Anyone know a site where you can talk about suicide and messed up mental illness shit? inb4 tor/deepweb

Anyone know a site where you can talk about suicide and messed up mental illness shit? inb4 tor/deepweb

Other urls found in this thread:

Sup
7cups.com/
chatzy.com/suicide
suicidestop.com/suicide_prevention_chat_usa.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sup Forums.org/b/

Sup Forums.org/

Better start talking

this place takes too long for replies though unless the topic is perverted

If you're looking for help/advice, Sup Forums or 7cups.com/

has anyone here heard of dimensional jumping?

Nevermind just go to reddit>relationships

idk if its advice i need. i don't want to get the police sent to my house. i'm just thinking that things would be easier if no one had to care

that pepe is suave
wanna trade?

this has nothing to do with relationships. its more like reverse suicide in a nonphysical way

chatzy.com/suicide
suicidestop.com/suicide_prevention_chat_usa.html

Don't do it. Suicide is a permanent solution to temporarily problems.

for example, i don't believe this world is real. there are parallel universe and parallel realities and ultimately an infinite number of possibilities.

Yup, that's a lifetime ban for Rick and Morty for you. And stop smoking weed so much, you'll feel less skewed and distorted. Don't drink either.

i can't really kill myself now because it would inconvenience everyone. if it didn't, then i would. plus everywhere you go you hear that it is selfish because it hurts your family. but what if there was no family? then it would be alright

lol, i know what episodes you're talking about but i didn't get the idea from there. it came from those spiritual law of attraction gurus and it makes sense to me

sure

Well life may be a privilege but it's not an obligation. You didn't ask to be alive, but here you are. That said, a human changes a lot over the course of two years. We grow and grow until we either die naturally or meet our fate trough other means. Maybe you feel like you're stuck now. You're in a situation and you can's get out. The constant negative stimuli are tiring. But there will be a day that you'll be living in a different context. Once that you carved yourself trough trial and error. No human is perfect, especially yourself. But the future will be different and it'd be a shame not to experience that. Just chapters in the book of one's life.

Yeah never trust gurus bro. Those are just some assholes who exploit people using their charisma. But I think they're shit people because they all know damn well what they are doing. Getting all the grills and exploiting the lost betas, such dicks.

suicideproject.org

I'm here but i feel like i'm wasting everyone's time money and just plain bothering everyone. what if i was able to go to a dimension where everyone wasn't alive to be bothered by me? then i could die without bothering anyone because they would be dead and wouldn't care

i see your point but this spiritual belief is believed by many and very old, like from old eastern religions. anyways i guess it is just something that if it is possible then i would like to utilize it. if its not then fuck it. i could just die by walking into a gang affiliated area at night during a shoot out so that it doesn't look like a suicide

Even if there are multiple parallel universes, there are no ways to go there. Like it or not there's only one reality to you and you're stuck in it.

And since when were the religious types not also the elite? The dalai lama may seem cool now but he's just what remains of an elite who originally had little feeling with the common man. If there's anything man is good at it's deceit and work towards personal rise in status. Tell us more about the immediate things that make your life hard at the moment. Family? Jobless? still live at home? got dumped recently? Type out your story bro

I'm in debt and that is a problem but its not the worst thing. i know i've disappointed my family and that i am a burden to them. i'm better off dead.