Bored? Lonely? Want input on a problem? Just looking for some free (you)'s...

Bored? Lonely? Want input on a problem? Just looking for some free (you)'s? Ask a stoned guy anything and everything! AMA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLPPEfDqi22sPVjAM_J15H58NN5MyGwnYw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

A) Why did you choose that particular image?
B) May I have a (You)?

Please and thank you.

I'm lonely, I need a (you)

I'm 19 done sum stupid shit might go to jail. Struggling to pay off lawyer and dealing with shitty mental health cause I don't wanna talk about shit I've experienced. Not looking forward to getting raped in jail but is what it is. Don't leave house much had sum shit go down recently moved back home with fam. I got herpes from my ex she turned into a nigger slut and gave it to me on purpose

I chose it as a bait image.

>user see's interesting image
>user reads the post
>user posts

they do it all the time on Sup Forums

ok

Just for you, user. Freshly baked, with love.

Ate twenty blotters of "lsd" had 3 seizures a week later. Thought someone was trying to kill me and attacked a random person just as my legal situation was getting better. Thoughts

>got herpes from my ex she turned into a nigger slut and gave it to me on purpose
Fucking savage. Can't you prosecute for that kind of shit?

Hey, chin up. Tomorrow is a new day, take advantage of it.

So input? I would say if it's a court case play up your mental illness...if its documented. IF you do go to jail, join a race based gang and act like you follow their beliefs, at least you won't get stabbed

Stop doing drugs. whatever you pay for them will not be the final cost of doing them. Legal situation getting worse, then go to rehab for a bit. It will make you look good in court and it help with your case and you.

Nope she was smart. I got her to admit her guilt enough to offer to pay for my prescription of anti biotic. she tried to play it off like I was crazy but she gave it to me and I accidentally gave it to my fuck buddy. Fuck buddy's family were bikers too

Going into a 3 month rehab course coming up soon. You need someone to admit they gave it in order to charge

How to have a relationship when u have herpes. Now that's hard

On a scale of 1-10, how bad were the blisters? I'm dying to know

There's actually a lot of people with herpes, user

Got caught sending pics to a chick on my girlfriend family vacation. They live next door and I have to them and talk to them on Sunday. What do I say to save my ass? They know I'm an alcoholic and trying to quit so that might help.

Wizard here, why do I contantly feel the need to rape?

a ten. apparently u can go into coma and die if u don't take ur meds. Every month for 2weeks I feel so weak like my soul has left my body I can hardly function and it feels like I'm tripping from the fever. I didn't know what the second out break would be like I thought I had a zit tried to pop. 3 days later it swole up huge and I could hardly walk and was nearly passing out from fever waiting for my prescription took the pills and later that night the most disgusting puss oozed out of it. Yellowy /white and bloody. Was satisfying cause I felt it pop on its own. Other than that 10/10 would wear condom if I had time machine. Impossible to fine a real relationship now. Not a pos so I'm not gifting this to anyone

Youll be good bro i recently went to jail for a week about two months ago for a week im 18 but the last thing they want is to put you in jail if its your first charge my friend freaked out on acid and beat up some cops he got a year of parole no big deal. If they really thought you were a threat youd already be in jail. Plus jail is all about how you carry yourself im a skinny dude and i made friends when i was in jail. Sucks about your herpes though bro im sure things will get better just keep your head up.
Not OP btw hes a faggot

Because you're so socially inept you can't even trick a women into having consensual with you

And btw my charge was for giving him the acid i got charged with abusement to a minor when he was 17 and im 18 dumbass charge

I like u user thanks. What u get booked for?

That sounds like hell. I'm actually really sorry for you, dude. Life isn't fair. I want to tell you to keep your chin up, but fuck man. I would have probably just thrown myself in front of a train if I were you.

Ur homeboy rated u out? Damn I was partying with a friend gave him xans he ended up blacking out and beating the shit out of his dad ended up in hospital still didn't snitch and not even that close with him.

