How long do you guys ferment your piss for? Oldest one is going on 5 months now

How long do you guys ferment your piss for? Oldest one is going on 5 months now

>clearly apple juice

Timestamp. That looks cool as fuck but I need to know it's real before I suck your dick.

drink some water op, god damn

is dat some jenkem synthesis ore some shit?

I don't ferment piss but a few years ago I peed in a bottle and then buried it in the forest. It's still there AFAIK

Any particular reason why?

Go dig it up

OP here, will timestamp once done pooping.

I can't dig it up. I don't drive, and even if I did, it would take me about 4 hours to get there.

why. for what reason, would you ever want to ferment your piss. since it's already done though, what do you plan to do with it?

whats the point?

What ever happen to Jizzus? Does he still post on Xmas?

well, prepare for a four hour drive at some point.

thats the dude that legit fermented his seamen right? thats honestly so terrible.

does it not fucking hurt when you piss that dehydrated?

Once it starts to smell really bad, I like to pour it oustide. My dogs will always immediately pee all over that spot and will continue to do so for many days, weeks if it's fermented enough. Saved me staying out there for 30 minutes waiting for them to piss every other hour.

>I don't drive

I'll tell you what: If I;m ever in the area again, I'll dig it up and post the pics on Sup Forums.

take screenshots of thread to build up hype for your future piss discovery thread

Not a lot.

Gotcha doing it now

Do you know the wonders your urine will do to holes?

>5 months
You fucking liar.

I don't think piss ferments..

it gets like.. chunky though. weird shit, man.

Here is a pro tip. Add approx 1 tbsp bleach to every container. This will keep the pee clean as a whistle forever, it will never ferment and turn stinky. DO IT! Bottle of bleach can be purchased for .99$ this can treat 50 piss bottles, totally worth it.

Probably urea crystals forming. Pretty nasty regardless

> (OP)
>Here is a pro tip. Add approx 1 tbsp bleach to every container. This will keep the pee clean as a whistle forever, it will never ferment and turn stinky. DO IT! Bottle of bleach can be purchased for .99$ this can treat 50 piss bottles, totally worth it.

>Chemistry

Peepee

How should I vent the toxic Chloramine vapours?

Stopped posting in 2015 as far as I know

Those are bacteria and mold cultures. Once piss makes contact with the air it's no longer sterile, also there's going to be bacteria and fungi in the bottle. Honestly you can get extremely sick doing what you're doing, like potentially deadly sick.

Is this what you're talking about?

Orange, lemon, apple juice.

Yup. Bacteria/fungi cultures. If you got that inside you you'd probably die from constant shitting, internal bleeding, and septic shock within a couple days.

This my oldest one. What do? I don't wanna die.

Wait, do you drink it?

I don't store it to ferment it, I just keep a couple of empty gallon jugs in my room so I can go to the bathroom at night without having to leave my room. I sleep butt ass naked and I don't want to have to get up and put on clothes every time I have to pee, because I drink a lot of soda and have to pee a lot. I just empty them out whenever I'm in the house by myself.

Christ that's some autistic shit. Pour in some bleach to kill everything and flush it down a toilet weirdo. Make sure to not get any in your eyes, nose, mouth, ears, or any open wounds, don't even inhale. Then take a shower with lots of soap. You're literally dealing with toxic waste.

I wish, the smell is unbearable, could not imagine gulping this organic cider down.

the one on the right damn dude, you drink water at all?

So can I start making fresh ones? Like, if I don't put fungus in there? They really come in handy
It keeps people off my lawn too

The air around us is full of fungi, bacteria, and yeast cultures. It's called bodily waste for a reason, just stop being an autistic weirdo.

They all start out like the one on the left. After a few weeks, the bottles kind of bend in (maybe the aerobes in there are using up all the oxygen and creating pressure differences?) and the urine itself starts to slowly change color

Okay okay, you're right. I'll ask the cleaning lady to get rid of them in the morning, I don't want to die

im not op but ill post my piss bottles in a minute, they've been sitting in the corner for about 4 or 5 weeks.

Let's see em

I only piss in bottles when i'm drinking lots of beer and dont want to go downstairs so they are pretty clear. the one seems to be growing some white stuff on top though.

Do I win? The oldest one is at least 2 years old. It goes about a foot deep. About 20 2 liters at least.

The bottles crinkle like that because the PH balance of the piss changes and becomes more acidic, meaning those bottles will only last so long. Eventually they will start leaking and you'll have highly contaminated piss all over.

God the smell must be horrible. You people have problems.

it's garbage night tonight. I think it's time to get rid of them.
yeah I think your winning

No smell. I stopped emptying them out because when i dumped them in the toilet they smelt really bad. Can confirm they start crinkling. I only do this because I night otherwise I would wake people up. At some point a year ago I put them all in a fitted sheets I tried to use as a tarp to drag out to the dumpster, but it was so heavy I can't even drag it on the ground.

