiful women and drool over them, what a laughingstock! truly, the rejects of humanity

You trying to start the holy war?

Hell yeah more Keira

The funny thing is that I've most likely put my penis in more women than you have, if not for your entire life.

Karlie Tay blacked threesome when?

N-No g-good s-sir: p-please d-don't...
I-I'm a-afraid sh-she l-loves m-me t-too much f-for that g-good s-sir... I-If you've ever b-been i-in l-love y-you w-would understand...

fleshlights don't count as pussy, virgin

no selena gomez yet?

sorry for sideways pic

haha I've never even seen a fleshlight in real life. Only pics on here. Stay butthurt

There has to be at least one other user that would watch taylor swift on blacked

I would break my dick watching that

Am I the one who's butthurt? Look at yourself to answer that question. I'm, just stating the truth so you rejects can look into the mirror and learn hygiene. Glad I don't get to talk to you tards in person, I bet your BO would knock me into a coma.

Fuck she's hot

she's so pale. the color contrast would be nice and she's such a goody goody that seeing her get dicked down would be awesome

Considering I've only fucked actual vagina vs a fleshlight, Your whole post is a waste. Believe me or not, I don't really give a shit.

don't be upset friend

diamonds in one sec. moar

I'm going to fuck her so hard

moar, with nudes or bikini and her feet

you're*
Obviously you do give a shit if you're taking the time to reply! Toppu kekku!

mmm

P-Please sir, y-you d-don't know h-her... I-I'm th-the o-only o-one w-who can p-prevent th-that...

do you have a mental disorder?

Oh damn, this is the first time I've been you'red. Fuck. am drunk but whatever you don't care and neither do I in the long run.

Yea my life revolves around this shit so I MUST reply.

I'm going fuck her till she cries and make you watch

Fuck those feet are going to make me cum

I'd spank your lady in that ass right in front of you stutterbro. Don't act tough when you can't back it up.

you have to fucking ask?

u like the Brits?

SAD

If they have nice feet I do I can't take much more

All hail the queen

I-It's m-more l-like y-you d-don't know wh-what t-type o-of w-w-woman y-you a-are t-t-talking about g-good s-sir...
I-I d-don't know wh-what t-t-to say o-or d-do g-good s-sirs: please j-just d-don't b-beat me u-up...

jk she's awesome. Would watch her in a 4k blacked scene

Fuck you've got me on the edge

meh, too easy to tell you're a virgin too ashamed to admit it. this is boring and no challenge at all, have fun in your internet world, virgin.

You're about to finish me off user

Does jlaw want to strip that bikini off for us?

yes

This one got me