Same guy still btw rehab is a good idea my court date is wedsenday and ive been going through rehab for awhile its nice to get shit off your chest just make sure your insurance covers it otherwise its very expensive

I don't see you pulling out of this nose dive. Accept your fate.

I've only ever had two true friends in my life, my current eldest dog and my younger dog, but now I worry. Today I came home to find a bit of blood where my eldest dog lurks, I know he's 14, but the fucker is still as ferocious as he was as a young pup. Thing is, there's nothing wrong with him, no wounds, no broken claws, no apparent bleeding, no nothing. However, I've noticed that occasionally his face gets a bit swollen on the right side after eating his kibble. I fear it may be related. Am I just a worrywort and it's nothing, or could this be the end of my longest friend's life?

What is the meaning of life

No we both did the acid and he was screaming at me the neighbors called the cops

To live and then to die

Enjoy what you got find a hobby

Have you checked his gums? He might have broken a tooth or something. Get the poor guy some wet food

find activities you two can be passionate about that can be made into romance. Outdoor activities like hiking and running make great romance opportunists, and promotes health.

Don't play the Vitim card, people fucking hate that, and they will resent you more. Instead act like a responsible figure. Once everyone has calmed down a bit, you can make plans to reconcile and find a way to make your relationship work. Manning up and clear communication are clear here user.

Because you are using the devils magic kiddo, that be bad.

What's the easiest way of getting a white girl to marry me...I have saved 80k and I'm tall Mexican dude in my30s

im stoned too lol

Find someone and make them feel protected and loved also give good dick

I lived with my uncle and his girlfriend for 3 years, Uncle's Girlfriend has a daughter who I have fallen madly in love with. I can't bring it in me to tell her on the account I can ruin multiple relationships if it doesn't work out the way I want. I see her a lot. What do?

Don't look or smell like a Mexican. Make sure your pad is clean and don't listen to that goddamn mariachi music.

Ya hopefully it works out shits getting costly
Pretty close I might punch my ticket soon also found out my mom has cancer a week ago

I can I lick your anus?

I'm a well versed individual that speaks 4 languages ; BTW what do u mean by "pad" ...no mariachi bs for ,me thanks.... I'm also 6'2" green eyes but brown skin

Gums are a good idea. I would brush his teeth more and take him to a VET. If they do find a problem with him, you will have time to say goodbye, more than I had.

To be the most upstanding and outstanding (you) as possible. If you've been good enough at it until death, you may get a reward.

Anytime user. Make sure you brush ur teeth first my ass hole demands respect

His gums seem fine, but I'm no vet, though I had kinda came to the conclusion that that may have been the case, already got my wallet ready to buy him something softer and easier for him to eat. But it helps immensely to know someone else has came to a similar conclusion. Gave me a real scare when I found the blood.

why cant i stay away from this god damn marijuana i try and stop but im just like naaah

Switch to meth

The term rapist comes to mind.

Girlfriend broke up with me in 2015, we had dated for 4 years, planned on marrying her. Haven't looked at another girl in these 2 years after. Can any anons out there tell me if being madly in love with a girl and unable to break your mind away from its own feelings is, well... Beatable? It's becoming unbearable lately.

Been two months clean i quit and ive saved so much money and ive become more confident and active even lost my virginity! You just gotta get rid of all your weed shit and keep your mind off it find other things. Also keep away from your stoner buddies its hard i used to smoke an ounce a week i know how it goes

Stick to other Mexican bro. Don't destroy your heritage.

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLPPEfDqi22sPVjAM_J15H58NN5MyGwnYw

Masturbate. Then ask yourself if Love her, or if you love her AND she is a friend.

I dont want your neck roles getting on my ass. Also having sex with a autistic...is concerted gross.

I am obsessed with Emma Stone.

I must fucking meet her.

I am going to die depressed if I don't.

I am going to shoot myself if she dies first.

>youtube.com/playlist?list=PLPPEfDqi22sPVjAM_J15H58NN5MyGwnYw
thx, i dont want to stop smoking just want t know why being a long term stoner actually makes you crave weed

You idolize her. you need to find flaws in her that led you to your particular situation. once you see it like that, she will no longer be good in your eyes. and you can ngo on living.