You win. You made me get up and throw my bottles away, I don't want to be that autistic, just enough to be able to have a cleaning lady.

It only smells if you open the bottle.

>This

Mmmmm yaaaaa .. ok. You're a tard.

had 2+ year old bottles, probably 100. no pictures anymore

Those dont actually look that old
When they get old, they get sediment in the bottom of them

At one point in my life I had probably 200 powerade bottles of piss just sitting. I wish I had taken pictures, because it was such a ridiculous thing nobody believes you.

>clearly never pissed in a bottle

powerade is best piss bottle
wide opening for easy access

What's you favorite brand of water bottle to use?

Lazyfuck at least walk them 60 mins a day in total.

Same guy here, it gets flaky but other than that, i dont notice discoloration that bad over time unless the pee was already really orange. Usually I stay pretty hydrated so its clear. I keep the freshest two liter that i am currently filling up beside my desk, and keep my 2 liter of water right beside it. This has caused a problem before where in the night i accidentally pee in the water bottle and then the next day drink it without knowing. Tasted like off milk.

I think 2014 was his last post if that's what you mean. I clearly remember being disappointed the last two Christmases.

The wide opening makes for ease of dumping them out too.
You can get a fast and smooth stream.
A regular bottle of water with a small opening you have to slowly poor it or you make a huge mess.

Gatorade bottles are harder to hold while you are pissing

Chris is that you?

what does letting them out to piss have to do with walking them you autistic child?

Yeah, same here. If i didnt empty them for the first few years, i would probably have a couple hundred two liters. The current oldest ones I have are around 2 years.

That's actually reasonable, i thought you'd be a creepy fuck that bathes in it but only when it's fermented

daddy takes care of his dog so he doesn't get it

You're fucking retarded. Bacteria/fungi cultures wouldn't form at the bottom of a liquid - only the top. Especially not in liquid as acidic as urine. That shit is mineral sediment separating from the piss due to gravity.

"Autistic child" ok sure lol i didn't know I triggerd your defense mode to come up with a overused low quality reply,walk your dogs ffs you just let them in the backyard to pee on your pee you have mental problems maybe more than some one with autism.

Look at the other pics, most of them have precipitate at the bottom

Member's Mark has the perfect opening for my tiny head.

Did my CDs give it away?

Yeah I saw, im a fag for not reading through the thread first
I have a weird fascination with this thread though. Feels good to know im not alone, feels almost as good as pissing in a bottle instead of running to the toilet

>be me
>haven't paid rent
>no water so pissing in jugs and throwing them away once a week
>landlord comes to throw me out
>piss bombs everywhere and out the back window

Fuckin cunts

My babies are scared, but the time has come to release them into the wild. There they can frolic freely with their piss brethren. RIP

It's all good man, we are all piss bottle bros here. We should start a club

Proof of flakes at the bottom. Hard to see because this one is almost black at this point.

Farewell, you were my oldest.

Is that a peepee snow globe?

Personally I like aquafina or however you spell it. I piss in bottles because I don't want to wake up my ocd roommate who will throw a fit if I piss after 10pm. He's also really into recycling, so I throw away my piss bottles without emptying him without emptying them out in hopes that one day he'll noticve I'm throwing away cans and try to recycle everything. I know he'll try to clean them out. I wait a week or two.

he does walk them AND let's them out to piss.

eg: take douggies for walk, come home half hour down time where they crash out in the hall or in a fucking doorway. they wake up, need a piss.
what do?
OP: open back door, dog has a piss
YOU: "better take them on another walk, it's the only way dog can piss"
Your life must be way harder than it needs to be.

This debris came out of my oldest bottle, and what do you all think it is then?

What the actual fuck am I reading holy shit. I'm autistic and this makes me cringe. My brain is full of fuck trying to rationalize how you got to this point.

Holy kek, fuck your roommate, good luck user

Who cares, flush that shit before it stinks up the bathroom.

It fucking reeks, double fisted febreeze but it's too strong

Yes

A final farewell and a glimpse of hope, that one day I will use my toilet again.

This is the one I'm working on right now.

Don't tell anyone you fucking nigger

>this whole fucking thread

put me in the screencap

Just finished this one now.

If you wanna be in the screencap piss in a bottle you pussy

The smell is unholy, like rotten tuna covered in moldy semen-doused spoiled cottage cheese left in the sun all day.

Ive only got about 5 water bottles full right now

Nothing worthy of taking pictures

Ahh good to see some oldfags here keeping the tradition

At least dust your desk and shit m8