See

I already have 3 minibeans with a mexigirl but I'm now trying to marry a white girl now that I have money and all also green card ..... BTW I like some meat on those bones

its beatable. life can be challenging for an individual, your own life is most important, then comes finding someone else to try to share and cocreate it with, but that needs to be mutual, if its not mutual, then its not anything, you must accept it, dont even think or care about it, you need to distance and distract yourself from her, and start considering other women.

Imagine if you were born somewhere else and never met, or imagine if you were born in a different time. There would still be women around that you would potentially want to pursue relation with right?

That doesnt make sense to me.

how close are you with her, as in friends, whats the age difference?

Addiction. Make a plane, down to the specific date that you will stop. nothing beyond that point.

3 year age difference. And yeah, I talk to her more than I do too any of my other friends.

not OP, but I'll take a stab.

the meaning of life is to live. sounds dumb, doesn't it. but it's true. that's it. you're given one shot at life. nothing before, nothing after. you do what you want with your time.

Don't do that to your family. YOU made a choice and stick to it like a real man.

Religious:

You are given one shot to live before eternity.

Dude I'm the classic example of a horn dog that got a hot ass preggo,...I I've stayed because she kept getting pregnant.....I fully pay child support and spend almost 40k on the c sections of those kids.....you can't live a life based on a once made horny mistake.....

What part of
>man up
not make it into you? you created 3 bastards. either race them into exemplary people or your no better than someone who has never existed.

well just take it slow, how long have you known her, and do you know of any of her interest and experience with other guys? over this time? does she think you have feelings for her, and you think she has for you?

you ever hang out with her, go do things, shopping, food, you have that many interests in common?

>Ditching and condemning your own genes for some stupid piece of white ass
Wow you're biologically retarded.

They will be successful kids for sure...best schools , nanny around, vacations in cancun and quality time with papa,,,,now.....what's the easiest way of getting A white girl .?

Tacos or pizza?

>.I I've stayed because she kept getting pregnant..
maybe she kept getting pregnant because she wanted you to stay

and maybe, just maybe, this will bring down the number of white girl candidates, unless you really are thinking of trying to hide it

why are you interested in a white girl, what are some of the qualities you are seeking?

act white

>Reddit spacing

Dog guy again, I have another question. My eldest dog is 14, but my younger dog is 12. Even if my eldest one is fine, they both undoubtably have long left on this world. So how can I deal with that? They're my only friends in my world when all others have abandoned me. How can I move on? I've had a shit life protecting rotten people who were quick to stab me but my dogs, they are the only ones that I could protect without problem. After they both go, I'll truly be empty, so what can I do?

Nobody is ditching Noone, as if 60% of USA marriages don't end up in divorce....get over that fact cause they'll live a life of better quality than you and me......so about those tips to get a white gurl

get a puppy

Eat a taco, get another dog, get peanut butter

Feel like they have a superior sense of accomplishment than other races , I'm always looking to reach the next level of achievements in life ....maybe I'll get tired of them once reaching certain level of comfort around them...... or maybe I always like the sensual way they act siemtjmes

>they'll live a life of better quality than you and me
Yeah because they work harder and more hours. I'd rather live cheap and have some free time too.

Another statistic. Couples who are expecting hare the happiest. That happiness drops dramatically right after the child is born with the women. With the men there is sometimes a 2-6month delay. The overall happiness only rises again after the kids have left the house. I'm not condoning having kids but if you do, you should be aware that you're sacrificing your happiness. Also to end with a quote "I go to work so she can buy plastic shit we don't need."

Adopt a dog at the shelter when it is time.

These dogs also need someone like you need them.

i just need someone to tell me that everything will be alright

I wanted my points to stand clear and separate, as if they would have been boggled down in paragraph form, as if the also were not related enough.

Like sometimes it just feels right to type like this.

hit double enter for some subconcious reason, to really distance from that last thought. And then what do you know, another double space

And then we are here, to point number 3, if it makes you happy I will always type in paragraphs.

Instead of these easier to read bullet like points of the prescient ideas.

I have known her for 5 years and I know A LOT about her. I don't think she knows about the harder feelings but she knows I love her, because we are basically cousins. Just not by blood. And yeah, just the other night I binged watched an entire series alone with her. I honestly don't think she has those kinds of feelings for me but there is always a possibility. And yeah, quite a few interests I suppose.

You'll be alright user

A girl I was into and was into me came out and said she liked my pretty much Brother, thinking about what the fuck I should do

Raise. Your. Kids. Right.
Pizza taco. Pizza taco shell, taco fillings.

Do something special for them on death. Have one plant for each that you take care of. It will serve to honor their memory and help you cope with the loss.

I sense some intelligence within you padawan... I meant they *my kids will have all their needs met...as in best schools around houses cars etc... I just want to feel like I'm with someone that I choose,,,not that I end up with because I didn't pull out........

Thought about that, but to be honest, I can't really see myself going forward anymore beyond that. I kinda stopped living long ago, my dogs are my last salvation, but after they both go, I don't think I could stick around longer. I love my dogs to death, but each and every day I grow more tired, it just doesn't seem worth it anymore. Sure they could pull me out of it, but it has been getting harder and harder as time moves forward. I'd love a new pupper, but I don't think I could do a good job anymore after they both go. I don't want to look at it either as some kinda shackle to hold me down on this world.

yeah, 'white girl' is very general, and I can imagine as its likely been done before, you going with the first one you get and then being upset, and then will you say 'all white girls suck, because this one I got'

Go to seminars, in things that interest you. Learn to cook some good meals. learn some cultural things. Also, every person is an individual. So you are looking for a single particular person. Maybe I mean, you may find 1 or 2 or 3 and just keep marrying and divorcing, or trying to date for months here and there, years here and there. Or you are looking for a wife to grow old with. Or just a sexy inspired, inspiring, business woman to help your money grow.

Look at like singles mixers or something. meetup dot com

dating sites?

>Mfw

Well then you should've thought about that before you cum inside of some random girl. Grow a pair and take responsibility

hm yeah, that is tough, because you are so close, and maybe she sees you as just a cousin, family, brother even, that that would be weird.

so over that 5 years time, do you know anything about her relationships with any guys?

You're a retard. If you love dogs so much why would you deprive other dogs from that. Why wallow in self pitty if you can make other creatures happy. Just get a puppy if something happens to your current dogs. Once a dog person always a dog person.

Things change all the time. And you can cause that change to be for the better.

Do a few psudo dates with her to talk about the situation, then tell her how you feel. If she liked the sorta dates, then she will likely say yes to you. If she says no. set them up, and move on.

I've tried eharmony but feels as if all they are is after the money.... I'm 38 and already feel like I've gotten the life sucked out of me by living wi the someone who doesn't love u or lost interest as well.... I've dated an Italian woman before and she was awesome

You're not being a father only providing the funds to outsource their upbringing. Your kids will have nothing in common with you other than the genetic makeup. Why is going to teach them how to be a man? What a man is? Your ex's beta faggot boyfriend? Worse dad ever award goes to you

I second that, in response to the dog guy. Also, eventually you'll move on. You'll become comfortable with a new dog. It won't replace your current ones, but most of the pain will go away with time. I'm facing that soon as well with my 12 year old girl. I'm dreading the day, but I've accepted it will happen.

Yeah, when I said "A LOT" she pretty much tells me everything. As for the sexual encounters, I only know some details.

Well as a general rule I assume that if a women isn't into talking about sex with you, that means she isn't imagining her having sex with you. Guess you got niece-zoned.

Well they look up to me now as in the father who takes them to learn how to work at my companies... even ranching, next week they ll learn a how to ride horses ...I mean I think all of that is covered

I'd imagine they need you more in their life, but at least you're trying I guess. You know, everyday stuff. eating together and chilling and watching telly. Not all these special occasions because yay it's daddy's dad. My dad always took me fishing and eating, hated it. all I wanted was to chill at his house and be family.